Reviving the game

TaeWolf - Lost City
TaeWolf - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
edited September 2012 in Suggestion Box
I think pwi should close all its actual active servers and just create 1 server, so this way all the active members wont be separeted and it will be possible to play the game it used to be, Tw would be more interesting and pve since all should start from level 1 they would be obligated to do quest/HH/BH's/Crazy stone..... In my opinion this would be 1 of the most intelligent things pwe can do
Post edited by TaeWolf - Lost City on

Comments

• Fendella - Heavens Tear
    Fendella - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Everything everyone worked for and on would be gone if they did this... or are you saying we would get those things back in a chest that we would get IF they did this... Seeing as how you are lvl 91 you would have to start all over and I'm sure you don't want to do that... personally I like it where I am I don't want someone to tell me I have to start all over.
  • XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Bad idea I dont wanna spend another 3 years to get the gear I have on me chars I wanna work on refining it further and sharding it better
  • TaeWolf - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Everything everyone worked for and on would be gone if they did this... or are you saying we would get those things back in a chest that we would get IF they did this... Seeing as how you are lvl 91 you would have to start all over and I'm sure you don't want to do that... personally I like it where I am I don't want someone to tell me I have to start all over.
    I actually play this game for fun not to be better than the others so i wouldnt care
  • TaeWolf - Lost City
    edited June 2012
    Bad idea I dont wanna spend another 3 years to get the gear I have on me chars I wanna work on refining it further and sharding it better

Think of it this way you wont really need to farm fast the armor you would have time because noone would be able to solo hh/anything + if pwe dont do nothing the game dies and you will have to START ALL OVER AGAIN in a different game instead of still playing what u like
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I think you made a typo in your title and maybe meant ''Killing the game''.
    I you delete everyone, people will just leave the game, no one will restart at zero what they work for 2-3-4 years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Fendella - Heavens Tear
    Fendella - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Seriously I don't think you would want to start over even if you are playing for fun cause i play my games for the hell of it.. it wouldn't matter to me to much cause I don't have to much time invested in the game, but really no way.. Leave it the way it is cause people like it.
  • XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Think of it this way you wont really need to farm fast the armor you would have time because noone would be able to solo hh/anything + if pwe dont do nothing the game dies and you will have to START ALL OVER AGAIN in a different game instead of still playing what u like

Ya dont see it ppl dont want to 3-4 years to be back a where they was before Its donte matter eep all.kinda same gear ranges . And besides PWI wont do it anyways
  • EndranceX - Lost City
    EndranceX - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    or we could remove the tideborn race and frost

as well as rank gear

:D there now the game is good again

sins are OP

frost makes to many newb 100s

and rank gear makes people to op at end game

THERE I FIXED PVP PWE AND GEAR ALL IN ONE POST!!b:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory
  • MyaLech - Heavens Tear
    MyaLech - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I think pwi should close all its actual active servers and just create 1 server, so this way all the active members wont be separeted and it will be possible to play the game it used to be, Tw would be more interesting and pve since all should start from level 1 they would be obligated to do quest/HH/BH's/Crazy stone..... In my opinion this would be 1 of the most intelligent things pwe can do

not only would you list everything you have got ingame but you would lose anything you bought with real money.... anniversary gifts... one off prizes... special items... hell no... if you wanna start again you go ahead and and make a new toon... but as for the rest of us who have put both money and effort into our toons l think l speak for us all when l say "BAD IDEA" we would quit if we where made to start all over again... specially those of us who have paid out a lot of our hard earned money on gold...

GET REAL!b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • MyaLech - Heavens Tear
    MyaLech - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited September 2012

l was here when noone was high enough to help others out.... and it was to hard to get the bosses... the game is fun the way it is... there is no way ld want to start over... thats just ridiculous .... if noone can solo anything then how are the lower lvls going to get some of the bosses that we cant get near at those lvls... come on think about it... if you where not there in the start of this game then you have no idea how hard it was with no high lvlers
  • thegreatconquero
    thegreatconquero Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Technically, PWI must have a lot of servers, for the following reasons: to resolve lags, faster performance on database writes and reads, scaling storage and to avoid some latency problems... That's why they split up servers to avoid the bulk of requests... :)
  • Dragoneast - Sanctuary
    Dragoneast - Sanctuary Posts: 311 Arc User
    edited September 2012

as well as rank gear

sins are OP

THERE I FIXED PVP PWE AND GEAR ALL IN ONE POST!!b:victoryb:victoryb:victoryb:victory

im a barb using R8 plate and legs and not even using R8 hammer, due to stupid dog, yh im SOOOOOOOO OP
    I do not need much,
    I do not have much,
    I do not miss much,
    I have love and friendship,
    To compensate for that!
    Dragoneast-rb1-soon to be 100 again- sanctuary
    Back in pwi, always returning to my first real mmo
    Started in genie patch :)
  • EndranceX - Lost City
    EndranceX - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    im a barb using R8 plate and legs and not even using R8 hammer, due to stupid dog, yh im SOOOOOOOO OP

R8 is not the one i meant R8 is easy to kill its R9 once you get rank R9 your made op well most classes are anyways barbs get good benefits from rank gear i think good hp gear.
  • X_Mirage_x - Heavens Tear
    X_Mirage_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    That wouldn't work in reality since a lot of cash shoppers would get mad and leave.

A better idea would be to make a completely new server for people who actually like to play the game for itself, like me and many others. The problem we have now is that many people who'd like to level up slowly and do quests end up quitting around level 30-40 because they can't find anyone to play with.

So, the idea is following: we should have one server where there are no packs or hypers or gear for sale in the boutique. Most players on such server would still purchase gold to buy charms, clothes and whatnot, but they would be happy since they could play with others who share their views. And those people who just like to spend hundreds of dollars on their game to make a powerful character in a week can do that on their server. It's a win-win situation.
  • Calamdor - Lost City
    Calamdor - Lost City Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    That wouldn't work in reality since a lot of cash shoppers would get mad and leave.

A better idea would be to make a completely new server for people who actually like to play the game for itself, like me and many others. The problem we have now is that many people who'd like to level up slowly and do quests end up quitting around level 30-40 because they can't find anyone to play with.

So, the idea is following: we should have one server where there are no packs or hypers or gear for sale in the boutique. Most players on such server would still purchase gold to buy charms, clothes and whatnot, but they would be happy since they could play with others who share their views. And those people who just like to spend hundreds of dollars on their game to make a powerful character in a week can do that on their server. It's a win-win situation.
    That is the best thing Ive read on this forum since 2009,
    Please get your idea noticed by GMs and make this happen, please, i beg you.
    Save me from all the rank 9 cashoppers b:cry
    I dont mind starting from 0 If this happens, Ijs.
    To watch r9s and cashoppers who get OP gear in days destroy this game, It's pretty painful and I'd do anything to get away and still play.
  • keystonelager
    keystonelager Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited September 2012

+1 I like this idea
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited September 2012

This won't produce enough money to satisfy PWE's money hunger.

as well as rank gear

sins are OP

This is a bad idea. A lot of people worked their way to get R8 or better (without cash shopping). Telling everyone "we are going to remove your gear of the game because of reasons" is not how you solve the problem.

When R8 was too expensive to get, it was the same thing, when nirvana second cast was the most OP thing ever, it was the same problem. If you really want to counter this gear problem, start to farm or drop all your money on this game. It's how pay to win games work.

TB's just need balance, you would check how VVoVV managed to balance their "sins" and pro hexers, it was a masive tweak done long long time ago.