PV more than once?

cadelury
cadelury Posts: 8 Arc User
edited May 2012 in Seeker
I've read in forums were u can run PV more than once per day. HOW? I go with my seeker and sin. Once done I can't get the instance to reset and start again. I do TT a good bit so I know how to reset and start a instance again. b:cry
Post edited by cadelury on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I think it's a reward item from one of the Orders for a certain amount of influence or rep. Something like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Medaka - Lothranis
    Medaka - Lothranis Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    From the new option I noticed at one of the Shroud NPC's, you need 5000 prestige and 15 influence to get a phoenix valley token, still not sure on stuff like daily limits though.
  • Mattiks - Dreamweaver
    Mattiks - Dreamweaver Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yes there is a way to do Phoenix Valley more than once, and its not really a glitch. Basically, you need to do the run in less than 15 minutes (how long the token lasts), upon entering. I would suggest on the first run, kill all the mobs but skip the boss. Once you've completed it, you can have a friend or alt invite you for timer. Have the friend go in and start a new instance. and once your out, join their Phoenix Valley. You MUST have time remaining on your phoenix valley token, and they will have to activate the mobs for the second instance.
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    From the new option I noticed at one of the Shroud NPC's, you need 5000 prestige and 15 influence to get a phoenix valley token, still not sure on stuff like daily limits though.

This. You can buy a token that lasts for 24 hours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]