Friendly Community ?

shadowblood2013
shadowblood2013 Posts: 13 Arc User
edited June 2012 in General Discussion
ive looked up tons of gameplay for months on this game xD and finally im deciding to download it (: looks great c:
but my favorite thing about MMORPG's is the people..
are people normally interactive in this game ?
you know ? like talk to eachother.. make friends and stuff?
i love video games... but i hate playing alone..
it would be cool to have someone to play with (:
Post edited by shadowblood2013 on

Comments

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Yes and no. They aren't as friendly as they used to be, but it's pretty easy to find a friendly guild. You might no see many people in the starter areas, but you won't play alone if you find yourself a good faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    That depends. I recommend looking for a starter faction soon after you level a bit and get to your main city. =) Starter factions tend to be more help oriented, with less drama and less restrictions than Territory war factions.

I can't speak for the other servers, but here on Sanctuary server, some nice factions I know of are Oldies (for the older folk), NightOwls <--Know a couple awesome folk in/from there, and /NARNIA\ of course. I've been a Narnian for well over a year now, nice and easy going, no level restrictions.

There are a few others that I've seen around but haven't quite met enough of them personally, so I can't speak from experience.

Factions are a great way to meet people and make friends, no matter which server you pick. =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • shadowblood2013
    edited June 2012
    That depends. I recommend looking for a starter faction soon after you level a bit and get to your main city. =) Starter factions tend to be more help oriented, with less drama and less restrictions than Territory war factions.

I can't speak for the other servers, but here on Sanctuary server, some nice factions I know of are Oldies (for the older folk), NightOwls <--Know a couple awesome folk in/from there, and /NARNIA\ of course. I've been a Narnian for well over a year now, nice and easy going, no level restrictions.

There are a few others that I've seen around but haven't quite met enough of them personally, so I can't speak from experience.

Factions are a great way to meet people and make friends, no matter which server you pick. =)

which server you think is the best to pick ?
    edited June 2012

Depends on your ping, and if you want to pvp. PvP requires a bigger committent though, time and/OR money wise depending on what you choose to do. The older servers are heaven's tear, lost city (pvp), sanctuary, these servers also have more players. But its more important to pick as server with good ping, based off your location.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • elizali
    elizali Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2012

well, anyone except RT b:bye no for nothing is called raging trolls
  • shadowblood2013
    edited June 2012
    Depends on your ping, and if you want to pvp. PvP requires a bigger committent though, time and/OR money wise depending on what you choose to do. The older servers are heaven's tear, lost city (pvp), sanctuary, these servers also have more players. But its more important to pick as server with good ping, based off your location.

ping? so the higher the ping the better? or the lower the ping the better ?
  • Odizeus - Dreamweaver
    Odizeus - Dreamweaver Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    elizali wrote: »
    well, anyone except RT b:bye no for nothing is called raging trolls

lol my gf is gonna kill me b:shocked
    edited June 2012
    ping? so the higher the ping the better? or the lower the ping the better ?

lower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    ive looked up tons of gameplay for months on this game xD and finally im deciding to download it (: looks great c:
    but my favorite thing about MMORPG's is the people..
    are people normally interactive in this game ?
    you know ? like talk to eachother.. make friends and stuff?
    i love video games... but i hate playing alone..
    it would be cool to have someone to play with (:

Yes
    Its very very easy to make friends here.
    I could suggest RT for yah its the sever my friend suggest to me, also I play on it often.
  • shadowblood2013
    edited June 2012
    Yes
    Its very very easy to make friends here.
    I could suggest RT for yah its the sever my friend suggest to me, also I play on it often.

sweeet then i think ill go to RT (: also the game is done downloading ... but its installing like a million packs >.<< is this normal ?
  • Breannak - Raging Tide
    Breannak - Raging Tide Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It does take awhile to install but in the end its all worth it, atm the sever is down, it should be up in a hour or so.b:cute
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    From my experience, the community has turned to **** over the years. There is more insensitive really bigotted trollish players now.

I haven't had friends in about a year.

At least I have a good faction(finally).

Oh yes, don't come to sanctuary.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur
    SabanwolfxXx - Archosaur Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I was offered a spot in a tw faction but declined because i like my faction way to much even though were level 2, its the people in it that make it count and that make it good and fun, the only problem i have with pwi right now is that the gms dont care about banning people that should banned. even after u and other report multiple times and have multiple screen shots. PWI needs to learn how to take out the trash
    Level 100 sage barbb:victory
  • shadowblood2013
    edited June 2012
    I was offered a spot in a tw faction but declined because i like my faction way to much even though were level 2, its the people in it that make it count and that make it good and fun, the only problem i have with pwi right now is that the gms dont care about banning people that should banned. even after u and other report multiple times and have multiple screen shots. PWI needs to learn how to take out the trash

what is a faction ?
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Faction = Another name for Guild. It's a place for players to join and chat/do stuff with. :)
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • shadowblood2013
    edited June 2012
    Faction = Another name for Guild. It's a place for players to join and chat/do stuff with. :)

oh okay (: thankss (: