Where do the 3rd cast weapon molds come from?

gyroki
gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
Which boss(es) drop the 31 nv/R9 3rd cast weapon molds?

I can find infos about gear molds in pwdatabase, e.g. for nv 3rd cast heavy gear:

Mold:★Awake. Lionheart Sleeves
Vile: Cannonfist Orclord Warsong Fire
Vile: Mystical Jarax Lunar

Mold:★Awake. Lionheart Cuisses
Vile: Obscure Reaper Warsong Earth
Vile: Massaca Seben Lunar

Mold:★Awake. Lionheart Armor
Vile: Pestilent Destroyer Warsong Wood
Vile: Mystical Jarax Lunar

Mold:★Awake. Lionheart Greaves
Vile: Snakefist Guardian Warsong Metal
Vile: Massaca Seben Lunar

Mold:★Awake. Demon Seren. Robe
Vile: Shadowskull Lich Warsong Earth
Vile: Hauntery Queen Lunar

Mold:★Awake. Ances. Div. Hat
Vile: Shadowskull Lich Warsong Earth
Vile: Hauntery Queen Lunar

But there is no info about the weapon molds.

I would also like to have infos about how many chienkun stones you need to transfer refines. How many chienkun stones do you e.g. need to keep +10 from nv 2nd cast gear?
Or does it even make no sense to keep refines because you need chienkun stones for every reroll?
Post edited by gyroki on

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    The very last boss in Warsong (FULL) drops weapon molds. You have to protect all 5 pavilions first.

I think it's only worth saving sockets on rerolls for the cost unless you have +12 and don't plan on rerolling 50 million times for interval.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • gyroki
    edited June 2012
    The very last boss in Warsong (FULL) drops weapon molds. You have to protect all 5 pavilions first.

So there is just a 31:1 chance to get the mold you need???
    edited June 2012
    gyroki wrote: »
    So there is just a 31:1 chance to get the mold you need???

yep .
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• gyroki
    edited June 2012
    yep .

b:shockedb:cry
  • ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear
    ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It actually drops 2 at a time. During 2x that would be 4 so it's not THAT bad. On HT there's this trend now where you PM someone the mold you need with your price and if they get it they PM you and you rush in and pick it up and pay them or something.
  • gyroki
    edited June 2012
    rerolling 50 million times for interval.
    tbh I would not reroll for intervall (don't need it on sword + axe). But if I would get just +4% on leggings (Elemental Resistance +4~10%) or just +4% on plate (Physical Defense +4~10%), I would reroll it.
    edited June 2012
    It actually drops 2 at a time. During 2x that would be 4 so it's not THAT bad. On HT there's this trend now where you PM someone the mold you need with your price and if they get it they PM you and you rush in and pick it up and pay them or something.
    This. Basicly people are selling molds now. The squad leaves the mold on the floor and sells it in WC. People bid on on the mold pick up the mold and then drop the coin to the squad.
    tbh I would not reroll for intervall (don't need it on sword + axe). But if I would get just +4% on leggings (Elemental Resistance +4~10%) or just +4% on plate (Physical Defense +4~10%), I would reroll it.

Its personally up to you. Rerolling chienkun costs is on the pwi wiki page now.

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Chienkun_Transfer_Charts
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Haila - Sanctuary
    Haila - Sanctuary Posts: 467 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    This. Basicly people are selling molds now. The squad leaves the mold on the floor and sells it in WC. People bid on on the mold pick up the mold and then drop the coin to the squad.

How much are the weapon molds going for b:question
  • gyroki
    edited June 2012

Its personally up to you. Rerolling chienkun costs is on the pwi wiki page now.

http://pwi-wiki.perfectworld.com/index.php/Chienkun_Transfer_Charts

kk thx so it makes only sense to keep shards if you are JoSD sharded. It doesn't make sense to use 149 (!!) chienkun stones to keep +10 refine :(
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited June 2012

I think it's only worth saving sockets on rerolls for the cost unless you have +12 and don't plan on rerolling 50 million times for interval.

why are everyone thinking only on interval gees

40 attack lv is good enough for any weapon

just no gof but just as good as r9

interval is b:shutup
    edited June 2012
    How much are the weapon molds going for b:question
    Depends on the weapon. And our servers economy is probably different then yours. Unless you guys will start doing what we are.
    kk thx so it makes only sense to keep shards if you are JoSD sharded. It doesn't make sense to use 149 (!!) chienkun stones to keep +10 refine :(
    Correct.

Yes, however all the APS ****** don't think so and want to be 5.0 with it so they can be even more OP. /eyeroll. The first sin with 5.0 with that weapon will be stroking their e-peen all over the sin subforums I'll wager $20 on that ;p
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yes, however all the APS ****** don't think so and want to be 5.0 with it so they can be even more OP. /eyeroll. The first sin with 5.0 with that weapon will be stroking their e-peen all over the sin subforums I'll wager $20 on that ;p

There was already someone who posted both a -0.05 interval claw and a -0.05 interval dagger.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited June 2012

I understand some Sin/APS hate...but this, I don't. g16 rerolls are damn cheap (tossing away Chienkungs), why wouldn't a Sin or BM keep rerolling for an interval stat to maximize their damage from their pretty new weapon. Interval hate for the sake of it?
    Its not like this is people throwing money at it....this is people refarming badges over and over to reroll.
    And besides that....interval daggers and fists have been made (and posted as Olbaze said), and theres at least a few on our server alone.
    edited June 2012
    I understand some Sin/APS hate...but this, I don't. g16 rerolls are damn cheap (tossing away Chienkungs), why wouldn't a Sin or BM keep rerolling for an interval stat to maximize their damage from their pretty new weapon. Interval hate for the sake of it?
    Its not like this is people throwing money at it....this is people refarming badges over and over to reroll.
    And besides that....interval daggers and fists have been made (and posted as Olbaze said), and theres at least a few on our server alone.

