Top Classes?

iamskyylar
iamskyylar Posts: 0 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Arigora Colosseum
New Player to Perfect World.
And I was wondering what the top classes aside from the Assassin are, this would be for a PvP Server unless someone can convince me PvE Servers are better.

Also Please tell me the Top Classes for if you Pay, and if you dont intend on Paying.

Please and thank you for your time.
Post edited by iamskyylar on

Comments

• Seriachnon - Sanctuary
    Seriachnon - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Aside from the assassin, psychics are also really scary in PvP from what I hear. And before the tideborn expansion came out, I'm pretty sure the best classes for PvP were archers and mages if you want to give those a try. Blademasters shouldn't be counted out either. Not sure about the earthguards though.
    ALTS
    - Aethiriel: 2x Cleric
    - Cereisse: 3x Seeker
    - Starniliya: 3x Wizard
    - Cloveriene: 3x Assassin
    RETIRED
    - SatanicBlood: 58 Veno (in case the name rings a bell for anyone who knew me from back in '08/'09)
  • SirChad - Raging Tide
    SirChad - Raging Tide Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Before tideborns came out [assassins] everyone rolled archer/BM for PvP. That was to the post above.

Though, now currently the easiest class to use is an Assassin if you're willing to pay or not. I won't say that it is the best, since that depends on your skill level at the game also.
    ~I only put one post on each thread. So you can rage at me but know.. i will never see it~
  • zliss
    zliss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    cleric are good for squad runs
  • Piliener - Lost City
    Piliener - Lost City Posts: 589 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    TW pvp MG, open world pvp Seeker
    Spoons you will forever be missed in this community
  • WhiteRosa - Archosaur
    WhiteRosa - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    iamskyylar wrote: »
    New Player to Perfect World.
    And I was wondering what the top classes aside from the Assassin are, this would be for a PvP Server unless someone can convince me PvE Servers are better.

Also Please tell me the Top Classes for if you Pay, and if you dont intend on Paying.

Please and thank you for your time.

^^ All classes are good in PvP.You just have to know you're class well.b:chuckle Veno's and their pets,sins and their stealth,psy and their buffs,etc etc.So you have to try out all the classes or the one you like,and play it well.Then you'll be an un-defeatable person if you played your class for,what?1-3 years? (meb:surrender)
    b:cute You jelly bro?You should be~b:cute
  • witniss
    witniss Posts: 517 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    ^^ All classes are good in PvP.You just have to know your class well.b:chuckle Veno's and their pets,sins and their stealth,psy and their buffs,etc etc.So you have to try out all the classes or the one you like,and play it well.Then you'll be an un-defeatable person if you played your class for,what?1-3 years? (meb:surrender)

I took the liberty of fixing the grammatical error,
    On topic sin for everything except tw, ea or mg for tw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucrecia - Momaganon
    Lucrecia - Momaganon Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    If you like killing everyone easy , roll a sin or Mystic. You wil be squishy but most of the enemies will be dead even before they saw you. But, You will always do the same, against any kind of people and tw isnt great too. So it IS easy but boring too.

If you prefer tactical killing, use an archer or wiz. You will be one of the old pk-classes, great in TW and at high lvl you can 1 shot people, but you need to get this far. Personally, I prefer PK on my archer than on my Myst or Sin even if people can kill me easier and my skills arent "OMFG THICKET KILLED YA" , its just more fun . And it looks cooler ;)

If your sure this should be your Main and you want to spend your money and time in it, and you like watching other people fail at doing great damge to you, get a barb. Until Endgame you WONT do good damage and nearly every class can kill a barb below 100, when you reached the high lvls you will be the god of pk. Nobody can kill you and will be depressive while try to kite you to death, but one good hit with your 59 Ulti and your enemys are dead.
    Also you have an important role in TW as catapult pullers.

And if you have enough cash and like switching your roles, roll a Veno. But on most servers even the venos with a Phoenix as a pk pet are easily killed. At high lvls your nix would be dead in 2-3 shots, and without it a veno will have big problems in killing cause of their lack in magic attack + stun.

