Options
2»

Comments

• USSRbm - Heavens Tear
    USSRbm - Heavens Tear Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Let's just agree to disagree though.

Works for me :3 you know, you could just join Karma, that would certainly solve one problem.

Also, i have those bride and groom packs, whenever you are ready. b:dirty
    elonar wrote: »
    Im one of those better geared noobs b:surrender

Shut up Erik >:|
  • Shifong - Heavens Tear
    Shifong - Heavens Tear Posts: 409 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I meant to imply that Karma was more skilled than Rad, but oh well. I still think that Karma is more skilled overall. Example: Alpha's skill makes up for 4 clerics in Rad probably. Rad has nobody like that. Only a few of them (sorry guys) I can consider to be good in TW. Karma has at least 30 people I could quickly name off hand whom I consider really good in TW. Rad, maybe a dozen max. Let's just agree to disagree though.

Did your mystic get banned Shif? b:chuckle

banned, for what ? b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retsuko - Shifong
    Karmapwi.com
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    banned, for what ? b:shocked

I just found it odd that you were posting from a random alt. b:surrender

USSR, start showing to GD and I might join. b:sweat
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    karma Should Stop Learning How To Beat Weaker Opponents And Start Learning How To Beat Stronger Ones.

+1
    karma Also Has People That Have Been Pk'ing Consistently For Quite A While Now

??????

/edit: what da eff is up with the caps.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    To Mystic and USSR:

Reading an ex-enrage, who recently fought in rad a while, argue on rad's behalf why they are worse off and an ex-rad argue on karma's behalf (karma, whose tw force consists of 50% ex-rads, therefore USSR is defending his fellow ex-rads) why they are worse off....completely boggles Alpha's mind.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    To Mystic and USSR:

Reading an ex-enrage, who recently fought in rad a while, argue on rad's behalf why they are worse off and an ex-rad argue on karma's behalf (karma, whose tw force consists of 50% ex-rads, therefore USSR is defending his fellow ex-rads) why they are worse off....completely boggles Alpha's mind.

You just mind ****ed me.

Hoju, wtf at caps? lol.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    I just found it odd that you were posting from a random alt. b:surrender

Normally when i log in, it does that automatically, and puts my right avatar (mystic one) on default. But lately when i log in, it doesn't put up any of my char avatars up, instead it uses my forum name. So when i don't watch, i post without picking one of my avatars first b:surrender

I don't think aaron has ever been in radiance?

And personally i'd love to fight GD. I remember one that lasted 1,5 hour with karma. But if fights are going to take 10 minutes or less, then i don't care =P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Options
    The other game and and the next game isnt gonna do anything to this game sp plz children stop dreaming.b:laugh
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.