Egypt banned from PWI

Options
13»

Comments

• Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    That is correct-- from this point on, any account creation from an Egyptian IP is disabled, even if the person trying to do it is one of the folks whose main account has been allowed to continue logging in from Egypt.

Frankie doesn't this hurt the PWI revenue?
  • alaaatef2010
    alaaatef2010 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Well, Well, Well, i think i am back.
    Now i can log in the game and the Website too,
    what i want to say thanks for PWI who let me get back to its world, but
    i am not pretty sure that what they did to me to suspend me for couple of days was fair,
    and i hope that it was a mistake, and this mistake had been resolved, again thanks.
    So i am one of the Egyptian people who had been suspended but i am back,
    and i could not reply or comment on any thing was written in this thread, but
    now i am happy that i can say i can reply again b:victory
    so to all Egyptian who had been suspended try to log in now,
    I miss All OF you b:sad
    AT LAST : GM Please do not suspended us again , and thanks AnyWay b:angry

>Alaa_Sasuke<
  • Ranbow_path - Sanctuary
    Ranbow_path - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    yaaaaaaaaaay :D im back tooooo yuppi pwi world b:cute
  • Egy_Girl - Raging Tide
    Egy_Girl - Raging Tide Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I am back too :)
  • heema
    heema Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Finally back again b:thanks

Strangely i could login and play fine in blacklight retribution but couldn't login the forums
  • bullzzeye
    bullzzeye Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Hey yo all, would like to say a couple of things here
    1st Thanks Karmelia for good wards.
    2nd I play alot of FPS's and MMORPG's and have a fairly good excperiance with thos games for over 10 years. never ever in my life seen something like this B4??? u ban who gets flaged not a country at all, this makes no sense except under a discrmanation system.
    3rd, actuly how many play out of egypt to cause all this issues?? if thay r that much then the game dependes on them as users but can't control with an anty sacme system, or that few and the issue is game it's self have a problem??

this makes no sense what so ever to me except this is pure case of bad handeling and discrmenation.
  • BootyDuty - Sanctuary
    BootyDuty - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It's a great day for Egypt. Yay!
  • Death_sama - Sanctuary
    Death_sama - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    thx for giving us the accounts bck...
  • GilgamCly - Raging Tide
    GilgamCly - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    It is to bad that countries and PWI will collaborate to control players from expressing themselves about the conditions that they have to adhere to in order to participate in open communication with others throughout the world. As such we all should understand that this only shows that these entities really do not have the interest of their people in mind, but they only want to control them within their agendas. This is not true freedom and is the core of political corruption at it root and is an abomination to free a people.

Leave us alone and let us play in peace, leave your political agendas out of this arena.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Options
    It is to bad that countries and PWI will collaborate to control players from expressing themselves about the conditions that they have to adhere to in order to participate in open communication with others throughout the world. As such we all should understand that this only shows that these entities really do not have the interest of their people in mind, but they only want to control them within their agendas. This is not true freedom and is the core of political corruption at it root and is an abomination to free a people.

Leave us alone and let us play in peace, leave your political agendas out of this arena.

Necro b:shocked, and asking for a decipher for the above text.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited October 2012
    Options
This discussion has been closed.