As a psychic, same as barb. If this should be your main, than a psychic is great in pk. At higher lvls you have great magic attack and your reflects + stun will make your enemy to suicide himself. But unless high lvl, your reaaaally Squishy. Psychics are good in TW.

I have to say that, although i know some great bm/Seeker/Cleric pker, i just dont like pking on them. It depends of your own style of course, but for me i just fail at playing meele classes in pk. And clerics are maybe the most disabled class for pk in the whole game...
    Do you believe in life before death?
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    LaYsDiL - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well if planning to go r9 or third cast..barbs can put up a fight vs anyone..but i find bms the best if you know how to timly chain your stuns
  • Niteshadows - Harshlands
    Niteshadows - Harshlands Posts: 583 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    Well if planning to go r9 or third cast..barbs can put up a fight vs anyone..but i find bms the best if you know how to timly chain your stuns

barbs nuke endgame bms.b:chuckle
    Do you hate me? Good, that makes for an adequate conversation starter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    i saw a full r9+10 barb one shot a group of HA's with with a zerk crit perdition. so yeah barbs are scary.

for open pk based on how easy it is to kill htings iwht endgame gear.

Sin
    Archer
    Psy
    Mystic
    Mage
    Bm
    Seeker
    Cleric
    Veno
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XeroFlareXL - Harshlands
    XeroFlareXL - Harshlands Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    barbs are the best in pk anywhere with proper gearing and stats they can be your worst nightmare but as much as i love barbs i find seekers able to take hits and return them with their skills ,dont let teh low hp fool you they got def lvls out teh wazoo like psy but the ydont lose atk lvls when def buffed which makes them just as deadly
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Lol i rarly 1 hit ha bms they have good pdef and decent amount of hp...bms and barbs are the inly class i try to avoid in pvp...rest=dead...barbs murder sins if last stunlock and a good barb is hard to kite thwy tiger form and occt ice and its over...they hit prutty damn hard with 3rd cast or r9 wep dont forget about our awesome debuffs
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    If your not planning on using ur wallet...i would say mystics are good for pvp if a good mystic is out there they can defend themselfs with even r8...to be honest fighting a good mystic is a pain in my *** they arw a wild card
  • Nurfed_You - Harshlands
    Nurfed_You - Harshlands Posts: 754 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    really, mystics are pretty predictable. stun with pet>nature's vengeance>thicket hope it procs>natures vengeance til you die lol.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    Lol cause u never seen a good mystic theres one in HL she has low refined r8 i kill her but the fight goes on she knocks me back..kites she plays a perfect game if she had r9 i would want her on my side lol..but this is a barbs prospective..im sure other classes can disagree with me..we just need realiable stuns
  • LaYsDiL - Harshlands
    edited August 2012
    But u can prutty mucj 1 hit anyone :P
  • Diazex - Heavens Tear
    Diazex - Heavens Tear Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    well, as said on the first page, any class cn be very deadly if you know how to play ur class, but if i had to say the best i would probably be a cleric.

we have heals, kiting abilities, high damage, and defensive buffs.

<3 my lvl 79 skills and plume shell
  • _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    _Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    well, as said on the first page, any class cn be very deadly if you know how to play ur class, but if i had to say the best i would probably be a cleric.

we have heals, kiting abilities, high damage, and defensive buffs.

<3 my lvl 79 skills and plume shell

Dont forget about the cleric 100 skills. With them clerics and get out a pernament stun locks
    Hmm i would say psy,sin,barb,archer then the rest are about even
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Mg_Zr - level 100 sage Barb / level 101 demon r9 aps barb on Harshlands
    Mg_Zr - level 100 demon Psychic
    _mg_zr_ - level 100 demon Blademaster
    |\/|erlin_ 7x Wizard
    Makaveli_ - 8x Harshlands sin
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    i saw a full r9+10 barb one shot a group of HA's with with a zerk crit perdition. so yeah barbs are scary.

for open pk based on how easy it is to kill htings iwht endgame gear.

Sin
    Archer
    Psy
    Mystic
    Mage
    Bm
    Seeker
    Cleric
    Veno

lol! please stop posting under pvp section, stop embarassing yourself.
  • Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear
    Mystic-Night - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    lol! please stop posting under pvp section, stop embarassing yourself.

This coming from you is hilarious.