:D Happy day

Options
Cytte - Harshlands
Cytte - Harshlands Posts: 1,044 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
I got my Inkling today, and acceptance letter to a Coolege I want to go to. Ima draw random Crimsonjr stuff once the inkling charges up so any ideas?
I <3 A lot of people
Post edited by Cytte - Harshlands on

Comments

• Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    Sneaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    congratulations on your acceptance to college b:cute
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

"Memory is the guardian of all things"

Cicero
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I got my Inkling today, and acceptance letter to a Coolege I want to go to. Ima draw random Crimsonjr stuff once the inkling charges up so any ideas?

Inkling fdhafsjdhf b:dirty

Congrats on the new wacom and getting accepted into college!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Inkling fdhafsjdhf b:dirty

Congrats on the new wacom and getting accepted into college!

ikr, it looks soooooooo nice, god i cant wait for it to charge so i can use it
    I <3 A lot of people
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    gz on college :D
    draw me :D
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    gimmie a pic of your char and I will
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited June 2012
    Options
    bump for me drawn
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ms paint skillz :D

http://tinypic.com/r/2q3yt7d/6

but for real ill get to it this weekend-mid next week, dat MMO kinda stole any drawing time i had planned.....>.>
    I <3 A lot of people
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y209/mrmasta/8e1a4c7c.png

b:avoid

No, but srsly, I want to use Inf for a Dark Heresy game so a Portrait would be supah awesome if you'd grant permission to use a pic :D My art is the ****ing fail :(
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ms paint skillz :D

http://tinypic.com/r/2q3yt7d/6

but for real ill get to it this weekend-mid next week, dat MMO kinda stole any drawing time i had planned.....>.>
    its
    its its
    BEAUTIFUL

No, but srsly, I want to use Inf for a Dark Heresy game so a Portrait would be supah awesome if you'd grant permission to use a pic :D My art is the ****ing fail :(

roflz
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options

Yea sure, want just a bust portrait or like a character design sheet (like this) or just a random pose (why do i love crazy characters?)
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Yea sure, want just a bust portrait or like a character design sheet (like this) or just a random pose (why do i love crazy characters?)

Just a facial/Bust would be awesome. But if you are bored you can do a whole sheet and I'll use them if approrpiate.

Writing the story out much like a polic report + photo deal. (Mainly because my attempts at writing first person sucked ***, lol.)

Talking of, I should probabably get back to that. I've only written like 2 lines since wednesday.... b:surrender

Thanks in advance. Feel free to sign it in some way, I don't plan to steal credit :P

~Oh, Dark Heresy is warhammer 40k based. So futurey. So uh, no magical rainbows and stuff please :P
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Just a facial/Bust would be awesome. But if you are bored you can do a whole sheet and I'll use them if approrpiate.

Writing the story out much like a polic report + photo deal. (Mainly because my attempts at writing first person sucked ***, lol.)

Talking of, I should probabably get back to that. I've only written like 2 lines since wednesday.... b:surrender

Thanks in advance. Feel free to sign it in some way, I don't plan to steal credit :P

~Oh, Dark Heresy is warhammer 40k based. So futurey. So uh, no magical rainbows and stuff please :P

Dam, and here I was gonna draw some MLP stuff in the background.
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited June 2012
    Options

b:chuckle

I called that so perfectly :D

Nothing to say you can't customise it into mlpness after you make a "sane" copy tho ;P
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options

I called that so perfectly :D

Nothing to say you can't customise it into mlpness after you make a "sane" copy tho ;P

sanity is overrated, I like talking to to the figments of my imagination. they have many interesting opinions on people's idiocy....like masturbatory kickstarter projects.....-gets shot -
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited June 2012
    Options
    sanity is overrated, I like talking to to the figments of my imagination. they have many interesting opinions on people's idiocy....like masturbatory kickstarter projects.....-gets shot -

o___O
    edited June 2012
    Options

Just make it better than that horrible ms paint cupcakes
    b:bye
  • Cytte - Harshlands
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Just make it better than that horrible ms paint cupcakes
    b:bye

I was thinking more of a shirt button or pin :P
    I <3 A lot of people
    edited June 2012
    Options

silly ponies.
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I was thinking more of a shirt button or pin :P

or make it so big nobody can tell what it is
  • Nepenthe - Lost City
    Nepenthe - Lost City Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Itll be a little longer spazz & john :/
    edited June 2012
    Options
    b:cute

I would wait forever <3
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Itll be a little longer spazz & john :/

you should talk to me while im in the hospital this week -.-