Server Problem?

Options
Ghost_____ - Archosaur
Ghost_____ - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2022 in General Discussion
Is it just me or is anyone having log in problems? It seems like the server is down. but i looked at the server status and it doesnt look like its down.
Post edited by obielle on

Comments

• Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Is it just me or is anyone having log in problems? It seems like the server is down. but i looked at the server status and it doesnt look like its down.

Happened to me yesterday.

I went to the server selection screen and the West Coast servers were not responding. After a few minutes, all but Sanct were responding, with ping times of around 16,000 m/s. A few minutes after that, everything was back to normal except Sanct, with a ping time of 4k. I logged in then (to Sanct), and game was stupid laggy. I relogged, and ping times were around 1.2k, very laggy. I logged off at that point and played MC.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • manymonee
    manymonee Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    i am at 71 trying logging in now to world all is disconnecting making me so mad.. i got a 4k usd pc. and they can not tell me its my end . i run Charter net 100mg. logs to my toons just fine. but soon as i try entering to server it dc's soon as you hit start. the time out timer dont even get to show or start.. but logs in to the other servers just fine . only Tideswell i disconnect so much before entering
  • manymonee
    manymonee Posts: 3 Arc User
    Options
    took me 86 times before i got loged in. now that is just sad.... fix your game server pwi... arc is just fine its Tideswell server something is wronge connecting to it with most people. other server is logging without any problems i can log into any server without one disconnection . but soon as i try tideswell its disconnects before it even get a chance to time our ot the timer starts.
  • plushie666
    plushie666 Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Options
    This is a very old thread, next time make a new one.
    You can also send a ticket in the support section.

Nobody else is getting problems, Check your firewall protection.
    If thats ok, run the game as adminastrator in windows.

If this still not helps, its your internet.
    Use a cable instead of wireless connection only.

Thats all i can do to help you.

Hope it get resolved fast!

• obielle
    obielle Posts: 1,214 Community Moderator
    Options
    Closing due to necro.
    Roxxannae - Twilight Temple
    Official PWI WikiPWI Wiki UpdatesSupport Ticket

Support Email: support@gearboxsf.com
This discussion has been closed.