Duel Class System

Options
2»

Comments

• OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    only stupid people spend thousands in this game..yep..do u have amirror?b:laugh
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I heard this rumor they were going to start banning stupid people and gullible people, wait isn't that 3/4 the player base.... b:shutup

Why don't some people take their own advice?
    I'm sorry lets compare post count per our forum join date... HMMMMM. Looks like You sir are the every day active one and I randomly log on to troll every now and again. Nice try.
    only stupid people spend thousands in this game..yep..do u have amirror?b:laugh

Only stupid people can't merchant and have to cash shop or QQ @ people who do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm sorry lets compare post count per our forum join date... HMMMMM. Looks like You sir are the every day active one and I randomly log on to troll every now and again. Nice try.

If you've ever bothered to read half my posts I post while bored at work and never at home or on the weekends, why, I have a life. Where as you randomly log in to troll because you don't have a life.

And post count or join date has little to do with anything, anyone can plus one a thread, which sometimes I do, usually just to necros or troll threads adding a bit of humor to things. Just as anyone can post on alt accounts to disguise who they are and how active they are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • unceuncerave
    unceuncerave Posts: 471 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    If you've ever bothered to read half my posts I post while bored at work and never at home or on the weekends, why, I have a life. Where as you randomly log in to troll because you don't have a life.

And post count or join date has little to do with anything, anyone can plus one a thread, which sometimes I do, usually just to necros or troll threads adding a bit of humor to things. Just as anyone can post on alt accounts to disguise who they are and how active they are.

Assumptions about another life. Good job. Perhaps I get bored on a lunch break at MY job. HERDERRRR you're not the only person who has access to a computer at work. Though you should be fired for not working and slacking off.

Post count and join date has everything to do. See if I were to log in all the time I would have more post counts then you per "no life" theory. But keep it coming I find it comical.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] for GD Onion 2012 b:victory
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I als0 heard br0nies were n0t maj0rity h0m0sexuals...Is this true 0r am I misinf0rmed?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I als0 heard br0nies were n0t maj0rity h0m0sexuals...Is this true 0r am I misinf0rmed?

When I think of bronies. I think of it as another genre of furries. I could be wrong but... It seems like it?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options

As I said join date and post count mean nothing I can log onto an alt and have a low post count and different join date and troll too. But I don't.

You read what you want to read and ignore everything else.

Lunch break at work? You have a 3 hour lunch? Because you've been trolling for quite awhile. I find posts of yours from today from over 2 hours ago. So who's slacking off now?

My work I ONLY have to do anything if anyone comes into my office, which is a few times aday, but when they do I'm busy for a few hours with them, (which is why sometimes my replies are so far away from the orginal posts lol)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    When I think of bronies. I think of it as another genre of furries. I could be wrong but... It seems like it?

It is basically, but br0nies take it t0 a wh0le n0ther level 0f fail.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I remember seeing this and a few other funny rumors thrown out in WC last night. I think I then blocked you.

But +1 for getting someone to post it as if it might be real on the forums. +1.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    thread derailed yay

the oldest battle of the internet "you acquired more anti-life than i did haha; duck you random stranger i dont know!"

kill all the furries b:angry
    i like potato
    edited June 2012
    Options
    N0t my fault nearly every seri0us br0ny and their c0mrades spend m0st 0f their time fapping t0 p0nies 0r imagining what it w0uld be like t0 bang rainb0w dash while standing up.
    -removed-
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    N0t my fault nearly every seri0us br0ny and their c0mrades spend m0st 0f their time fapping t0 p0nies 0r imagining what it w0uld be like t0 bang rainb0w dash while standing up.
    -removed-

Seriously?

Not everyone who enjoys a series or is a part of a fandom does that sort of thing - thats like saying those who like the Pokemon series spend their time fapping to all of the different creatures that inhabit their world (anthro or not). You're just generalizing.

This thread's likely to get locked and you're obviously trolling, so I doubt this post makes any difference.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It wouldn't be THAT bad if we only get one skill tree per secondary class, or maybe get new classes specifically designed to be secondary. But full-on 2 classes per character? Naaah.

I'd love Chill of the Deep on my BM...AoE spamming is fun timez
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'd love Chill of the Deep on my BM...AoE spamming is fun timez

oh yeah i want chill of the deep and wolf emblem on wizard lol..
    also inner harmony, cuz no chi QQ

oh and their defensive buffs..
    they can keep stealth, thats for wussies
    i like potato
  • Saethos - Raging Tide
    Saethos - Raging Tide Posts: 1,239 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    oh yeah i want chill of the deep and wolf emblem on wizard lol..
    also inner harmony, cuz no chi QQ

oh and their defensive buffs..
    they can keep stealth, thats for wussies

Take my marrows as well, you'd be unstopable
    It is said that apple pie is best served Al La Mode, so if you are the pie, consider me your ice cream.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Bronies are not furries, just to point that out.

Bronies like the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, where the characters in the show exhibit MANY human-like traits and emotions, while still having to deal with basic things as an equine. Furries like things that are more anthropomorphic. That doesn't mean that some bronies are furries, and some furries are bronies, but saying both are the same is pretty ignorant.

I'm a brony, but definitely not even close to being a furry. That also doesn't mean I would openly disrespect them, but if that floats your boat and makes you sleep at night, then more power to you.

Attacking the weirdest part of a fandom. Typical anti-brony reaction.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    This post would have given me aplastic anemia had I not already had it.
    There are always good and bad parts of fandom and singling out the bad parts is just a bit fail
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    -removed-
    4 real ?
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
    edited June 2012
    Options
    -removed-

Yet you were the one who linked that picture and new exactly where to find that.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    -removed-

Thanks for confirming my suspicion. You are indeed a closet brony. And obviously one of the weird ones. How else would you know where to find that? The rainbow text don't lie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm too afraid to click on that link based on the replies....
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'm too afraid to click on that link based on the replies....

Its not thaat bad. I've seen worse
    Thanks for confirming my suspicion. You are indeed a closet brony. And obviously one of the weird ones. How else would you know where to find that? The rainbow text don't lie.
    exactly my point
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It's called the internet derp? Y0u kn0w y0u 0pen M0zilla type s0mething in the search bar images p0p up, y0u click and y0u link them? W0w such stupidity 0n these f0rums. N0 w0nder m0st 0f y0u d0n't have r9 0r spend m0st 0f y0ur time QQing that y0u can't get it.

'0hhhh huuuur duuur h0w y0u merchant/farm and get r9 QQ?? DANG CRED CARD SWIPER cuz apparently thats the 0nly way y0u can get it.' S0 sad always making assumpti0ns.
  • Lyago - Raging Tide
    Lyago - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Duel class system for PWI (or any MMORPG game in general) is a 100% BAD IDEA. Look at final fantasy tactics / tactics advance and wild arms XF or any game that have duel class system. Those games are super easy because you can pick two of the same classes and literally be undefeated in PVE and there is no PVP in those games.

The PWI classes already kind of have a duel class system from their skills (IE bleed, p.def debuff, bramble) too much of the same thing... The same debuffs gets overwritten already. It was a fail implement of the developers to do such thing. Most of the skills on each class is NOT unique.

Just imagine a veno with Invoke and bramble hood... Or Myraid sword stance to reduce physical attack PERMANENTLY.

Actually, Guild Wars did it rather well by limiting the amount of skills you can carry with you at one time. It kept the game rather balanced and, at the same time, still fun to play. Some combinations are much "better" than others, but nothing is 100% unstoppable.

But I do agree. In order to make it work with a game like PW, it's going to have to change almost it's entire game in order to make it decently balanced. It is indeed a bad idea, and I do hope they don't go through with it.
    "Power Is Not The Same As Strength. Until You Understand This, You Will Never Be Able To Defeat Me." ~Wang Jinrei
    edited June 2012
    Options
    It's called the internet derp? Y0u kn0w y0u 0pen M0zilla type s0mething in the search bar images p0p up, y0u click and y0u link them? W0w such stupidity 0n these f0rums. N0 w0nder m0st 0f y0u d0n't have r9 0r spend m0st 0f y0ur time QQing that y0u can't get it.

'0hhhh huuuur duuur h0w y0u merchant/farm and get r9 QQ?? DANG CRED CARD SWIPER cuz apparently thats the 0nly way y0u can get it.' S0 sad always making assumpti0ns.

Ok Im going to dignify this with a response.
    First of **** mozzila
    second that picture was pretty specific
    third you kinda suck, so go away
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Ok Im going to dignify this with a response.
    First of **** mozzila
    second that picture was pretty specific
    third you kinda suck, so go away

Awwww is the cl0set br0ny butt hurt? Hey y0u can find pics 0f nearly anything if y0u kn0w h0w t0 use a search engine and it exist 0n the net. And l00k at the site it's link t0, it seems like it's an0ther p0ny cult site *c00l bear wave*
  • Xilplxim - Dreamweaver
    Xilplxim - Dreamweaver Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    like another game i used to play that i wont mention but if they offered a sub class they can have it that you only get the skills for that class up to half of your main class's level. so 40/20 50/25 60/30.........up to say a cap of say lv40 or 50 cap for your sub class. could be cool.

seeker/barb would be fun.
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Thank ResMePls for this topic lock-up. b:shutup
This discussion has been closed.