PW Really expecting us to pay $2000+ for +10atk lvl in an R9 weapon?

2»

Comments

• birefox
    birefox Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Lol who says you even have to get the rank stuff. Waste of money. Just a game. Like really guy this thread is useless since you won't even need rank stuff to play the game. Just don't even buy it if you are gonna complain. Pretty stupid. Simple as that. Maybe you should just get it f2p way lol or find new hobbies. This goes for people who complain about paying to get op at a game. Sad. Still really This thread is pretty stupid in my opinion.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    birefox wrote: »
    Lol who says you even have to get the rank stuff. Waste of money. Just a game. Like really guy this thread is useless since you won't even need rank stuff to play the game. Just don't even buy it if you are gonna complain. Pretty stupid. Simple as that. Maybe you should just get it f2p way lol or find new hobbies. This goes for people who complain about paying to get op at a game. Sad. Still really This thread is pretty stupid in my opinion.

Thanks a lot for your opinion, but people don't really give a damn about it.

They play the game for their own reasons, not yours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xvokcx
    xvokcx Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    People who feel bad about there selves emotionally, will attack others till they feel worse than them, then they can feel better about there own feelings, as someone else now feels worse than them.

Told to me by a school teacher when dealing with children who may have had a rough morning at home before school.

Lucky for us most children grow up but from the original post I can see not everyone.
    Deal with it like the rest of us as grown ups please.

Not at all, to me it sounds like they teached you be a conformist, so if that's beheaving like an adult, then adults are no more than trained dogs, I admire tho, your wish to be an slave.
  • Selak - Dreamweaver
    Selak - Dreamweaver Posts: 462 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    xvokcx wrote: »
    Not at all, to me it sounds like they teached you be a conformist, so if that's beheaving like an adult, then adults are no more than trained dogs, I admire tho, your wish to be an slave.

Again some-one who knows nothing about me says some thing stupid, my friends would laugh at that along with the Schools that caned me, Tasmanian police who locked me away, Tasmanian justice system who dealt with me and even the welfare department who dealt with me, and the hospitals who have dealt with me when I was ill and well with Bi-Polar Effective Disorder.
    Once again again some-one proves my original post true, an adult makes sure of their facts first before engaging mouth.
    Bad feelings returned to sender b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    There are old Warriors, and bold Warriors,
    but there are very few old bold Warriors. b:chuckle
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I would like to see the GM's opinion on Rank 9 and Rank 9 Recast, especially how the Summerwind Token from Wedding Candy option isn't available, making it cost an extreme amount.

Adding this option would pretty much be the end of pwi.

Token price would skyrocket - People will buy massive amounts of packs becouse of the low risk - Gold price will go up by a crazy amount.

The wedding candy option is made for PW-CN, where tokens are not common and wedding candies have to be farmed.

The day they release this option to PWI will be the day i npc my R9 gear and call it quits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • birefox
    birefox Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Thanks a lot for your opinion, but people don't really give a damn about it.

They play the game for their own reasons, not yours.

Lol it still doesn't change the fact that it's a game and I still don't see why people would complain about something that you should be having fun on when you can easily do something else more productive.It Is Just A Game. b:bye