PWI Video Director!

SuperWizz - Heavens Tear
SuperWizz - Heavens Tear Posts: 38 Arc User
edited July 2012 in The Fanatics Forum
Hello everyone my name is Scott AKA SwiftyWinds.

I am a video director for VISO games and Red Light Broadcasting, Here to bring the best in comedy style commentating.

I am looking for other directors to help build a great PWI community on youtube that benefits us all!

I upload content weekly sometimes daily!

Be sure to check out the latest from me here,

www.youtube.com/swiftywinds

I hope the community pulls together and help makes this work.. I have been making video's a long time and have a great sized channel from it!

TTTT ( together to the top ) Together to the top! Lets make PWI the biggest MMO game on youtube but we can only do it together!

cant wait to see you all soon!
Post edited by SuperWizz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Swifty_Wings - Heavens Tear
    Swifty_Wings - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Here is the link to the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kzc3q0RmOc&feature=youtu.be

be sure to subscribe and leave a like if you enjoyed!
  • Murcas - Sanctuary
    Murcas - Sanctuary Posts: 299 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Doing well so far. Your alternate nicknames were rather amusing. Although I find one thing incredibly odd: Why do you find it so odd that males play as females? In all honesty, if I were male, I'd rather look at a female as I played; I mean, I have junk in real life, why would I want junk in a game? I'm a female that has a male main...I suppose many people find that odd. I'm a tomboy, though, so, eh. Anyway, I look forward to your next video. Cheers.
  • noyesno11
    noyesno11 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Can I please make 1 suggestion. If this is going to be shown to all people including minors, could you censor the swearing or taking it out completely.

;)
  • n3w1ds
    n3w1ds Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Swifty,

Whats your beef with Radiance?