cleric=fail?

xyullortxyuty
xyullortxyuty Posts: 40 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
so, lets find out true once and for alll. i cant kill assassin with my lvl 45 sexy female cleric character. i never ever killed assasssin, not even lower lvl. when i about to kill them they go stealth so i cant attack and then they heal and atttacking me from stealth again. and i have hard time with bm tooo. they just stun me for so long that i dont even have enough hp to survive until stun ends and even if it ends they stun you again. wtf? the only classs i can killl is venomancers which is complete fail class as we all know. so telll me the truth is clerics just uselless fail outdated suport class who arent neeeded anymore and cant do any shid by themselves? nobody neeed us anymore because there's blooodpaint and aps so you can heal bettter by hitting normal attacks which dont even waste mana so you dont neeed outdated priest. even our buffs can be replaced with apotecaries. we cant even resurect ourselves. we dont even do superior damage like wiz. we dont have stuns, nor seals nor aoe. we cant solo and we cant pk, we cant do anything by ourselves. we dependant from squad, but nobody wants squad now cause everybody can solo, we are useless fail suppport class which not even neeeded anymore. so should i delete this character and start "real class" like assassin, bm, archer, wiz or even barb as many players sugggesting me?
Post edited by xyullortxyuty on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • xyullortxyuty
    edited June 2012

stop with those ponies at last. those ponies became more annoying than trolls lately...
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Moral of the story?

Correct punctuation, capitalization, structure and grammar will get you a real response.

Sins are like appetizers in PvP for my cleric; they only wet my appetite while I wait for a real player to fight.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    lvl 45

Stopped reading there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited June 2012

b:victory

To the OP, dude i kill r9 +12 josd characters with lvl 35 cleric b:bye.

*opens troll gate*
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    stop with those ponies at last. those ponies became more annoying than trolls lately...

No.
    Moral of the story?

Correct punctuation, capitalization, structure and grammar will get you a real response.

^
    In any case, a Cleric is at a disadvantage, but its not completely hopeless if you have the means to survive their initial attack.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • xyullortxyuty
    edited June 2012
    No.

^
    In any case, a Cleric is at a disadvantage, but its not completely hopeless if you have the means to survive their initial attack.

attack? or maybe FIVE ATTTACKS??? (per one second..)
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012

Yes with sins if you survive their headhunt from stealth you'll be fine cause they will either die or run away. Personally I like sleeping them if possible and walking away b:chuckle It all boils down to skill and knowing your class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • Nariin - Dreamweaver
    Nariin - Dreamweaver Posts: 890 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Stopped reading when i saw who's posting...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    Want a custom faction/fav icon? Look no further! Visit my 👿 Icon Repository in the Fanatics Forum.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
    ^ but please, for the love of god, read the first page before making requests (UPDATED)
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I like ponies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    +1 post count ty for the fail thread
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Stopped reading when i saw who's posting...

Ditto.

I really want a blacklist feature for these forums. Or bans for people that spam the forums with irritating, pointless, and often insulting posts like this person.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    +1 to drop the dead thread back down.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2012
    Ditto.

I really want a blacklist feature for these forums. Or bans for people that spam the forums with irritating, pointless, and often insulting posts like this person.
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/profile.php?do=ignorelist

It used to be visible in the User CP, but I have a feeling it disappeared during one of our site redesigns. I'll report it and see if we can get it back.
    Problem solved.
    At least partially. Frankie is on it, so that means it should be fixed sooooooooonnnn!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Problem solved.
    At least partially. Frankie is on it, so that means it should be fixed sooooooooonnnn!

Did this issue ever get fixed? I never got around to testing that myself.
  • Yulk_owns - Lost City
    Yulk_owns - Lost City Posts: 936 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ROFL LOL!!!! Honestly, I was laughing at the title so hard I stopped reading at the title for calling clerics fail. Re-roll another class besides cleric if you want to be "successful" :P. Or stop hating on clerics because you suck as one.
    I, II and III spark is the most cheesiest skill in PWI and it should be removed or massively nerfed.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nochaelf - Lost City
    Nochaelf - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    OI, stop complaining, is it just ur problem (e.g. the fact that ur fail?)

