What is your favorite place to be in PWI?

Options
2»

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    What is your favorite place to be in the perfect world landscape?

Instances not allowed. (I dont want 10000 times frost or nirvana).

Mine is Etherblade city, Lost city and Dreamweaver.
    I have more the one place.

Twilight Temple
    Inside Temple of the Dragon
    And BH79

b:sweat
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Reshanta - Sanctuary
    Reshanta - Sanctuary Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    In that case;

Well the name escapes me at the moment, but it's in Morai. There is a large Horse statue. I like sitting/idling under that horse.
    Lonely man with a big heart.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Lothloris. (Heaven), because its beautiful.

Sanctuary: because its beautiful.

Plume City. because its beautiful.

In the air somewhere...so I lag less.

The area by dreamweaver, close to where there is a lake and and the mothran dazzlewings, because its beautiful.

The desert area with the level 101 and 103 mobs: It's isolated and I don't lag there.

Cleric starting village, and the village that they go to next. Bamboo?

Area by widow's coast, with the the fog/mist by the water.

The forest by the earthguard.

OHT maps 1-4, with 4 probably being my favorite because its isolated....and I lag less.

Morai

Cleric forums.

General forums.

Beginner forums.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    the desert area where those lizards that are there are fun to **** with well riding my mount.
    Another area i like to go and just relax is (cant remember if this is the exact name) morning star valley on one of the TB islands. Its the place with the giant white glowing tree. I like to sit on the very top branch and just talk with my faction mates well looking at the sky and tht big blue planet looking thing in the sky.
    Another favorite of mine is the beaches on the TB starter island i like to just play in the surf well having a nice chat with my mates.
    I also like burning heart where i like to run through on my mount and hop over the lava well luring the phys atk mobs and seeing how long i can go running around in a circle near there spawn point tell one can hit me lol.
    I also like to hang out in sactuary and look at the trees at ground level and imagine myself living there or i like to fly alittle ways up and look at the beautiful scenery below me sense my pc can have max graphics on its alot better looking now to so yay me.
    Hmmm o and then there is swamp of the wraiths where i go when i pretend im an explorer going through a cursed swamp lmao.
    I also quite like the whole snowy top part of the map.
    There is also this tiny island i like to go on the map to pretend im at a resort.
    hmmm i think thts about it tht i can remember off the top of my head lolz so many fun places to go so little time.
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Lyago - Raging Tide
    Lyago - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Shame about the Instances being locked, mine is Brimstone Pit for it's Atmosphere.
    But to choose one in the world? Maybe the area around Anglers Village or Tusk Town.
    "Power Is Not The Same As Strength. Until You Understand This, You Will Never Be Able To Defeat Me." ~Wang Jinrei
  • rhianwenea
    rhianwenea Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    At night my favorite place is outside of Tellus, around the Shrine of the Immortals, because the sky looks really pretty. It actually looks like there is another planet in the sky rather than a moon. I have a great screen shot of cleric flying around with serphic mist wings, the sky and wings set each other off perfectly. During the day I would say around Plume because it's very tranquil.
  • John_Johns - Dreamweaver
    John_Johns - Dreamweaver Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I like Avalanche Canyon, although I don't go there much since it's so isolated.

Also, the Sunday MQ place after picking the pearl and the sakura petals start to fall.
  • CeliaZ - Sanctuary
    CeliaZ - Sanctuary Posts: 901 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I love that lake at Dribling Spring!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Phantazm - Dreamweaver
    Phantazm - Dreamweaver Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Flying into 1k ...city looks awesome equal with sitting under a blossom tree in sanc b:flower
  • Changuita - Harshlands
    Changuita - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    In the Omerta faction base with the whole faction.... it makes it feel like home because we're either doing trials, squading for TW, or BOOOYAH is dropping items for us to pick :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Elanxu - Dreamweaver
    Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Old Unicorn Forest (Map #2) is my favorite spot. It's my favorite grinding spot to level pets and level myself XD.

the music there creeps the hell outa me
    the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.