Cube PK in room 1

Options
chocolatemem
chocolatemem Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Support Desk
This gets REALLY annoying purely because a lot of people setup catshop right at the entrance of the cube and sell dice tickets and do alls to make their living on pwi or part of their living on pwi, myself being included in that group, i have been killed numerous times in the middle of the night when i have been asleep in catshop and someone comes in and double clicks on me which doubles as both open someones shop AND auto attack so they kill me everytime!(not hard to kill a lvl 97 psy) and so losing out on almost all my nights profits+**** my hp charm which has been killed from half left one night due to the pk enabled so....PWI FIX THIS DAMN GLITCH!
Name is Tide_Surfer, Archosaur server, 97 almost 98 psy~~known as Tide, other toons: ImPulsite~75 seeker~Betrayal_~40 sin~GeniSite~15 mystic......Officer in Arson, TW faction, Arson FTW!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Love you ClericYangxob:kissb:kiss
b:cuteb:laughb:victory
Post edited by chocolatemem on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Um...Don't catshop in the red zone? <_< I don't know what server you're on, but I've never seen anyone stupid enough to catshop in the pk enabled corner there, everyone sets up around the center or just inside the safe zone. Just move a little closer to the center of the room and no one can attack you, accidently or otherwise. Then you're still relatively close to the entrance but not in such a stupid place.

In fact, I THINK if you just walk close to the center and get the "Entering Safe Zone" green text, and then go back to the corner, it'll keep you in the safe zone even though you're back in the entrance where you normally set up shop and should be unable to be attacked there.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • chocolatemem
    chocolatemem Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Im on Archosaur server and it's hard to find the safe zone as it doesn't say "entering safe zone" on Archosaur server, there are plenty of others who catshop there and i always go for the cheapest, everyone prefers to go closest to the corner as people tend to buy from the closest people >.>
    b:sad

I'm also not stupid tyvm -.- it's just what happens in Archosaur server
    Name is Tide_Surfer, Archosaur server, 97 almost 98 psy~~known as Tide, other toons: ImPulsite~75 seeker~Betrayal_~40 sin~GeniSite~15 mystic......Officer in Arson, TW faction, Arson FTW!!!!!!!!!!
    P.S. Love you ClericYangxob:kissb:kiss
    b:cuteb:laughb:victory
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Why is Archosaur different than all the others? I know its newer than the other US servers, but still, it should say entering safe zone as soon as you get out of that corner (not along the wall, towards the center).

Yes, it's stupid if you keep dying or you're spending more money on new charms than you're making in your cat shop. Heck, try running all over the room finding that safe zone then go back to the corner. I'm almost certain that it'll stick on you and stay if you can find it and then go back.

I'm tempted to lvl a char to 40 on Archo just to see if it really doesn't have a safe zone, because I really can't believe it. ._.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Tide_Surfer - Archosaur
    Tide_Surfer - Archosaur Posts: 1,261 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well, really, im not entirely sure if it does or not but i do feel that i should not have to move my catshop which will make me lose business, do you really think thats fair?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tide_Surfer: "I feel SPESHALL *says like a lil kid*"
    Veneir: "Seashell? :3"
    Tide_Surfer: "Yes Veny, yes. A speshall seashell."
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Place your chat the way to see damage, than when u dead take SS and try send a ticket.
    When i go sleep and place my toon in shop i place chat on whisper and when i go back i'm able to see pm and i can even see the pm from before a set shop so u should be able see the damage and who killed you.

And maybe try to go to the center, like he said i'm probably sure the room is not all out safe zone on my server HL we make 2-3 step and we are already in safe zone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Really, it's not hard to move your toon 5m from the corner, and yes, it does show when you leave the safe zone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]