and stop using words like "we" & "our", cuz not everyone is same as u

quote:
    "even our buffs can be replaced with apotecaries. we cant even resurect ourselves. we dont even do superior damage like wiz. we dont have stuns, nor seals nor aoe. we cant solo and we cant pk, we cant do anything by ourselves. we dependant from squad, but nobody wants squad now cause everybody can solo, we are useless fail suppport class which not even neeeded anymore. "

clerics are NOT fail. LOL

well, if u'r still thinkng this, ur hopeless.

b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<3
  • kondors
    kondors Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Since you also chose a healer class primarily, why are you surprised at finding what you have? You want to know the quickest way for a cleric to kill a sin? Be useless at your healing class and watch his hp drop as he looks in vain for you to IH him.
    For the record I have a 101 cleric and I have to agree with most of the responses on here, you say you dont have seals yet as stated earlier, sleeping and walking off is guaranteed amusement.
    There are lots of guides on the forums about classes and builds that work, ohh and just as a point of interest, I a willing to bet you have level inappropriate gear, unsharded, unrefined and have yet to max your skills to the point achievanle at level 45. Call it a hunch if you like.
    Someone alos mentioned the spelling and grammar and I can only agree and point out that more time spent doing homework and going to school would probably outweigh any perceivable advantage to playing a game that is clearly beyond your current capacity :)
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I kinda stoped to read at ''lvl 45'', some cleric lvl 100+ have hard time with sin, so imagine lvl45.

@Xainou: I love your signature, its simple and pretty b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    no matter all the laught at op non have given op any good combo to break the iniutual
    geadhunt spark api the sin gona do

so maybe before acting like morons give the lv45 ep some intel of what to do in his future lv to beat those same sins
  • forgottensunrise
    forgottensunrise Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sure you doing something wrong there...My cleric is in some terms far better than my sin. You just need to lvl a lil more to get the skills up too. Clerics can sleep, and they have aoe...I just love demon tempest b:dirty
    And soloing magic bosses isnt mostly a big deal too, cause cleric can heal itself and way more than some sin bp + heal (IH) stacks :D
  • hypereccentrik
    hypereccentrik Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I would guess a cleric that is successful at pvp against assassins would use their genie...
  • Gloomy - Dreamweaver
    Gloomy - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    so, lets find out true once and for alll. i cant kill assassin with my lvl 45 sexy female cleric character. i never ever killed assasssin, not even lower lvl. when i about to kill them they go stealth so i cant attack and then they heal and atttacking me from stealth again. and i have hard time with bm tooo. they just stun me for so long that i dont even have enough hp to survive until stun ends and even if it ends they stun you again. wtf? the only classs i can killl is venomancers which is complete fail class as we all know. so telll me the truth is clerics just uselless fail outdated suport class who arent neeeded anymore and cant do any shid by themselves? nobody neeed us anymore because there's blooodpaint and aps so you can heal bettter by hitting normal attacks which dont even waste mana so you dont neeed outdated priest. even our buffs can be replaced with apotecaries. we cant even resurect ourselves. we dont even do superior damage like wiz. we dont have stuns, nor seals nor aoe. we cant solo and we cant pk, we cant do anything by ourselves. we dependant from squad, but nobody wants squad now cause everybody can solo, we are useless fail suppport class which not even neeeded anymore. so should i delete this character and start "real class" like assassin, bm, archer, wiz or even barb as many players sugggesting me?

who just farted.....
  • Xae_ - Archosaur
    Xae_ - Archosaur Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Stopped reading there.
    I kinda stoped to read at ''lvl 45''

Agreed.
  • ViolaVance - Heavens Tear
    ViolaVance - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I have a 96 Cleric that is able to kill 5.0 Bms with only minor problems..And sins I have a little more trouble with since headhunt rarely misses me..Maybe you just have no idea what to do with a cleric, As for seals? We have 3 very useful PvP seals...One makes people sleep one freezes and the other Lowers their Mdef O.o I don't see how any part of your argument is even valid o.o
    It's amazing how one brick from a foundation, one crash, can shatter the entire world that's been built around you. It's times like these when you relize you need true friends to rely on.
  • Tiare - Lost City
    Tiare - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i cant kill assassin with my lvl 45 sexy female cleric character. i never ever killed assasssin, not even lower lvl.

U doing it wrong then dude. I die to sins too but i manage to kill some too.b:bye
    b:bye