Crafting question.

Options
SonaKay - Lost City
SonaKay - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
edited August 2012 in The Crafting Nook
I maxed out my tailor skill and its ready for level 4. But every time i try to... increase the level of it, i keep getting "Unable to get skill" (Not exact words but close enough)
Help?
Please and Thank you b:thanks
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Sweet as sugar, hard as ice. Hurt me once, I'll kill you twice. :)
Post edited by SonaKay - Lost City on

Comments

• Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide
    Kawaiiiii - Raging Tide Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    you must do the ncessary quest to get the skill book or purchase it from the boutique (Be warned, it may get expensive)
    +10 w/ Tisha: youtube.com/watch?v=tKHuXP8LRFU&feature=plcp
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • gabibrindusa
    gabibrindusa Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    I maxed out my tailor skill and its ready for level 4. But every time i try to... increase the level of it, i keep getting "Unable to get skill" (Not exact words but close enough)
    Help?
    Please and Thank you b:thanks

the same problem I got with my apothecary lvl, I have spirit, coins, lvl 3 is 100%, to elder is available to learn lvl 4 but I got message: unable to get skill. Why? What can I do?
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The link in the post above yours explains it. To get lvl 4 in either tailor, blacksmith, craftsman or apothecary requires 2 things.

Lvl 50, and the completion of a quest to obtain the lvl 4 skill 'thing' to take to an elder to learn. You actually get a popup at lvl 50 letting you know about these quests.

For blacksmith, tailor, and craftsman, the quest involves making 3 specific 2star items in each discipline. For apothecary, you have to fly to a NPC at 618, 390 and buy the lvl 4 book from him.

You'll go through this again to get lvl 6, when you're lvl 80, for blacksmith/tailor/craftsman. I think for lvl 8 too. Never went higher than 7 on those, since there's nothing you need lvl 8 for.

Lvl 6 apoth requires you to go to the same npc as before, and get the lvl 6 book.

Lvl 8 apoth, you have to get a skill book that drops in SoT/Aba.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    TT100 weapons need level 8 blacksmith. You're right though that nothing requires level 8 craftsman or tailor.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga