Play dead skill

Options
OontzOontz - Dreamweaver
OontzOontz - Dreamweaver Posts: 782 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Suggestion Box
There should be a skill that let's anyone reset aggro by playing dead. It could be 25% chance. Would help a lot when squad wipes except for cleric in sot/aba bh, and it's long aggro time.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by OontzOontz - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    And then what?

You'd have squads consisting of Barb, BM, Cleric and 3 sins, with the sins each resetting aggro once a while so that the barb keeps it.

Oh and the sins would probably all be 5 aps with a +10 weapon and +3 refines sharded with Flawless Citrines.

Well sins can already kinda do that on the bosses that are not level 150, but considering that every single noteworthy boss is level 150, the point is kinda moot.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    do you mean reset aggro... or reset the mobs entirely?
    a sin's shadow escape is kind of an emergency thing they use when they are about to die.. other classes have their own survival skills..

if squad is wiping all but the cleric, then what pray tell is going on? cleric just stands around and doesn't heal? I mean.. if the cleric was surviving aoes better than the rest of the squad - thus living where they died - id think something is horribly wrong for one, but she might as well res up a couple people while healing herself.

if thats not the case then what else happened? tank went down, then the next dd, then the next? no one getting ressed or healed?

no. i don't think we need any more "easy" buttons - i think people need to L2P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    lol im completely against this idea
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Only it comes as a skill that's only available for the Novice class.
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    We have an emote that makes you fall dead as if you died b:shutup
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris