WTB glaze/azureworm

Kaiyal - Sanctuary
Kaiyal - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
edited June 2012 in The Trading Post
im on Sanctuary, none of the catshops seem to be selling these items for a resonable price (i dont think 30k each for glaze is appropriate)

so if youd like to sell lower PM me ingame or leave a messageb:victory
Mystics...we're here to save all your butts from the end of the world...yeah,i think that sums it up pretty wellb:chuckle

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    im on Sanctuary, none of the catshops seem to be selling these items for a resonable price (i dont think 30k each for glaze is appropriate)

so if youd like to sell lower PM me ingame or leave a messageb:victory

I think I've been hoarding glaze lately, since the cat shops never seem to BUY them for reasonable prices either.

b:chuckle If I find any on my alts, I'll pm you. Always willing to sell for uber cheap to people that will actually use them, since I just collect them for our fac's resident blacksmith anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Kaiyal - Sanctuary
    Kaiyal - Sanctuary Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    well thank you (^_^) i appreciate that.. if im not online just mail me if you have them with a time youll be online and ill try to meet up with you
    Mystics...we're here to save all your butts from the end of the world...yeah,i think that sums it up pretty wellb:chuckle