It's because 95% of the Sin/APS think they are the best at everything. They think they can do anything they want, talk all the **** they want, etc etc. I'm just tired of 1 shot fodder thinking they are the best thing since sliced bread because of it. Sure there are a few humble sins/aps players that I respect and enjoy hanging out with but lately it's becoming lower and lower. The "I can solo everything" goes to their head and then they grow a giant E-peen and become what you see today for the majority of the sins. It just disgusts me. Sorry if you can't see it as I do on a daily basis.

Edit: Yes I'm aware a few have already been made. I'm referring to the 5.0 base sins. I'm sure there is some nutjob trying to go for .15 interval on it right now as we speak.
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear
    ShamandaIie - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    *Derails thread*

Jen, dear D:

I has an archery question. Would slingshots actually be a viable option for archers now with these third stage weapons? o-o
    Slings used to rule way, way back. But with all the purge bows and nothing good on slings they kind of got forgotten, so I was wondering if now if an archer is considering third stage nv if a sling or crossbow wouldn't actually be a good/better choice (than) bow?

Enlighten me pl0x for I am way too lazy to go calculate it myself.
    edited June 2012
    *Derails thread*

Jen, dear D:

I has an archery question. Would slingshots actually be a viable option for archers now with these third stage weapons? o-o
    Slings used to rule way, way back. But with all the purge bows and nothing good on slings they kind of got forgotten, so I was wondering if now if an archer is considering third stage nv if a sling or crossbow wouldn't actually be a good/better choice (than) bow?

Enlighten me pl0x for I am way too lazy to go calculate it myself.

Can I answer this in a PM or ingame when I get home from work? >_> I hate de-railing threads.

My TL; DR answer is for sling PvE yes for PvP no for xbow PvE no for PvP yes. I can explain further in a PM or ingame >_>
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    There was already someone who posted both a -0.05 interval claw and a -0.05 interval dagger.

Chaosbeibei
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I do see it, but every sin and BM can't be lumped in that. The same could be said for anyone in rank9 (like the rank9 Archer I did bh with yesterday who said rank9 people dont need anyone else for instances, they can do it themselves [why they were with us, idk]).

I have the g16 Nirvana daggers....and have no intention on trying to solo/tank things I can't with them. I would love to roll -0.15 interval on mine (on accidental luck, not purposely aim for it). Not for the APS bragging rights...but that much interval would mean I could say good-bye to my g12 Ashuras and Lionhearts, and upgrade to something much better for def/HP/survivability. Even dual interval would mean one complect would be able to be broken.

I'm not disagreeing with you....there are alot of sins/bms who are *****, to say the least.
    Just seems some APS rage/hatred runs rampant, when there's other reasons than a good epeen stroke that a Sin/BM might keep rerolling for interval :(
    edited June 2012
    I do see it, but every sin and BM can't be lumped in that. The same could be said for anyone in rank9 (like the rank9 Archer I did bh with yesterday who said rank9 people dont need anyone else for instances, they can do it themselves [why they were with us, idk]).

I have the g16 Nirvana daggers....and have no intention on trying to solo/tank things I can't with them. I would love to roll -0.15 interval on mine (on accidental luck, not purposely aim for it). Not for the APS bragging rights...but that much interval would mean I could say good-bye to my g12 Ashuras and Lionhearts, and upgrade to something much better for def/HP/survivability. Even dual interval would mean one complect would be able to be broken.

I'm not disagreeing with you....there are alot of sins/bms who are *****, to say the least.
    Just seems some APS rage/hatred runs rampant, when there's other reasons than a good epeen stroke that a Sin/BM might keep rerolling for interval :(

I didn't say they were all lumped I said 95% :P. I myself don't have to take a squad for BH runs. I take people to help them out. (I try to take the undergeared players to help the community grow. Some of us are actually nice <3)

Yes, however no offense. All I saw in the sin subforums last I look was how to boost DPS and DPH for e-peen and nothing relevant to defense / survivabilty / etc etc. It was depressing to look in there. (It's just as bad as the RT subforums over guild rivalries. Or HT's Worldchat drama 24/7 Soap Opera). Now are all APS people like this? No quite a few I know are more intelligent then this. b:surrender
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• omgihateyou
    omgihateyou Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I didn't say they were all lumped I said 95% :P. I myself don't have to take a squad for BH runs. I take people to help them out. (I try to take the undergeared players to help the community grow. Some of us are actually nice <3)

Yes, however no offense. All I saw in the sin subforums last I look was how to boost DPS and DPH for e-peen and nothing relevant to defense / survivabilty / etc etc. It was depressing to look in there. (It's just as bad as the RT subforums over guild rivalries. Or HT's Worldchat drama 24/7 Soap Opera). Now are all APS people like this? No quite a few I know are more intelligent then this. b:surrender

and let me guess.... You are the Great God Judge ? b:laugh unbelievable

lot's of ways to grow an e-peen arent there haha
    edited June 2012
    and let me guess.... You are the Great God Judge ? b:laugh unbelievable

lot's of ways to grow an e-peen arent there haha

Take my post how you wish. I was stating my reasoning for distaste for the majority of the APS playerbase. Why post from an anonymous mister fish from Sanctuary named I_wiIlscrewU?
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Take my post how you wish. I was stating my reasoning for distaste for the majority of the APS playerbase. Why post from an anonymous mister fish from Sanctuary named I_wiIlscrewU?

Because the stupid fish also is like this so hes butthurt you insult the truth about them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory