Wings for everyone

yordanyanakiev
yordanyanakiev Posts: 4 Arc User
edited October 2012 in Suggestion Box
The forum is full with envy between other races and Humans just because of the Wings.

Peoples coming on Perfect World draged by the flyaing characters which is considerable rare in the most of the MMO's out there, but when they register they fall into the mess of the strange idea only Elfs to have wings.

Wings is one of the main advertisements of Perfect World - make them available for every race and class even on a bit highter price/level.
The same will be about the other mount - do not let the envy between the classes be a separetor for the players.
Post edited by yordanyanakiev on

Comments

• Shield - Raging Tide
    Shield - Raging Tide Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    all the classes can get free flying mounts at some point of the game.
  • yordanyanakiev
    edited June 2012
    they can, but not Wings seems like.

the flying swords for humans is just not cool :|
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The forum is full with envy between other races and Humans just because of the Wings.

Never seen that claim before

Peoples coming on Perfect World draged by the flyaing characters which is considerable rare in the most of the MMO's out there, but when they register they fall into the mess of the strange idea only Elfs to have wings.

Every race has a flyer slot in theyre invatory, and you get a flyer at lvl 20 from the supply stash, than a permanent one at lvl 30

Wings is one of the main advertisements of Perfect World - make them available for every race and class even on a bit highter price/level.
    The same will be about the other mount - do not let the envy between the classes be a separetor for the players.

No they are not the main advertisement, they are a necessary mode of transportation acros the mountains of PWI.
    Every race is unique, and also uses unique forms of transportation

Humans have swords for a reason.
    Theyre citty is called EtherBLADE, it has a huge *** stone sword in the center. There's a whole story line about how the elfs had a huge advantage with natural wings, and eventually the humans invented flying swords.

Also, how is this not cool?
    Glacial-Blade.jpg
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • yordanyanakiev
    edited June 2012
    I am sorry, but to me, my GF and hers frend the wings looks much much interesting than the swords.

And nope - the flaying swords looks even terrible in my eyes.

I see no reason why shall not some event once or twice per year place on the market wings for every race. ( if not constantly ).

I strongly suggest you to try - it wont hurt at all, and since the body riging is same for all of the races - it will be no issue to be implemented aswell,
    I can bet that the profit from the selling will increase, and peoples will be more happy.
    edited June 2012
    I did try it, private servers let you use all flyers for all races.

It looks horrible, cause each race stands on/hangs under theyre flyer different
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • yordanyanakiev
    edited June 2012
    this is an issue of the private servers.

this shall not be an issue for the official servers where the characters can be reringed meshesh.

Actually this will even bring favor on the official server upon the private servers as you just mention :)

Which will increase the sellings on it's behalf ;)
  • Fendella - Heavens Tear
    Fendella - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Have you seen the venomancer flier... I think the sword is a bit cooler than my own wings thank you very much b:cry
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Humans have swords for a reason.
    Theyre citty is called EtherBLADE, it has a huge *** stone sword in the center. There's a whole story line about how the elfs had a huge advantage with natural wings, and eventually the humans invented flying swords.

Also, how is this not cool?
    Glacial-Blade.jpg

Derp some people dont read the names i guess... And btw perfect example! If you think the human flying mounts are lame then you arent a Human!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Derp some people dont read the names i guess... And btw perfect example! If you think the human flying mounts are lame then you arent a Human!

do you have a skype?
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    A lot of people were pretty mad that the Tideborn were given wings. People want to have unique things about their given class and the winged elves'/Tideborn wings are one of those unique things. If you really want to have wings and don't want to shoot arrows or heal, make a tideborn. The psychic is comparable to the wizard as a class and the assassin is comparable to a Blademaster.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    A lot of people were pretty mad that the Tideborn were given wings. People want to have unique things about their given class and the winged elves'/Tideborn wings are one of those unique things. If you really want to have wings and don't want to shoot arrows or heal, make a tideborn. The psychic is comparable to the wizard as a class and the assassin is comparable to a Blademaster.

It would be cool if they had HOT AIR BALLOONS :D
  • Seriachnon - Sanctuary
    Seriachnon - Sanctuary Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Nah, sounds like you're the only one green with envy. :T
    I am sorry, but to me, my GF and hers frend the wings looks much much interesting than the swords.

And nope - the flaying swords looks even terrible in my eyes.

Then just make elves and tideborn characters if you absolutely cannot stand the thought of not having wings. Easy-peazy. :)
    ALTS
    - Aethiriel: 2x Cleric
    - Cereisse: 3x Seeker
    - Starniliya: 3x Wizard
    - Cloveriene: 3x Assassin
    RETIRED
    - SatanicBlood: 58 Veno (in case the name rings a bell for anyone who knew me from back in '08/'09)
  • AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfC - Dreamweaver Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Free wings are all pretty shetty in the game...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ayelia - Raging Tide
    Ayelia - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Are you able to transfer bought wings from character to character under one account?
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    All wings from the regular boutique and packs can be traded among any characters unless bound.
  • augustfinknottle
    augustfinknottle Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I came here thinking someone was giving away nice wings (my archer could use one), but NOOOO, just QQ.

I say close this thread for false advertisement.
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    If any class could use any flyer i would get my barb butterfly wings in a heart beat... cant beat a butterflytiger... buttertiger? buttiger?
    edited October 2012
    If any class could use any flyer i would get my barb butterfly wings in a heart beat... cant beat a butterflytiger... buttertiger? buttiger?

Did you have to think about that joke, or did it just come naturally? b:laugh