+10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
Post edited by Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    New Reforge Revert
    - An enigmatic forge-wright, named Spirit of the Forge, has made its appearance in Archosaur and provides a new option for players reforging their Lunar & Twilight Temple weapons or Rank 8 Ascended equipment.
    - By choosing to reforge with this NPC, players can revert back to their items' original stats should they not desire the new reforged stats. This occurs only after the reforging process and will consume the necessary materials to reforge for each attempt regardless of the player's choice.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    New Reforge Revert
    - An enigmatic forge-wright, named Spirit of the Forge, has made its appearance in Archosaur and provides a new option for players reforging their Lunar & Twilight Temple weapons or Rank 8 Ascended equipment.
    - By choosing to reforge with this NPC, players can revert back to their items' original stats should they not desire the new reforged stats. This occurs only after the reforging process and will consume the necessary materials to reforge for each attempt regardless of the player's choice.

but you need chinkun stones form some stupid reason
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • Cinderball - Raging Tide
    Cinderball - Raging Tide Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    It seems to be a pretty good system from testing my G15 nirvy daggers. Just like nirvana crafting, I could keep my refines and sockets for free. After that a new window popped up where the old stats were on the left and new stats on the right. You have a 30 second timer to choose which set of adds you want or it will revert to your old adds automatically. The only additional cost that I had with my daggers was for the one chienkun stone per try which is worth it IMO.
    RT's Heavy Armor Sin
    pwcalc.com/4b05df7de8c8337f
  • watertide
    watertide Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    how this new reforg work ?? I try to reforge my seeker's Eon, but i got stuck where the the old stat shown on the left, but there is no new stat show up on the right. I wait for like 5min and still nothing show upb:shocked...help...What is old r8 recast good for if this new reforge going to take the place ??
  • Currant - Dreamweaver
    Currant - Dreamweaver Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    watertide wrote: »
    how this new reforg work ?? I try to reforge my seeker's Eon, but i got stuck where the the old stat shown on the left, but there is no new stat show up on the right. I wait for like 5min and still nothing show upb:shocked...help...What is old r8 recast good for if this new reforge going to take the place ??

Is your inventory full? I've heard that it can bug out a bit if your inventory if full.
    "Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
    -Carl Jung

This isn't my actual character...I just like the name b:victory
  • rjh12
    rjh12 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Does this reforge system unbound the weapon for any chance? if so it would be awesome b:laugh
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    Options
    You can't unbound something that is bound and it's a necro.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute