I am not sure how to title this

Options
Nariin - Dreamweaver
Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Tideswell (East)
I am trying to get Blazing Blizzard Knives with 2 sockets and max dex (I do not care about vit). Before you call me a noob for wanting and/or spending money for them... Yes I am aware it is "not worth it" and I have r8, 5k corona prestige and enough money to get nirvana g13.

But I like Blizzard daggers ^_^

I am not trying to get "best possible" and I am not planning to be a copy of most other 100+ sins in game (no offence), because in this case I really do not have any reason to stay in game and work on my toon, since it is all about who has most money and only difference is refine level. I also do not aim to become best/strongest, but only want to enjoy the game, be unique and get what I like.

Also, I am planning to shard it with DoT + garnet (yes I know that 2x garnet is better <.<) but I want blue/orange shine to match the daggers :3

Call me fail if you want but please, do not post that here … also no need to explain why what I am doing is bad/waste of money/not worth it, because I am very much aware of it.

Ok now to the point. Daggers have 3% chance to be in the reward chest from EU and 20% to get 2 sockets (?for stat value I hope it is 50%), so it is a pretty small chance to get one, unless I would do it regulary (daily) - which is a problem since people are not very interested in doing it. Reward is 20 mirage/1 old book page/g13 morai armor/g13 morai weapon, so I understand that most of players have no desire of getting weapon or armor (probably already have better) and due to long time forming, explaining what to do, possible many fails … they simply not find it worth it.

Still, it is a very easy instance and it can be completed pretty fast. Quickest for me was ~15min with an average squad (…longest was instance reset -.-) so I believe it is possible to finish it much faster.

My offer is simply, when I get The daggers I will drop 10m to a squad I have been running with (even if it was someone else forming, as long as they are aware of it - mean if someone else forms for me, or knows me, or is aware of the situation when forming fine, but if I join random squad, possibly (almost) rtg, I will not bother explain them that, also in that case I have no reason to pay (since I am doing this to get squad easier)
If I get squad fast and we finish fast, I do not even mind dropping 20m.
I got daggers 2 times already, but 1 socket (cost 8k socket stones to add one more :/)

Note (so there will not be any misunderstanding):
- I may choose not to pay a certain member for personal reasons (although I cannot think of any atm)
- I will drop 10m to a whole squad not each person, so everyone gets 1m (including me, yay ^_^)
- I am looking for fast(ish) runs (15min-1h)… not 2h-4h/instance reset (high amount of fails). I will reduce the reward in that case (or increase for super smooth runs).
- I will only pay if I get 2 socket and max dex daggers
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)