Finding nice factions

Watter - Lost City
Watter - Lost City Posts: 66 Arc User
edited August 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
I've come back these days after a 2 years quit, and I'm finding it hard to find a nice, decent, active and helpful faction... I'm 78, and I have a friend 72 who's playing too, and we've noticed that most factions require 90+ or even 100+... PWI has become an endgame game at last :p
We are playing nearly every day, and it's still dificult to get BHs and frosts...
Anyone knows decent factions that take 7x? ^^'
Thanks in advance
Post edited by Watter - Lost City on

Comments

• squishy359
    squishy359 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    It might be hard at the moment since TW reset is right around the corner and many guilds are trying to buff up so they can take land.

I'd suggest watching worldchat. I know I've seen guilds recruiting around your lvl recently..I believe there was one called FUNSOULS (think that was it).

Anyway welcome back and good luck lvling
  • forum150
    forum150 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'd reccomend joining FunSouls as a lowbie like 70+ they got events, active faction chat and faction in general and last i checked TW when i was a marshal of it held some land for a little but meh PM Wishgranter if you'd like that is if the faction still exists qq haven't logged in a bit
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I'd reccomend joining FunSouls as a lowbie like 70+ they got events, active faction chat and faction in general and last i checked TW when i was a marshal of it held some land for a little but meh PM Wishgranter if you'd like that is if the faction still exists qq haven't logged in a bit
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • sassytoo
    sassytoo Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    DangUrUs is a lv3 faction w/base that is growing and welcomes all levels. We are family oriented and very fun
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    theres a few out there
  • Bictorr - Lost City
    Bictorr - Lost City Posts: 221 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I recommend you uninstall.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited July 2012
  • Sixxkillz - Lost City
    Sixxkillz - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Or get an Ipad.
  • Calamdor - Lost City
    Calamdor - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Right now in Lost City, whoever is not a 10x with r8 or r9 is considered a noob. The bigger factions and players are all blinded by pking each other and getting land, so no one really pays attention to your levels.
    The only factions I can think of right now for you is either PureEvil or FunSouls
    But I don't promise you that you'll aways find your squad for Frost or BH, because everyone is pretty much an alt now with a r8 sin as main to help them solo their stuff. So the easiest way to level up is to just buy the BR from those who solo it, but see If you can get 10x to solo frosts for you b:surrender