Archer or Venomancer?

iamskyylar
iamskyylar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2012 in Archer
New Perfect World Player Here,

I was wondering what is better for a PvP Server Archer or Venomancer I love to PvP, but also love to PvE so I'd be doing both.
Post edited by iamskyylar on

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    For PVP , both are not easy classes , but you will have an easier time with an Archer.

For PVE , venomancer has some more tricks due to debuffs and pets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    iamskyylar wrote: »
    New Perfect World Player Here,

I was wondering what is better for a PvP Server Archer or Venomancer I love to PvP, but also love to PvE so I'd be doing both.

Venos are better at PVE cuz they can solo more than archers. Archers are one of the worst solo classes ever for money making instances. But in a squad I don't think venos have the same advantage over archers. If you hate people go veno, its the best solo class. If you like to make friends and go demon archer and get to 5 aps easy then I bet you will be just as good as PVE.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • kinmanny
    kinmanny Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Lol first of all tht post above me is seriously mistaken...my archer can solo FC can tank TT all the way up to lets say 2-2. So saying archers can't solo is a huge mistake and since I'm demon aps I can solo or tank pretty fast...now as in the pvp side I really havnt gone PKing tht much since I'm leve 95 only. But when I did I killed 2 r8's and I killed couple others easily soo easy actually it was pretty funny, and in duels yes I kno thts not real pvp like PK but in duels dude I'm beating R8's all the time so ya archer ftw!!!!
  • _eVeReL_ - Sanctuary
    _eVeReL_ - Sanctuary Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    kinmanny wrote: »
    Lol first of all tht post above me is seriously mistaken...my archer can solo FC can tank TT all the way up to lets say 2-2. So saying archers can't solo is a huge mistake and since I'm demon aps I can solo or tank pretty fast...now as in the pvp side I really havnt gone PKing tht much since I'm leve 95 only. But when I did I killed 2 r8's and I killed couple others easily soo easy actually it was pretty funny, and in duels yes I kno thts not real pvp like PK but in duels dude I'm beating R8's all the time so ya archer ftw!!!!

Id like to point out tht loner only said that they r not the best solo class, he didnt say that they cudnt solo b:surrender. And if ur archer can solo fcc at 95, (uber geared b:chuckle) then by all means continue to do so. But, the OP may not hav as much money as u do to get the kind of epic refines and gears it wud take to effectively (note the effectively b:pleased) solo instances such as FCC or TT. Venos wud hav a much easier time doing TT, FCC idk bcuz ive never seen a veno solo FCC bfore.
    I crack myself up!! b:laugh b:chuckle b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the first one.
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    This be the reason why this guy is so smart!! b:surrender
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    kinmanny wrote: »
    Lol first of all tht post above me is seriously mistaken...my archer can solo FC can tank TT all the way up to lets say 2-2. !

Is that in the easy solo mode thats barely worth the time it takes?

Truthfully unless they have gear so good one wonders why they would even go to a money making instance archers are not good soloers in money making instances.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Archer doesn't get better than venomancer until you get very good gear. Before then veno is good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Because spending hours in TT is totally the way to make money these days...

Back in the days people wanted low level TT mats and gold was cheap, so soloing with Veno was something. Nowadays it doesn't really matter.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • kinmanny
    edited July 2012
    LMFAO heres my gear and no squad mode for TT only i have a cleric of my own so i solo with him

http://pwcalc.com/620dba82c30f3cb0

no spark there just archer buffs not including my blazing arrow buff
    and heres with bow only

http://pwcalc.com/257be1938797fbbe

so if u see i dnt have OP gear at all or high refines i just play smart and use my cleric also jones blessings LOL so ya and i dnt cash shop btw like hundreds of dollars ive used maybe 30 bucks in the game this entire time and tht was to mostly buy rep so ya LOL ive farmed all my gear and coins for gear soo IJS...
  • kinmanny
    edited July 2012
    Because spending hours in TT is totally the way to make money these days...

Back in the days people wanted low level TT mats and gold was cheap, so soloing with Veno was something. Nowadays it doesn't really matter.

LOL well i mean i farm 2-3 solo mode farm 5 pcs of forshura arms takes me about usally 7-8 runs to get those i can do them in around 8 mins each, then farm other tt runs like 1-3 squad mode and i usally make 2-3mil in 1 day just from TT soo idk how ur server is working but in mine i sell my TT fast and make good money in 1 day.