New PVP Server to start fresh

B_reck - Archosaur
B_reck - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Hey. I do not know how many other people agree, but quite a bit of us on ARCH are looking for a new PVP server where we can all start fresh along with everyone else and build. I think it would do more good for everyone who all is new or anything to give them a chance. If you think so type yes or no and maybe if enough yes maybe one of the admin will see and start one up for us. So none of us have to worry about low population on our servers because arch is pretty much dead.
Post edited by B_reck - Archosaur on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Your solution to a dead server is to open another one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gaathet
    gaathet Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hi,

i'm new to this server and as far as i can see this server isn't dead at all! If u want a fresh start why u need a new server for ?Just make a new char and start level it from zero :) it's fun !
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Why is this poll closing on 10-07-2012? b:bored
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Paulrogers - Harshlands
    Paulrogers - Harshlands Posts: 653 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Why is this poll closing on 10-07-2012? b:bored

10 days away aint so bad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    10 days away aint so bad

not 10 days... pwi based in america where they reverse days and months for no reason whatsoever
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    b:tired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ScarFury - Lost City
    ScarFury - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I think it would be cool to have a new pvp server to start fresh on. And no starting a new character on ur existing server doesnt count as starting fresh for whoever it was up there that said that lol....starting fresh as in EVERYONE has to start back at lvl 1 with new characters would be a damn good idea...in the sense that IF i had the energy and time to start all over again it would actually be fun since this game is definetly losing its appeal for me....so with all that said.....ill stick to my own pvp server that ive been on from the beginning...u know the one where everyone cash shops and if ur not AT LEAST r9 +10 ur a noob lol.....recast r8 gear refined to all +5-+6 ftw haha

P.S. having "not great" gear only makes it that much funnier when PKin r9s.

<
    one of the last believers of SKILL > GEAR
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Hey. I do not know how many other people agree, but quite a bit of us on ARCH are looking for a new PVP server where we can all start fresh along with everyone else and build.

New servers mainly attract ppl that powerlvl then buy r9 to become 1 of the "important players" or "big names" of the new server. As far as I know, Arch is already pretty much empty. I would suggest they just a reset on Arch with the option for every person to transfer to another server. We really don't need another coolness server that will be dead in a few months.
  • ScarFury - Lost City
    ScarFury - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    At least that might make sum people feel important lol....come on LC or any old server for that matter and do that....ull just be the 100001th person to powerlevel and "power-earn?" ur gear lol.....for the most part i didnt cash shop any of my gear and i far from getting any r9 lol.....barely playing....and using a "non-farming" char might have sumthin to do with that....and maybe the fact that since i started playin in 09 i still havent learn how to merchant properly to make any money.....but i will say the sad but still hilarious tactic of finding catshops that buy certain items for more than the nextdoor neighbor catshop sells it for HAS made me quite a bit of money in the past......catshop browsing when ur bored can sumtimes payoff lol.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    no. :)
    i like potato
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It is confirmed that there are no plans to create a new server at the time being.
This discussion has been closed.