Dual-client allowed?

ahbuune
ahbuune Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Support Desk
May I know if it is against the rules for making just "2 accounts" and dual-client-ing?
I would like to double check if its fine.
Post edited by ahbuune on

Comments

• XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear
    XxXvixonXxX - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2012
  • ahbuune
    ahbuune Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    alright I just wanted to double check that dual client is still allowed, thanks.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2012
    ahbuune wrote: »
    May I know if it is against the rules for making just "2 accounts" and dual-client-ing?
    I would like to double check if its fine.
    shopitup wrote: »
    ahbuune wrote: »
    alright I just wanted to double check that dual client is still allowed, thanks.
    Once again a little bit of looking would have saved yourself, and several others, a lot of time and effort.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear
    Crazy__erik - Heavens Tear Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Once again these are new players (2 posts) and when they make an effort to post in the right forum, they really don't need the standard "If you would check blah-blah-blah"...They are new, cut them some slack and just answer them without the bs, would ya Sylen? Your response was redundant and gives the appearance that new people are annoying. The game is much better with a steady influx of new players and the perception that we help instead of criticize.
    Honestly, "how much time and effort" did that really cost you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2012
    Once again these are new players (2 posts) and when they make an effort to post in the right forum, they really don't need the standard "If you would check blah-blah-blah"...They are new, cut them some slack and just answer them without the bs, would ya Sylen? Your response was redundant and gives the appearance that new people are annoying. The game is much better with a steady influx of new players and the perception that we help instead of criticize.
    Honestly, "how much time and effort" did that really cost you?

New or not, if you come looking for an answer, doesn't it make more sense to actually look for it before asking for help?

You may understand a bit better if you find yourself repeating the exact same information many times over each week. I find it disturbing that today's clientele is as unable to put effort into seeking information as they appear to be.

It's also the downfall of the current state of the game. If my attitude causes lazy people to avoid playing, I would almost consider it a triumph.

I'm more than happy to help and educate, but lately, the individuals posting barely even put enough effort into their posts to allow me to do that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CallMeTigger - Heavens Tear
    CallMeTigger - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    New or not, if you come looking for an answer, doesn't it make more sense to actually look for it before asking for help?

You may understand a bit better if you find yourself repeating the exact same information many times over each week. I find it disturbing that today's clientele is as unable to put effort into seeking information as they appear to be.

It's also the downfall of the current state of the game. If my attitude causes lazy people to avoid playing, I would almost consider it a triumph.

I'm more than happy to help and educate, but lately, the individuals posting barely even put enough effort into their posts to allow me to do that.

Sorry If I irritate you but I had already searched it beforehand and even on google, but I didn't found any of a useful thread only some that says how to multi-client, unable to multi-client maybe because I just typed "Multi-Client" I'm not sure.
    I got no friends when I first entered the game, I don't wanted to contact support because it would be troublesome as it might take a while. I thought it would be wise to ask you fellow people but I see that some of you find it annoying, but you could always ignore it....
    edited June 2012
    Sorry If I irritate you but I had already searched it beforehand and even on google, but I didn't found any of a useful thread only some that says how to multi-client, unable to multi-client maybe because I just typed "Multi-Client" I'm not sure.
    I got no friends when I first entered the game, I don't wanted to contact support because it would be troublesome as it might take a while. I thought it would be wise to ask you fellow people but I see that some of you find it annoying, but you could always ignore it....
    Then you're doing something terribly wrong in your searches.
    Multi-client PWI Then click the 4th link down. Or even the 7th link down.

Just some minor browsing of the forum would have brought you here. Where you would have found this thread.

And that's without even using the search feature of the forums itself. So you can see why I would be confused as to how something so easy and simple would require a post at all, and it's exactly why I made the comment I did.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Seriously, Sylen, you've just wasted something like 20 times the effort berating this one noob for not searching than I spent searching up the link to that thread and posting it.
  • grodster
    grodster Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Sylven=inflated sense of self-importance=forum troll.

Guess some folks rather **** and moan instead of helping folks or even play the game they think they are protecting from new players' questions.
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    grodster wrote: »
    Sylven=inflated sense of self-importance=forum troll.

Guess some folks rather **** and moan instead of helping folks or even play the game they think they are protecting from new players' questions.

Is it that bad to force ppl to look around first instead of asking in a new post something that's been answered in another? I mean that's what the search function is for o.o
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited June 2012
    Wow.

What a mess. Could of been avoided if people searched before posting.

Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.