New races?

ScionX - Sanctuary
ScionX - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Suggestion Box
The next time they do another expansion and create new races, I would like to see a Drow race put in. Like I dunno, sword/archer combo. Like blades and crossbows...Would be awesome.
Post edited by ScionX - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Dreao - Harshlands
    Dreao - Harshlands Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Dear God No More New Races
    From start to bull****

-Perfect World International
  • Brocherota - Sanctuary
    Brocherota - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yeah, might be.
  • shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I want an old race put back in, the monthly horse race.
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I just wish they can change the barb race a bit and make it customizable...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary
    Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    always liked the idea of a knife and shoot combo. however, yeah a new race wouldn't be necessary, but maybe a new class to a current race.
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Or just adjust the current classes a little, esp. barb, we need to customize their appearance. Maybe give them human form too, I mean, real human form, not animal heads, that's just lazy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • darksocerer
    darksocerer Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Or just add, some martial arts moves, available for all classes. After all, why not? Also it would be great to inculde a new race, with a town somewhere in the sky, also with the ability to fly from the begining. That would be awsome
  • m1234567890
    m1234567890 Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Dear God No More New Races

probably right, 5 different races are enough, but maybe adding a class of fighter and magic user that deals with the elements to all the races. hell, if the wraith are as good at pissin off folk as their supposed to be, wouldnt they have managed to upset the world itself? wouldn't the world wanting to protect itself by allowing the ability to use the elements in battle be its protection for itself? i mean there is a whole slew o' ways u could run with "the disaplines" of elements. look at what u could do with just the tried and true boring elements of earth, air, water, and fire. classes designed to specialize in the specific element skills, odd atks and defs based in the element. and being specialized to one element would keep them from being over powered. hell u could even create a class that is a "jack-of-all-trades" master of none.

had an additional thought, the elements could be split between the races. humans might master the elements of metal or fire, tideborn maybe the obvious element of water, elves another obvious... air, and the earthguard or the lost could be specialized in the elements of earth and wood. all of the races could have like i said before the class that has an ability to call all the elements into play, skills that reinforce weaps and armor maybe the ability to summon a lesser elemental in comparison to the class that masters a single element that might summon a greater elemental.