Really pwi?

Options
2»

Comments

• _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    For some reason your posts never cease to irritate the fuucking shiit out of me. Youre so ignorant and blind to everything everyone is talking about all the time. Its like you listen to half the convo then pipe in with some stupid *** reply that takes everything out of context.

Anyways, the game is already dead, there's no fixing it. With R9 out the CSers will be able to own pve (and pvp). So naturally the solution to this would be make pve harder. But now the non CSers cant do it anymore. And PWE wonders why no new players are joining lol... Dumbasses.

aps is still not r9 so no pve was ruled why interval player only.

pvp is r9 int is pve

b:shutup
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    For some reason your posts never cease to irritate the fuucking shiit out of me. Youre so ignorant and blind to everything everyone is talking about all the time. Its like you listen to half the convo then pipe in with some stupid *** reply that takes everything out of context.

Anyways, the game is already dead, there's no fixing it. With R9 out the CSers will be able to own pve (and pvp). So naturally the solution to this would be make pve harder. But now the non CSers cant do it anymore. And PWE wonders why no new players are joining lol... Dumbasses.
    I agree. Non CS are totally **** up. They were already in past but now it's very obvious.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    it's not the hexadhead please fix this in first post...

the monsters have a 5~10% chance to cast a skill on dead (maybe depending on class):
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=16979911&postcount=58

They already had that before as well. If you killed mobs when they spoke, they dealt massive damage upon death, now is the same. Just seems the time when the speak is shorter, could be the same, but I am too distracted to notice.

I tried it on the easier earth mobs. I killed them when they spoke, always got hit for 7k, i killed them before or a bit after they spoke, no damage. They mobs buffed before, could be they take less time.

Personally i think warsong has not changed. A majority close to 95% or more of the players that used to afk before are now forced to kill mobs. They have no idea what to expect and when they die, they complain, that is natural. Give the players 1~4 months to get used to killing pavillions, and people will get better it. Those who fail, will still fail.

With regards to the OP, PWI follows one rule, dd power. Aps hit 5kx5=25k in one secondx3=75k. Caster hits a similar amount. The issue is not that aps people find it easier, it's that aps has consistent damage and with debuffs that increases. A non aps squad failing to kill any boss is not failing because they didn't include an aps character, but because the total dd of the squad is low.

I notice this in caster quite a bit, everyone sparks when they feel like it. In normal vana, the first spark is always together. I have yet to see a caster squad all spark at the same time the first time they start on a boss. It is just different playing styles people adopt, working together on timing is important.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    We each knew each other and kknow how to play or chars ( no power level noobs with us) granted we didnot have any apsers (gasp!) but still this is ridiculuse.

Just cause no one in your squad power leveled, doesn't mean they don't suck. I have seem plenty of skilled power leveled characters and plenty of useless non power levelers. The fact that you equip power leveled people to noobs just shows that you have NO understanding/judgement of skills.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Just cause no one in your squad power leveled, doesn't mean they don't suck. I have seem plenty of skilled power leveled characters and plenty of useless non power levelers. The fact that you equip power leveled people to noobs just shows that you have NO understanding/judgement of skills.

-If those are misspellings/ wrong words; I totally agree. I just figured I'd point out I'm a powerleveled noob instead. b:chuckle
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Cotillion - Dreamweaver
    Cotillion - Dreamweaver Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    jabq wrote: »
    They already had that before as well. If you killed mobs when they spoke, they dealt massive damage upon death, now is the same.
    This isn't quite true. They will use these skills regardless if you hit them or not. One recent run, I ran into wood pavilion ad before I hit the first mob, it aggro'd me and instant purge.
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    There's nothing different about the 1st metal boss than before that I've noticed. Back in the days when we had TT99 gear, we used to run that quest for a pdef pill so the tank could survive, that was when the highest DD in the squad had a lunar bow +10.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    tweakz wrote: »
    R8 is so crappy on defense, and refines on armor add nothing to defense.

^ that, i'm sorry but the R8 pants for AA suck for defense (except for veno), even TT90 pants are better, i know for AA magic is important but sometime its better to sacrifice 7-8 magic points for a better defense.

For refine that don't change the defense, but more hp help survivability.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    uhm... please move my previous 2 posts into this: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1362921

seems like this forum don't like multi-tabbing threads >.<

I edited my first post in that thread to reflect those two posts. Next time though, just copy paste your posts into the other thread. That way the get a nice bump, and the information isn't all over the place. And you don't have to rely on the mods to happen across the post. b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    jabq wrote: »
    They already had that before as well. If you killed mobs when they spoke, they dealt massive damage upon death, now is the same. Just seems the time when the speak is shorter, could be the same, but I am too distracted to notice.

I've have been doing the pavilions every single time, save for once when some random rank 9 squad decided not do it, since 100 though. My sin had lesser gear when she first hit 100 and she still could solo the water pavilion. And now, I can't. I've tried. Really I have. I also see people dying a lot more in the squad, even people with good gear. I don't know what's going on, I'm too busy when I go in there. But something definitely is, so many people are reporting problems. :P

And I don't have ANY problems with doing bh snake or vile: snake. Those pavilions now though are much harder than the boss, and that was definitely not true before the update.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Rawynn - Archosaur
    Rawynn - Archosaur Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    well...have done adv. snake a few time now...havent had any issues with new boss,gear on players has been quite random.

new boss in sot is not that hard either; did a run in there about 20min ago; no cleric had mystic instead..oh and no barb either..a couple of squishies died but kept there disatance after that.

the only boss iv'e had trouble with was new abba boss, but after squad member pointed out its buffs, things went much better after that.

havent as of yet had the chance to do cannon (adv), i think everyone is scared of himb:surrenderb:avoid.
    [SIGPIC]SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I've have been doing the pavilions every single time, save for once when some random rank 9 squad decided not do it, since 100 though. My sin had lesser gear when she first hit 100 and she still could solo the water pavilion. And now, I can't. I've tried. Really I have. I also see people dying a lot more in the squad, even people with good gear. I don't know what's going on, I'm too busy when I go in there. But something definitely is, so many people are reporting problems. :P

And I don't have ANY problems with doing bh snake or vile: snake. Those pavilions now though are much harder than the boss, and that was definitely not true before the update.

I have as well and I usually do wood just for fun when everyone else was afking.

It used to be that you could just shrug off the head...but that's no more. Water doesn't have a lot of room and mobs could pile up fast especially when you try to kite. It's probably one of the harder Pavilions.

As for the other ones...I know fire ones do a "lets die together" and then deal a **** ton of damage if you're too close. I'm not sure what I'd do if I was a melee class.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Honestly I find this update rediculas!! All PWI cares about is MONEY!! THEY DID THIS STUPID UPDATE JUST TO RAKE IN MORE MONEY!! They are so pathetic. I hate playing as a lv 101 because all ppl care about is R9 +10!! DUMB!! Enjoying my lower level characters so much more. If this **** doesn't change and if they don't start being fair to everybody, I might just quit for good. I just came back from a long break to see this ****? Can't even get through a BH anymore?? Haven't wanted to attempt it, because to be in a 100 bh now, ppl expect you to link your weapon. PATHETIC!! Oh yeah, what about token and tele prices? COME ON!!!!!!!!! b:angry
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sorry for the rants but it's like PWI is just looking for a way to discriminate against ppl that aren't R9 or G16. They want more money.....Whatever happened to just having fun? I'm a cash player, but dude!! I am not going to run out and spend thousands of dollars I don't have to get stupid R9! They better fix this or I swear to god I am seriously DONZO!! My freeken 101 veno is pro or used to be considered pro before all this R9 G16 **** started to get pushed on us players. Nothing I have equipted is **** and to have to be R9 +10 or G16? SHOVE IT!!! b:angry
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Aye so I have been hearing on the world chat recently about getting this entire ranking gear just to do normal dungeon runs and fc runs as well, honestly this is more disappointing then being forced off in a faction in Umbrella, a waist of time, no helping, chitchatting, and now this entire thing about ranking armor sets just to survive the newer revamped dungeons.

Honestly I think the devs are a disgrace to the united states, and not to mention the fact this is just over kill completely, look this is exactly the reason why players that use to be here are gone, because you have no control over the prices, you have no control over the settlements on making things right on here correctly, I mean what have you devs been doing for the past week or weekends? Smoking weed? going to parties? I mean there is more important things on this game that needs fixing, then to just randomly put some things that are over killing the prices.

The thing is you guys need to stop putting reality in a virtual world and virtual with reality for this so called large prices for this econamy issues, otherwise if people were to see this annnnd do not get me wrong I love the game and still play it, buuuut people aren't going go into a game see the prices and buy any items that are tightly high priced, even despite they have a lot of coins or gold, no one isn't going to buy the item for that much, for any fashions, low armored level 3 items or weapons.

honestly this is what I never did like about the game is this issue, sure you may call this a rant, but you know what? you guys aren't any better for yourselves on this game, you may have done the exactly the same thing, then you have to go and what kiss their feet just to butter them up? honestly you guys are really sick in the head, sooner or later you're going to lose more players then you are with prices in the game.

All I am saying is do your self or selves a favor and start doing things right, otherwise look at your own downfall that is declining in your players rate, as soon as that falls for those times you didn't fix the problems, then that is your fault not ours, or any other players, so please feel free to message back with a more professional manner without locking a thread or removing anyone's post, and just answer them correctly, and tell them the truth about the game otherwise I for one as the nightmare for any forum will continue to post on every level of flaw what this game really has and how many players left that was here.

" The truth is what comes to light, it is then that truth solves the problem, but if a lie that is darkness is said, is when you lose everything all together. "
  • bearyflair
    bearyflair Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sorry for the rants but it's like PWI is just looking for a way to discriminate against ppl that aren't R9 or G16.

It's the players that are doing discrimination towards other players about gears, not PWI. I really wish ppl would blame the right ppl for things and not just point the finger at PWI for everything that's happening.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Sorry for the rants but it's like PWI is just looking for a way to discriminate against ppl that aren't R9 or G16. They want more money.....Whatever happened to just having fun? I'm a cash player, but dude!! I am not going to run out and spend thousands of dollars I don't have to get stupid R9! They better fix this or I swear to god I am seriously DONZO!! My freeken 101 veno is pro or used to be considered pro before all this R9 G16 **** started to get pushed on us players. Nothing I have equipted is **** and to have to be R9 +10 or G16? SHOVE IT!!! b:angry

>b:sweat
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Aye so I have been hearing on the world chat recently about getting this entire ranking gear just to do normal dungeon runs and fc runs as well, honestly this is more disappointing then being forced off in a faction in Umbrella, a waist of time, no helping, chitchatting, and now this entire thing about ranking armor sets just to survive the newer revamped dungeons.

-All I bothered to read of your post. My wiz has no rank gear: It tanked BH Metal today. It's weapon is only +10, and only 1 socket. An Assassin with rank 9 ring and weapon dropped like a dead fly as soon as it took aggro. Stupid players a year ago thought HP is all. Stupid players today still think HP is all. Rank sucks for defense and these idiots with rank gears shard HP shards. b:thanks
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • CeVil - Momaganon
    CeVil - Momaganon Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    All I have to say is this:
    noobs will always die like noobs
  • AmbrosiaXIII - Dreamweaver
    AmbrosiaXIII - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    There are many ranting over this.

I have done them all and had no issues. Although I have only ran with Rank 9's and allways a good Barb now.

Barbs seem to be the answer now to all BH's

well since karmiel you have r9 and better courtesy of Kindrid im sure its ok for you but as the person stated tt99 and r8 its has become increasing difficult