new veno skill animations

Options
anwynd
anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Suggestion Box
Venomous scarab-i think a ball of greenish liquid should form above the user and then it should burst into a tiny swarm of green bugs with a poisonous looking haze surrounding them as they fly toward the enemy

Ironwood scarab-a scarab made of darkish looking wood should form above the user and should then rush into the enemy

Blazing scarab-a scarab made of flames should form above the user and then it should obviously rush toward the enemy

Frost scarab-a scarab made of ice and water should form above the user

Noxious gas-a dark green haze should be combined with the current effects as it shoots toward the enemy maby this color

Lucky Scarab-a scarab made of gold should form above the user

Parasitic Nova-it should keep its current animation but when channeling you know how there are these skulls tht form, a snake should be in a position right above it should be curled around the user and when it rushes toward the enemy the snake should slam headlong into the enemy then disappear and the skulls should still do there floating around thing after they have hit the enemy.

well thts all i got for now. just some random ideas in my head becus the different colored circles kind of bore me lol hope you like them
Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle