Submitting a ticket does nothing

SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur
SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
first they scam, then they ****, then you and everyone run them out of west arch and you all submit tickets and screens shots, pwi does nothing about it, they say just blacklist them, so u do, then they make a new character and try to scam u again, the major is that they say that they will be back with your money on another character, but there is no other character they just took someone else's name they just saw, that could be your name, ever think about that, i've seen it happen one to many times, so pwi needs to get to workb:angry
Level 100 sage barbb:victory
Post edited by SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ummm, what?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    He got scammed, he told people, they trolled and ran him out of west arch. He sent in ticket, PWI did nothing. He moved on, yet got scammed again possibly by the previous scammers sockpuppet.

Do I have it right? b:chuckle
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    He got scammed, he told people, they trolled and ran him out of west arch. He sent in ticket, PWI did nothing. He moved on, yet got scammed again possibly by the previous scammers sockpuppet.

Do I have it right? b:chuckle

yes u are correct but all i said was i got scammed low and behold there was someone next to me and others in arch that were also scammed moments before, but you are right i have moved on lesson learned
    edited June 2012
    yes u are correct but all i said was i got scammed low and behold there was someone next to me and others in arch that were also scammed moments before, but you are i have moved on lesson learned

So you got scammed because you gave them an item and they said they'd back on another character with the coin? And got fooled again later by the same person?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    b:sweat Good lord...

If you are foolish enough to trust a stranger that says "Yeah, gimme that and I'll bring your money soon", you deserve to lose whatever you had to begin with.

"A fool and his money are soon parted." In this case you're the fool. Sorry.

Learn not to be scammed. b:bye

Edit: Player's can't get you banned for selling something UNLESS you were selling something illegal, so you shouldn't have been scared.
    You should have just blacklisted him when he started cussing you out like an outraged 12 year old.

Edit 2: Apparently we can't understand a single line of your contradicting walls of text. Sorry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur
    edited June 2012
    no the first time he threated to ban me because i was selling something but i needed coins he wanted to trade me a cat, so i told him i couldnt do it and sold them to someone else, then he started pming me and cursing me out so i told him i was gonna kick his behind in real life and he said it was a real life that and said he was going to get me banned at that time i didnt know submitting a ticket didnt do any good so i was very upset and submitted a ticket on him and a screen shot of him cursing me out and him saying he had 4 accounts, pwi did nothing then he came back with another character thats when he scammed me and lots of others in west arch thats when we chased him out of town, i knew it was him cause the person that scammed was somehow right next to him and he was stickying up for himself and started to really mad, that was best part it was hilarious then, but im ok i went to the auction house and bought even better stuff than i had. im just saying be careful people, i dont anyone in real life, but they are some very trustworthy people in pwi, but i guess it doesnt matter where u go or what u do or what game u play u cant trust anyone anymore
    edited June 2012
    You threatened to beat him up in real life, and then tried to get him banned? Then you got scammed by him? Okay you have got to be trolling here...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    b:sweat PWI staff are not cops.

If you trusted someone you don't know and give him a item cause he said would log alt and pay you, i'm sorry but you are really stupid.

Its like people saying ''ill sell you a weapon, mail me the money and ill mail you the weapon''.

Next time, ''Black list'' is you friend, use it. If someone ask for the item saying he will pay on a alt say no, say to him to pay with alt and give the item to the alt in the same trade.

PWI already spam in red text in game about the fake site offering free zen, do they need to say that people can scam in game to?

He say he will make you ban, lol why you care? People say that all the time for all reason, if you know the amount of time people told me they will make me ban, cause i pked them, or they try pk me but fail cause i kill them before they pk me and then they QQ ''i'll SS and make you ban you pked me'', even when they attack first, in a friday event where people kill mobs for DQ, a guy threaten me to **** me if i wasn't stop kill mobs next to him, he said ''i'll **** you, you kill MY mobs''....he was pking everyone who was killing mobs in outside South arch cause that was HIS mobs, so i come back on my main and pk him so people can do the event without be pk by a nab, i've never been banned in game and never get **** as well, people love threaten cause on some naive people that work.

People think that just cause they send a SS asking to ban a person, that GM will do.

Someone i know recently log in game saying his headgear was gone, the first question i ask was if he shared account and the answer was yes. People are too much naive they share account with pixel people, land stuff to pixel people and then QQ they got scammed and ****...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Redmenace - Heavens Tear
    Redmenace - Heavens Tear Posts: 908 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    no the first time he threated to ban me because i was selling something but i needed coins he wanted to trade me a cat, so i told him i couldnt do it and sold them to someone else, then he started pming me and cursing me out so i told him i was gonna kick his behind in real life and he said it was a real life that and said he was going to get me banned at that time i didnt know submitting a ticket didnt do any good so i was very upset and submitted a ticket on him and a screen shot of him cursing me out and him saying he had 4 accounts, pwi did nothing then he came back with another character thats when he scammed me and lots of others in west arch thats when we chased him out of town, i knew it was him cause the person that scammed was somehow right next to him and he was stickying up for himself and started to really mad, that was best part it was hilarious then, but im ok i went to the auction house and bought even better stuff than i had. im just saying be careful people, i dont anyone in real life, but they are some very trustworthy people in pwi, but i guess it doesnt matter where u go or what u do or what game u play u cant trust anyone anymore

1) Don't trust strangers on the Internet. Your Parents should have taught you that. Fail.

2) Apparently school didn't stick much either, because this un-punctuated wall of cellphone text makes everyone who puts in the time to try to read this believe you're clueless. They're right.

3) Chewing through the text also makes anyone who bothers so irritated with your blaming everyone else but yourself that they end up actively rooting for the scammers.

What were you expecting to accomplish with this thread? Whatever it was, that's long gone now.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Robert A. Heinlein
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    tl;dr its a giant wall with no bullets or separation or anything.

Short version?

He got scammed and is complaining now after talking trash to said scammer and nothing is happening?
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • _Arias_ - Harshlands
    _Arias_ - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    They all try to scam people I always check what they are trying to trade me...

1 day I was walking on lost city and a blue name offered me a deicide for my tome.... I was like *scam* and I played along with the scammer.. He tried to trade me the correct item, then he closed the trade and gave me again the trade, but this time it was a npc weapon that looked like the deicide.. I lol and laugh, and I said to him... Look bro u tried to scam me and I just played along with you.. try something new and try it again..... LOL b:chuckle
  • ravenleandra
    ravenleandra Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    We'll patience is good just ignore move on.I got threated by a former guild member threating his a mod and his gonna ban me.Didnt even do the effort to screeny as its a game and quite frackly i didnt give a **** if they wanna beat me up in really life they welcome to come to South Africa.We will show them first hand what we do here for a living b:laugh

Bru in the future just ignore etc even if he spam pm u nothing much u can do but ignore :D
    We'll pwi do get back to u when its a main problem.This type of problem i personally see as childish bs(no offence) b:victory
  • Scavenge - Dreamweaver
    Scavenge - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    >_> <-- That's all I have to say about this and oh life's like a box of choclate's you never know what your gonna get enough said.
    The limitations of life become too obvious. You need to look for the limitless that's beyond what is obvious.
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    So the OP is ok with PW scamming, but not other players when it comes to common sense issues.
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited June 2012