New Race....

ironking611
ironking611 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Suggestion Box
i have an idea for a new race
the next race should be ghosts they should have two forms one tranparent and the other humman or something like that lol but the see through mode is just for looks it shouldnt be and specail move like when or maybe it should but i have no idea what it would do lol.... anyways the magic part of the race should be able to have a specail move that can temporarly controle its enemies to attack other enemies or in PvP the target would do damage to itself the magic ghosts should also have a specail power that keep squad members safe for a few moments in like s sheild where no mobs of bosses can enter
the fighter type for this class should use a scythe as their weapon the fighter type should also have a bp type of skill that allows it to gain but its hp by means of sucking the energy of all spirits in PWI like in dragon ballz when goku made the spirit bomd only this is for gaining health also this class should have a stealth mode but instead of stealth it turns intoa wraith and the mobs let it pass on by
their home city should be located underground or inside a mountain like in movie three of Lord of the rings where they went to go get help from the men of the mountains and they found whole city in there that would be epic .... a couple quests could be that they are trying to stop the wraith from attacking arch city from underground lol

also an idea for a ground mount XD
chariots lol i think they would look cool XP

lol just some of my ideas wanted to share with everyone XP
Post edited by ironking611 on

Comments

• Barb//ired - Harshlands
    Barb//ired - Harshlands Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Please... No more races.. I miss the old perfect world :(
  • AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I don't mind if they add more races or not. Just make barb customizable before they change anything else. This is essential!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • m1234567890
    m1234567890 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I don't mind if they add more races or not. Just make barb customizable before they change anything else. This is essential!

hell with custimizable, i wanna have a male veno, gettin tired of the horny idots who have trouble gettin laid in real life hittin on me cause i use a female toon. i use the toon cause i like the class not to be invited to a sausage fest.
  • AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ^ Dude, male veno=barb. Therefore, we just need a customizable barb.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _$exy_Chely_ - Archosaur
    _$exy_Chely_ - Archosaur Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    i have an idea for a new race
    the next race should be ghosts they should have two forms one tranparent and the other humman or something like that lol but the see through mode is just for looks it shouldnt be and specail move like when or maybe it should but i have no idea what it would do lol.... anyways the magic part of the race should be able to have a specail move that can temporarly controle its enemies to attack other enemies or in PvP the target would do damage to itself the magic ghosts should also have a specail power that keep squad members safe for a few moments in like s sheild where no mobs of bosses can enter
    the fighter type for this class should use a scythe as their weapon the fighter type should also have a bp type of skill that allows it to gain but its hp by means of sucking the energy of all spirits in PWI like in dragon ballz when goku made the spirit bomd only this is for gaining health also this class should have a stealth mode but instead of stealth it turns intoa wraith and the mobs let it pass on by
    their home city should be located underground or inside a mountain like in movie three of Lord of the rings where they went to go get help from the men of the mountains and they found whole city in there that would be epic .... a couple quests could be that they are trying to stop the wraith from attacking arch city from underground lol

also an idea for a ground mount XD
    chariots lol i think they would look cool XP

lol just some of my ideas wanted to share with everyone XP
    Ok um what your talking about is assassins only the can fight with scythe in stealth mode!