best class for learning manufactoring?

Options
ironcrown2023
ironcrown2023 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited June 2012 in The Crafting Nook
I have several characters (Wiz, Cleric, Seeker, and Psy) and I want to start learning manufactoring skills on one of them.

I know that the amount of money and sp required to update a skill increases as level goes up so I want to know which of those classes have the most sp leftover so I don't have to grind so much to get the sp I need to upgrade the manufactoring skills.

Any suggestion?
Post edited by ironcrown2023 on

Comments

• Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The amount of spirit isn't that great but Seeker probably be your best bet as castors never seem to have spirit left over.
  • Wahayv_Adage - Sanctuary
    Wahayv_Adage - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Veno is very handy to learn manufacturing skills. Using a pet to distract mobs will allow you to easily farm mats for producing weapons, armor, etc. Also, having a pet to help you fight mobs for the mats you need dropped will speed up the killing process, and even help by having a good strong pet killing one mob while you kill another. Spirit wouldn't be a problem as it is easy to grind with a veno that has a good pet, and since you can use that character purely for manufacting, you don't have to fully level ALL the skills that a normal player would use in every pvp/pve circumstance.
  • ironcrown2023
    ironcrown2023 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I'll take both considerations in mind. (Maybe I'll end up making a veno.)

Thank you so much! b:pleased
  • shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Keep in mind that the manufacturing skills are tied to your character level, too. For instance, you can't get level 4 of any manufacturing skill until your char is level 50, and you can't get level 6 manufacturing until level 80. Therefore your crafting char should be your main char, the one you plan on taking to the highest level soonest.