Mystic New Attack Skill Ideas: Warning: Wall Of Text but Bear with me please :)

2»

Comments

• lemurlord
    lemurlord Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    transfusion is pretty awesome against cata barbs, IF you have the sparks to spare (and/or cant triple spark/lucky break/gale a whole cat party). but on a particulary nasty catabarb it def has its place
  • Brillance - Raging Tide
    Brillance - Raging Tide Posts: 1,643 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Do me a favor and go read the description of transfusion and sublime transfusion skills please.

Do me a favor, and recognise the fact I already read it, and while you are at it, accept the fact that you clearly posted a simular spell, that is in fact different from the one I named. Simular, almost identical - but still not!

Sublime Transfusion sounds more reasonable for two sparks, and if I had said, "Sublime Transfusion" instead, then you MIGHT have a right to act like a snotty jerk about it. But! Ah ha! The fact remains you said it, and not me. You brought something into the topic that wasnt really a part of the topic. Thanks, you know...*shrugs*

Copy a description of skills doesn't prove that you understand it i just say.

What do I have to prove to you...at all?

I understand you are stealing heals (as I originally said, "It sucks the heals...") and transferring a percentage of those heals to yourself. I dont see Transfusion being worth the 2 sparks.

I do see sublime transfusion being worth the 2 sparks, but that is neither here nor there.

The point of the whole topic was my opinion, like it or not, that Transfusion - plain old Transfusion - is NOT worth the 2 sparks; and how someone shouldn't make another useless spell like that again.

Naner naner! *waves fingers over head and blows raspberry at Bella*b:chuckle
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That skill isn't about healing yourself, you know. It's used to steal heals.

A catabarb will have a lot of hp. And a cleric following him, making sure he's well healed and purified. You can steal some of the heals he's supposed to receive. You can make him easier to kill.

How is that a waste of 2 sparks?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Because you can just thicket the cleric instead and stop the heals completely while probably catching a few other people in it as well. :|
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    That skill isn't about healing yourself, you know. It's used to steal heals.

A catabarb will have a lot of hp. And a cleric following him, making sure he's well healed and purified. You can steal some of the heals he's supposed to receive. You can make him easier to kill.

How is that a waste of 2 sparks?!

Thank you
    Because you can just thicket the cleric instead and stop the heals completely while probably catching a few other people in it as well. :|

After kill the cleric (i know cleric need to die first) some barb are still long to die and transfusion work on charm so that can help to kill him faster or if the thicket miss the cleric cause he move or w/e with the CD of thicket transfusion can be use on the cata barb. (as sage i personally have planty of chi, i need to wait the CD anyway to use it again so it's not a problem to use a other 2 sparks skills while the CD is done.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Safeng - Sanctuary
    Safeng - Sanctuary Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    You got 3 sparks and probably spark pots. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2012

Exactly. Or, sleep the whole catasquad and plant Vital Herb for yours when it moves in for some play/the kill.

But, its like talking to wood, lol. b:chuckle

Even, plain old Transfusion! Its clear for all to see that they love it and they use it frequently! b:victory

Anyway, if you think of all the spells and summon and plants you have that either require Chi or sparks to use. Then, the rapid rate you will be looking to use them, and try to squeeze in - as a beneficial tactic - plain old Transfusion (cause you know, you somehow found those 2 sparks back up where the sun dont shine, to whip out) and it works for you, awesome - you know...+1. b:pleased
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Talking to a wall would make a smarter conversation -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited July 2012
    Talking to a wall would make a smarter conversation -_-

Ikr? I'm about to draw a face on my wall.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    Ikr? I'm about to draw a face on my wall.

Draw Xainou, pl0x? b:chuckle
    edited July 2012
    Draw Xainou, pl0x? b:chuckle

I'll draw Xainou way before draw someone like you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2012
    I'll draw Xainou way before draw someone like you.

Yes, I know it. I can't help it. My beauty is difficult for the average 'crayon & wall' artist to truely capture.

Good thing you are the only one that has mentioned drawing me.b:chuckle