Ulquioraa__'s R9R2 daggers!1!1!!!1!

Immunity - Lothranis
Immunity - Lothranis Posts: 1 Arc User
edited November 2012 in Tideswell (East)
Post edited by Immunity - Lothranis on

Comments

• fapinurhouse
    fapinurhouse Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Dam you are good i saw you 1 shot that tt90 sin at the end.I heard Dylena is better tho
  • TruthWarren - Raging Tide
    TruthWarren - Raging Tide Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Considering you're doing nothing but running for majority of those "3 minutes" (even though the video was half that), it's not surprising.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

iwotm8?
  • Comeatme - Lothranis
    Comeatme - Lothranis Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Considering you're doing nothing but running for majority of those "3 minutes" (even though the video was half that), it's not surprising.

Considering they were doing nothing but stealthing for majority of those "3 minutes", it's not surprising.
  • fapinurhouse
    fapinurhouse Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So you survive for like 1min lol? Also how did u not 1 shot a aps sin ? dat +12 bow
  • iivorys
    iivorys Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    They're so baaaaaad, go npc that dag, you don't really care that well. b:shocked
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    So you survive for like 1min lol? Also how did u not 1 shot a aps sin ? dat +12 bow

1 minute 46 seconds of x2 sped-up footage =/= 1 min
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Talentless sins...big whoop...
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • drheal
    drheal Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Good job Boogie.

It might not have been the sin's best day ever. They underperformedb:shocked
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2012

in his defense both sins went into stealth as often as they possibly could aswell has having high refine op dags, i mean ulqs dags have 63 atk lvls and gof on them with insane patk, he should have easily dropped boogie without needing to stealth as much as he did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    in his defense both sins went into stealth as often as they possibly could aswell has having high refine op dags, i mean ulqs dags have 63 atk lvls and gof on them with insane patk, he should have easily dropped boogie without needing to stealth as much as he did.

u kinda have to stealth when boogie gets out of being stunned so fast..
    and even then all boogie need was a crit and they would've been dead also.

aps sins are extremely squishy after all
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Comeatme - Lothranis
    edited July 2012
    u kinda have to stealth when boogie gets out of being stunned so fast..
    and even then all boogie need was a crit and they would've been dead also.

aps sins are extremely squishy after all

Ah yeah, Ulquioraa doesn't have full R9 DoT lying around or anything.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    if he has r9r2 then he doesnt have full r9 does he?
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Comeatme - Lothranis
    edited July 2012

In the same way by having TT99 weapon means you don't have full TT90. Sure it breaks the set bonus, but R9r2 weapon + R9 armour is superior in every aspect, so why shouldn't it be called full R9?

Let' on your stiff definition, if you say someone is full R9 JoSD, do you expect JoSD in their weapons? I think most people know what the honest sensible answer is.
  • Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide
    Zarkin_Baxil - Raging Tide Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Ambers in your armor or gtfo >.>
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This might not have been Ulq and HESOKA's best days as PKers but usually they are fast in killing anyone there.

Nice video Boogie, you gloriously survived their super daggers far more than I've ever did. b:victory
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • BloodTyrant - Raging Tide
    BloodTyrant - Raging Tide Posts: 581 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    This might not have been Ulq and HESOKA's best days as PKers but usually they are fast in SPARKnAUTOATK anyone there.

Nice video Boogie, you gloriously survived their super daggers far more than I've ever did. b:victory

there... fixed for you spell, and no need to thanks b:cute
    even having r9r2 sins will be sins, squishy in a 1v1 as always. when you're a sin it's easy when you're in stealth mode, just pop on your target with spark and lock him for a fast aps kill, but if even with r9r2 you can't do this, something is wrong and it's not with the target... i miss sins like Sin and Beesh, real sins that used to kill with skills and with a perfect stun lock, r9sins that 3spark and aps and still can't kill an archer/bm are just a shame for the classb:bye
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012

nope he has even more atk lvls then a full r9 set..... think about it r9 dags are only 30 atk lvls and 20 atk lvl bonus from the set 6th piece of the set, ulqs r9r2 dags have 63 atk lvls that more than makes up for the missing 20 atk lvls from the set bonus plus higher base damage. your argument is therefor invalid so just give up lmao.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Wow i thought you would have actually killed them...

So you made this video to make fun of degrade sins who you lose a fight too?

Once i was pking on an alt which had half your refines boogie, and you came out and died once... Then 5 minutes later you were back with Dirtysouth, you called for blackup.

Get real grow up, archer class is one of the kings of pk + tw, Purge is better than zerk in pvp.

Last to bloodtyrant try again with that sin list ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SirMerchalot - Raging Tide
    SirMerchalot - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Once i was pking on an alt which had half your refines boogie, and you came out and died once... Then 5 minutes later you were back with Dirtysouth, you called for blackup.

Get real grow up, archer class is one of the kings of pk + tw, Purge is better than zerk in pvp.

asskissing all the way b:kiss
  • Roslol - Harshlands
    Roslol - Harshlands Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2012

Something with +6 can go through JoSD? 2/10 for effort.
    pwcalc.com/c7406c9082b547e7

Let's play guess who.
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    OK lets Clear something for u guys here .

Since i just see all who defending boogie and trying to show he was pro , are just with no experience about sins and archers .

Archer got 4 ways to escape sins .
    1- in 1 sec time can IG ~ thats 12 sec u want the sin to atk him and kill ?!

2- immune to all dmg and immune to all negative stats archer skill 3 sec .

3- belief genie skill.

4- another archer skill immune to negative stats .

5- badge of courage remove stun .

so u asking a sin +12 r9r2 with 10.5K hp and 9K phy def to kill a MOVING JUMPING archer with all those chances to rurvive and he is FULL JSD . in less than that time ?
    if he fail archer yes he die in 1st few seconds .

if he op archer with 90+ def lvls , yes he need that time to be killed after all those jumps ~ running ~ flying up and down .
    Even if I'm alone or not , its same case for OP archer +11 R9 full jsd , with all those chances to survive .

And u forgot to mention u died before that video in 5 sec by me ?
    reason he wasn't moving .=>
    http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2707/boogiedown.png
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    Slegtst - Dreamweaver Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    6- Log off
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    OK lets Clear something for u guys here .

Since i just see all who defending boogie and trying to show he was pro , are just with no experience about sins and archers .

Archer got 4 ways to escape sins .
    1- in 1 sec time can IG ~ thats 12 sec u want the sin to atk him and kill ?!

2- immune to all dmg and immune to all negative stats archer skill 3 sec .

3- belief genie skill.

4- another archer skill immune to negative stats .

5- badge of courage remove stun .

so u asking a sin +12 r9r2 with 10.5K hp and 9K phy def to kill a MOVING JUMPING archer with all those chances to rurvive and he is FULL JSD . in less than that time ?
    if he fail archer yes he die in 1st few seconds .

if he op archer with 90+ def lvls , yes he need that time to be killed after all those jumps ~ running ~ flying up and down .
    Even if I'm alone or not , its same case for OP archer +11 R9 full jsd , with all those chances to survive .

And u forgot to mention u died before that video in 5 sec by me ?
    reason he wasn't moving .=>
    http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2707/boogiedown.png

question dafuq does your hp or pdef have to do with your ability to zerk crit him from stealth? 90 def lvls compared to your easily 140 atk lvls if you wore full r9 and went chill and skill spammed him wouldnt really do boogie much good now would it? and is your complaining of boogie being able to move the same type of thing as you did when you said clerics are so op cuz they can expell and ig? seriously if you want a target to stand there and not fight back fight a mob lmao. you have the BEST daggers in game with 63 atk lvls highest possible patk and zerk, along with your full r9 thats dot sharded, in essence you can dish out a crapton of damage even against josd chars and yet you still took way too long to kill him WITH HESOKA ganking. regardless of if he could move or not. end of story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Lol, you're trying to justify yourself when it was 2v1, and 2 sins at that, and both stealthing? The broken class with the most locking skills?

No, just no.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    question dafuq does your hp or pdef have to do with your ability to zerk crit him from stealth? 90 def lvls compared to your easily 140 atk lvls if you wore full r9 and went chill and skill spammed him wouldnt really do boogie much good now would it? and is your complaining of boogie being able to move the same type of thing as you did when you said clerics are so op cuz they can expell and ig? seriously if you want a target to stand there and not fight back fight a mob lmao. you have the BEST daggers in game with 63 atk lvls highest possible patk and zerk, along with your full r9 thats dot sharded, in essence you can dish out a crapton of damage even against josd chars and yet you still took way too long to kill him WITH HESOKA ganking. regardless of if he could move or not. end of story.

AFTER VICIOUS learned to jump run all time AFTER roflpwn them 1 shots .

Yes its hard to hit him with my 154 atk lvls with 2 skills power dash and earthen rift .

Go learn from guide the cast time and channel time of those 2 skills , when someone moving if works . And don't try mention stun then use those skills opponent have 2 skills remove stun and have expel AD IG . killing Him needs sometime .
    Yes he is pro and not bad . but nothing to be proud of much cause he lost the fight .

For Skai , i never said I CAN'T KILL HIM FOR THOSE REASONS .

i said thats why it need sometime if he going monkey Mode .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    You're saying the other person is in monkey mode?

Ugh. b:sad
  • Crones - Heavens Tear
    Crones - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    TBH im with Ulq on this one Boogie has 5-6 different ways to keep unstunned and kept movement. So in that aspect you could be the best sin in the game and still have an issue with someone doing this stuff. Btw next time in advance, if the anti stun is ever off use tackling slash. If they leap left or right it should act as same as the bm leaps and they will get stuck in the air, and not be able to use skills.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When you counter, you don't let them cut you...
    When you protect someone, you don't let them die...
    When you attack, KILL!!!!
    I've found my resolve.
  • Slegtst - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2012
    Best sin in the game? Wth is going on here?
    Arent those 2 sins in the video, and, well, everyone in that video, on a single server called Raging Tide?
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Even with their anti stun skills I've locked Archers better than that, why are people with CS'd R9 **** so sloppy? Seems to affect the fish most of all. Save for that like 2% of the CSing population that knows what they're doing.

Anyway.. two sins shoulda been able to kill with ease, one of you may have died in the process if you went all out offensive but you would have forced the Archer's hand and made them use their genie/apo/whatever and been able to finish it easily by locking and auto-****.

usosilleh

imbored

Skai should buy me cake and we can watch MLP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    AFTER VICIOUS learned to jump run all time AFTER roflpwn them 1 shots .

Yes its hard to hit him with my 154 atk lvls with 2 skills power dash and earthen rift .

Go learn from guide the cast time and channel time of those 2 skills , when someone moving if works . And don't try mention stun then use those skills opponent have 2 skills remove stun and have expel AD IG . killing Him needs sometime .
    Yes he is pro and not bad . but nothing to be proud of much cause he lost the fight .

For Skai , i never said I CAN'T KILL HIM FOR THOSE REASONS .

i said thats why it need sometime if he going monkey Mode .

sins have more skills than powerdash and rift dumbass lol. why not try locking instead of auto attacking and then complaining when he runs. ok yea he'll use faith and get out of it initially and leap away... tele to him afterwards and repeat till he cant get out? trust me i've seen it down before and done it myself....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]