Elite WS 2x drop rate

Options
HardTimes - Lost City
HardTimes - Lost City Posts: 52 Arc User
edited July 2012 in General Discussion
is it just me or dose anyone else thinks its messed up that when ding elite ws. the final boss still drops the same number of weapon molds as it dose in 2x same as out of 2x b:sweat

i already have what i need. but i still think its messed up. its called 2x for a reason and this last boss in ws still drops same number of molds. but dose drop dubble the essence of offence. this problem should be fix to drop dubble the molds also. but thats just what i think. b:bye
Post edited by HardTimes - Lost City on

Comments

• Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    There are different drop tables for stuff. Some things just don't drop double on 2x.

Meh, people really like being spoiled I guess...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    There are different drop tables for stuff. Some things just don't drop double on 2x.

Meh, people really like being spoiled I guess...

This.

Another example would be the mobs in Theater of Blood. The mobs there don't drop double hearts during x2.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    This.

Another example would be the mobs in Theater of Blood. The mobs there don't drop double hearts during x2.

Or the books in Seat and Abaddon.

Basically everything good is on the Additional Drop list, which is not affected by the amount of drop counts you get per boss. And since 2x drop just doubles the counts, it naturally does not affect things listed on the Additional Drop list.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • rubber08
    rubber08 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    This.

who does theatre of blood..weirdo :x
    Bergamote-R9 102 EA LostCity server
    page me if you think you can beat me b:laugh
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Or the books in Seat and Abaddon.

Basically everything good is on the Additional Drop list, which is not affected by the amount of drop counts you get per boss. And since 2x drop just doubles the counts, it naturally does not affect things listed on the Additional Drop list.

Does "default drop" in pwdatabse refer to additional drop table? http://www.pwdatabase.com/pwi/mob/34970 Just curious.

I was thinking, if 2x only doubles the count of drop, someone at some point will get more than 2 weapon molds during 2x right? Or 2x does not count/apply the additional drop rate table at all?

The boss has 100% chance to drop 1 item, that is the offense essence. During 2x, we get 2 of those. But the mold are not listed there. Checking the weapon mold, they are not tied with a boss on the pwdatabse.

Ingame, i couldn't locate those items.