Please bring in the Bots.

2»

Comments

• FragiIe - Dreamweaver
    FragiIe - Dreamweaver Posts: 397 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Just sayin, the way they have it in FW isn't bad at least in my opinion, others may say different but I think it would work out well here. When you force people to spend hours grind just so they can buy one thing is too much it is a waste of time. but to be allowed to say use a bot to farm mats while you sleep, that would give you more time to worry about actual game play and doing stuff with friends rather than saying, "I cant I need to farm so I can afford this."

Plus I mean this also helps people not focus on cashing as much, because now instead of dreading that week long grind fest you can just do it at night and not have that be the focus of your game play.

Altogether when I saw it in FW I was suprised but saw it as a way for them not only to defeat Bots altogether and put everyone on the same lvl as bots but as to actually allow people to not be chained to their computer for 20+ hours(don't lie I know plenty of you have pulled 20 hour game plays)

anyways I figured it would not be a bad idea to give the players a chance to try it out.

you sound like one of those lazy players that don't want to work your way through the game...i would suggest you play FW this game isn't for you
  • MyuMyu - Harshlands
    MyuMyu - Harshlands Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Lol wut.

If she meant to compare the Mob's EXP between PW and FW, then she is right, mobs in PW gives too much EXP.

In FW, the chance you can level up by pure grinding is like.. nearly 007 missions.
    And maybe its one of the reason too why they makes the EXP reward from quests got multiplied by 3.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    How lazy someone must be, that he/she wants bots. Stupid idea is stupid.

Start play f****** game. I'm sure you play shooters (FPS) too, and it would be same if you said,
    "heeeey, I have AWESOME idea for shooters. Let's make official AIMBOT!"

Now do you see how stupid bot idea is?

Stop being lazy! Some of you want everything served on silver platter. I bet you want college degree just handed over to you. Why study?
  • Axttraeger - Momaganon
    Axttraeger - Momaganon Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I am not sure about this. yes and no.

The game get more and more to a pay game. I played one of the first versions from Perfect World (official Server) without FC too. And no Auto Navigation.

Everybody made Gamma, Delta and Quests. Searched on the Internet for Quest location and was not afk while flying to a Quest. But on the market was only some MMO Games.

Now the time changed. How much MMOs are out now? I think more then everybody thing. In the German language language Countrys old Metal dealers were more times on TV how they work, now they are also a free to play MMO game. There are so much MMOs on the market and it get more and more.

The customers change more often MMOs. This have the reason that not so much players are on every server (at all MMOs) and the publisher must make from a lower player base more money in a shorter time as the players leave more soon.

An Bot will make it for low level players more easy to level faster and read in the meanwhile the forums from the game to get tips. For higer level players will be a bot not so useful as for lower level. As up from Level 60-70 are near all mobs aggressive.

So maybe it can be made and test to make an Bot function as example from level 1-50.
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    An Bot will make it for low level players more easy to level faster and read in the meanwhile the forums from the game to get tips. For higer level players will be a bot not so useful as for lower level. As up from Level 60-70 are near all mobs aggressive.

So maybe it can be made and test to make an Bot function as example from level 1-50.

Low levels to level faster? Powerlevels are not enough? What more do you want to level faster? Cash item that makes you instant lvl 101?

Even without powerlevel runs, it's pretty easy to level up in this game. When you hit lvl 40 levels just fly. And when you start doing Tideborn quest chain, things fly even faster. You gain 10 levels trough those quests alone!

OMFG stop being such a lazy ***** and start to PLAY game instead of just wanting to be lvl 101 and be AFK 99% of time.

I met 2 people that are lvl 102 and 103 and they went to FF just 3 times! Just 3! They were able to get to 103 hard way and I didn't hear any QQ from them that game is hard.

And you expect low level players to read forums? That's boring stuff for most of players. In best case they will ask in World Chat, in most cases they will QQ on world chat about some silly simple stuff. Only way to learn game and to explore possibilities in game is by, well, playing the f****** game.
  • Axttraeger - Momaganon
    Axttraeger - Momaganon Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    OMFG stop being such a lazy ***** and start to PLAY game instead of just wanting to be lvl 101 and be AFK 99% of time.

I never used Hypers and I play this game already since more years (different servers as official perfect world servers where I played got closed). So as I never used Hypers until now, you can be sure that I play 100% of the time. I am one some players who did Alpha, Beta Gamma and Delta GV (rebirth order) as Barbar. And you will find not much players on perfect World server who can tank all of those GV. b:pleased
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    edited June 2012
    But most of players just QQ about how they want this, how they want that. And most of those stuff is available in game, but they just have to play it. I guess people just want everything instantly. And when PWE puts something like that in CS, then they QQ about that.

I didn't had any coins issues before lvl 80. I started to feel I need more coins at that level. So with just 30-60min daily of farming and doing quests I was getting enough coins to pay for wines for BH, do repairs on gear and save some for next piece of gear.

And if someone just powerlevel to 80, it's no surprise that he's gonna QQ all day long about how it's hard to get good gear without spending some real money. When they skipped every single importunity to gain more than enough coins trough quests and just a tiny bit of farming.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Oh boy it's this thread again...

If you really want a game to do everything for you just go play progress quest already.

It is the best botting game to play.
    It:
    Grinds for you
    Does quests for you
    Handles all you gears and spells for you
    Practically plays the game for you

You don't:
    Have to worry about dying
    Have to do anything after making a char

No this isn't a mmo, just a flash game

Edit:

Oh, didn't see that someone already brought it up.
    Oh well.
    Might as well humor you guys with the veno bot armies from pwcn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit