Q>Recasting TT99 items

Options
tthraolce
tthraolce Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2012 in The Crafting Nook
Hi,

I've been looking for a guide regarding the recasting of items. I would just like to know whether the TT99 items are still bounded even if it's already been recasted to a Nirvana Gear? Please note that these TT 99 items have not been equipped yet.

I know that this is a noob question but I am just seeking for a clarification. I just recently returned playing after 2 years of hibernation... There are a lot of new things to me... b:surrender

Thank you.
Post edited by tthraolce on

Comments

• BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Nirvana gear made from TT99 is bound upon equipping. They are able to be traded up until they are equipped.

Nirvana gear made from Lunar is not bound.
  • tthraolce
    tthraolce Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So this means that even if I don't equip the TT99 item yet and will equip it after it has been recasted to Nirvana, it will still soul-bound?
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    tthraolce wrote: »
    So this means that even if I don't equip the TT99 item yet and will equip it after it has been recasted to Nirvana, it will still soul-bound?

Yes.

The only way for Nirvana to not be bound-on-equip is if it's made from Lunar.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    tthraolce wrote: »

No, it means that nirvana gear from TT99 pieces (that were never equiped), are (just as the TT99 pieces they came from) bound on equip.

Nirvana keeps the bound status of the piece it's made from, bound, not bound, and bound on equip
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris