Price of Twilight Scepter?

Options
Chelestine - Heavens Tear
Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
edited July 2012 in The Crafting Nook
I was wondering how much this orange TT100 mat Twilight Scepter usually costs nowadays? I'm on Heaven's Tear server if that's any help.

Any rough estimates are also appreciated <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
Post edited by Chelestine - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    300m

5mx60=300

BMS CAN DO MATHZ
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    300m

5mx60=300

BMS CAN DO MATHZ

Free, sins can do math to b:cute. While the bm will be happily trolling around the game, the sin would be slaving away at 3-3 boss after countless runs to see a mat drop. In the end bm wins b:thanks.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Free, sins can do math to b:cute. While the bm will be happily trolling around the game, the sin would be slaving away at 3-3 boss after countless runs to see a mat drop. In the end bm wins b:thanks.

b:victory
  • Chelestine - Heavens Tear
    Chelestine - Heavens Tear Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I am aware of the cost with tokens yes, and I am aware that there is a chance, however small and slim, that it can drop in 3-3. I was just wondering if there were any other up-to-date prices for it since database lists it as available in certain packs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Find me at ♡ Chel's Creative Corner ♡ of the screenshot section! :3

pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1607021
  • Jaabg - Sanctuary
    Jaabg - Sanctuary Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I am aware of the cost with tokens yes, and I am aware that there is a chance, however small and slim, that it can drop in 3-3. I was just wondering if there were any other up-to-date prices for it since database lists it as available in certain packs.

Let's put it this way, you get the item from the pack. Do the BM maths 300m. You want to sell quickly you sell it for 290m. Point being if you are going to go out in the end and buy the mat, make sure you have enough coin to buy it at max amount, and if you score a deal, awesome. Otherwise you can still get the mat.

If you are trying to buy it for 5~10m, well good luck.

If you are thinking of getting that item through a pack, well let's see.

Highest chance is 0.03% = 0.0003 = That means buying 3 334 packs and you might get 1. Other chances are 0.02% = 5k packs, or 0.01% = 10k packs.

Price of each pack x 3 334 packs = cost of acquiring that item from packs. How ever you cut it, pwi is not on your side, unless you buy 2 packs like some of my friends and get the item in there.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The last time I saw that in a cash shop on HT, it was going for around 150 mil.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    Sadly you have gotten the wrong matt.

The twilight scepter is only used in the Magic sword, SoulSphere and the Pike.
    Non of these weapons are used these days (r8 beats them by a rediculous amount).

I highly doubt anyone would pay 150m, I highly doubt anyone would pay 75m (r8 would be a better deal)

If i where to buy something like this i'd offer around 20m becouse it's only for the looks of the weapon.

TT100 is very outdated, g15 morai/nirvana and r8 both surpassed it a long time ago.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    It's around 70m I think the last time I saw one for sale? Only red mat that is worth a lot is Heart of Nature because it makes fists.

TT100 mag sword is obsolete these days and people would rather use lunar weapons for nirvana anyway (which only cost like 35m).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    last time i saw one for sale (on Archosaur) it went for about 60m...gold was ~1.3m sell at the time just to give you an idea what our economy is like
    actually really not sure how that helped, but, as stated above, there's no way it would cost more than R8
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.