Problem recording/editing video! :(

Options
ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver
ImNotFiveAps - Dreamweaver Posts: 458 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Posted this in Screenshots & Videos but that section doesn't get much views so I decided to post this here in the hopes that it can stay up and actually get seen so I might get some help with this :( I wanna make videos Q.Q

The problem: My screen is all blurry after I record and I cant seem to get it out of the video. Not sure what the cause is. Hoping you all have some standard settings to help me out with xD

Here is a link to the test video I did: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0vtzQRZ7II&feature=youtu.be

Sooo I have full registered Fraps, and I record video in game with that, the settings are capture at 50 fps, half-size, loop buffer length 100 seconds.

I edit my files with Sony Vegas Pro 9.0c. And there are tons of different render settings to choose from when you go to process the video!

First of all I go to File, and select Render as, as seen in this screenshot here. Then a screen with all these Render Options pops up. And when I open the dropdown menu for Save as type those options appear. And also there are options when I open the Template drop down menu.

And all the possible Perfect World screen resolutions I have available can be located here!

Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated thank you :D
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Your settings in FRAPS are not configured to use the resolution of your client. It's compressing it to 480p as if you were streaming it out to an old CRT television through an RF cable.

The half-size options is mainly what's killing it.
    You might also want to use NTSC DV Widescreen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]