How much damage an I losing?

Options
Fail_BM - Raging Tide
Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Archer
So, I have 346 str, but I want to remove 100 str to get 1700 HP (+100 vit), I want to know how much is my damage going to drop. My phy. attack at this moment is 5259 - 6913, removing 100 str points it's suppose to be 4358 - 5728 (Using http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Damage to check how low it's going to be), but I have 65 slaying lvl and 33 attacks lvls.

Let's say I am attacking a lvl ? mob (delta, map 3, up to you) with my "new" built, what is going to be the damage difference?

Let me know if you want to know how much damage I can deal with my actual str.

Sorry, but I can't use pwcalc to post my gear, it's not up to date :x
Post edited by Fail_BM - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    You'll lose 66% weapon attack. Weapon attack is derived from the weapon, arrows (if bow), rings and other pieces with +p.attack (i.e TT99 neck).

Take that value and *0.66*1.33*1.[slaying lvl attack bonus (hover over c-screen in game)] and that's how much PvE damage you're losing per auto attack on a monster of your level range. For [?] monsters and bosses such as map 3 *0.25 again.

Note - the calculations for weapon attack may not be exact as I can't remember all the components, but weapon, rings and +p.attack pieces are the key component or only components.

Also bare in mind if you're looking at it as a percentage it's a very inaccurate statistic for seekers. Majority of the damage for skills comes from +fixed or +weapon damage, neither of which is affected by the strength modifier I believe.

TL;DR 520 damage/auto attack on [?] mobs
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So I lose up to 2561 damage... I better start to refine to get more HP/damage. Thanks for the help ^^
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Archer will get 1300 hp from 100 vit, but thats way too much str for an archer anyway
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    So, I have 346 str, but I want to remove 100 str to get 1700 HP (+100 vit), I want to know how much is my damage going to drop. My phy. attack at this moment is 5259 - 6913, removing 100 str points it's suppose to be 4358 - 5728 (Using http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Damage to check how low it's going to be), but I have 65 slaying lvl and 33 attacks lvls.

Let's say I am attacking a lvl ? mob (delta, map 3, up to you) with my "new" built, what is going to be the damage difference?

Let me know if you want to know how much damage I can deal with my actual str.

Sorry, but I can't use pwcalc to post my gear, it's not up to date :x

do you mean 346 dex? i hope you mean dex
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Fairly certain the OP is talking about his/her seeker and not archer.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Fairly certain the OP is talking about his/her seeker and not archer.

looks like someone chose the wrong section
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Thing is, seeker section is pretty dead and I did notice I lot of people know about number in here.
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    looks like someone chose the wrong section

Curse the stereotype of Archers being all mathy.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Curse the stereotype of Archers being all mathy.

lulz.