Hey, I need a favor from a mod or something

Options
Cytte - Harshlands
Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Can i ask to be perma banned? Mostly cause it seems someone got real buthurt (first and last time I'll ever use that word) over me calling Sins the equivalent to hax and insulting his inteligence over thinking some crappy sin pvp video was good, so he/she decided to find out my password and using my account edited my sig, and the post insulting the class.

Now i dont play this game anymore and have mooved on to greener pastures and I just go on the forums to keep in contact with some people. I don't really care if I cant access this account as i have a few more lying around to use.

and if it cant be requested.....well I gooned, used that veno flying above boss thing, used that get any item free thing from the dq page.......ohh yea and i gues this is me admiting to account sharing.

SO mind perma banning this account? pretty please?
(and i have a picture of said person posting my pass and the edited post if that helps)
I <3 A lot of people
Post edited by Cytte - Harshlands on

Comments

• thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    use ICQ; lingering based on "keeping in touch" is lol.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Can i ask to be perma banned? Mostly cause it seems someone got real buthurt (first and last time I'll ever use that word) over me calling Sins the equivalent to hax and insulting his inteligence over thinking some crappy sin pvp video was good, so he/she decided to find out my password and using my account edited my sig, and the post insulting the class.

Now i dont play this game anymore and have mooved on to greener pastures and I just go on the forums to keep in contact with some people. I don't really care if I cant access this account as i have a few more lying around to use.

and if it cant be requested.....well I gooned, used that veno flying above boss thing, used that get any item free thing from the dq page.......ohh yea and i gues this is me admiting to account sharing.

SO mind perma banning this account? pretty please?
    (and i have a picture of said person posting my pass if that helps)

i do not get the motiv in this thread we all know sin was to the brainless as when they come aps crazy and spark+bp was the ultimate hac in game.

seriusly for the little cash they pay to do what they do

i am sorry but getting buthurt over what everyone agrees on is stupid
    and i would hope gm to instead look in ur acc and see who else entered the acc and bann them as they deserve it and more.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    bEST POLL EVER
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    thumbs wrote: »
    use ICQ; lingering based on "keeping in touch" is lol.
    yea but PW has that nostalgia grip on me.
    i do not get the motiv in this thread we all know sin was to the brainless as when they come aps crazy and spark+bp was the ultimate hac in game.

seriusly for the little cash they pay to do what they do

i am sorry but getting buthurt over what everyone agrees on is stupid
    and i would hope gm to instead look in ur acc and see who else entered the acc and bann them as they deserve it and more.
    dunno I'm still baffled at sins that think they're pro

yea but honestly i see PW (non-mod) staff taking the easy route so i gave em it.
    bEST POLL EVER
    liesssssssssss

ohh yea editing the first post for the edit info pic
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    So he **** you?
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Have a friend change your password? Roll your face across the keyboard for a password reset. Heck, just email them asking for the account to be closed. All of these options are better than asking for it to be banned on the forums while alerting the GMs not to trust some of your posts because some unauthorized party as access to your account.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    So he **** you?
    Me claiming synth and people who pvp on sins were good didn't tip anyone off?
    Have a friend change your password? Roll your face across the keyboard for a password reset. Heck, just email them asking for the account to be closed. All of these options are better than asking for it to be banned on the forums while alerting the GMs not to trust some of your posts because some unauthorized party as access to your account.
    I was gonna do that, but humiliating them on a game he/she takes seriously enough to do that shxt seemed fun too :D.
    I <3 A lot of people
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    cyyyyyyyyyyyyyyytte remember that time i saved you in tw

b:cute ilu
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    cyyyyyyyyyyyyyyytte remember that time i saved you in tw

b:cute ilu

yea :D

remember when i forgot to undine that barb? D:
    I <3 A lot of people
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Options

This.

Please. Closing this now.
This discussion has been closed.