Delete the truth?

asgoliath
asgoliath Posts: 13 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
Why was my thread deleted? Hiding the fact that pwi is a dying game? So you dont have time to work th ticket system and give people some help on some legitimate problems. Then you like to mess up the game and burry it under some bull sht lies that frankie gives us. Frankie i have to say.... WHY?

It would be better if you just told people the truth... Then again most people would run away after you told them you work for a greedy company that wants to steal peoples money by feeding them ****.

Most people will respond with 'qq' or 'umad?' cuz they are clinging on to this game with their little fingers barely have the strength to keep playing, only cuz they paid thousands of dollars for their char. But if they face the truth and lay out all the facts, they would know this game is dying.... (servers closing down doesnt mean its dead...) when the community is DYING to be heard THATS WHEN THE GAME NEEDS HELP.

I propose a revolution.. not to complain.. not to QQ (even tho the above might be), but to BE HEARD. Post threads showing your problems with PWI. The more threads, the more likely ONE of the fat Devs sitting eating a chicken wing will see it.b:angry
Post edited by asgoliath on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hate to break it to you, buuuuuut....
    Devs dont read our forums - only read the chinese PW forums. Its the GMs/CM's job to forward our concerns to China. Something like what you've suggested will likely cause yet another cluster**** of forum topics all having a similar purpose (like the "Game is Dead" topics from the other day) and getting them merged into a mess or moved/deleted.)

So! If you want do have something like this work, it would need to be one topic in which the current concerns of the playerbase are made known in a civil manner (and perhaps with possible solutions to these issues, rather than "QQ XYZ is broke, fix it or I stop charging ;_;"). Maybe something like that would catch the eyes of the higher ups.

Maybe. Its better than just spamming topics with similar threads that would serve no purpose.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Troll, troll, troll. You should have been deleted ^^.
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hello to you unoriginal troll. Now go back to the lower depths please.
  • tweakz
    tweakz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hello to you unoriginal troll. Now go back to the lower depths please.

^^And stay there!
    Be kind: Help the GMs to depopulate the servers.
  • Ziskery - Heavens Tear
    Ziskery - Heavens Tear Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It looks to me like you yourself is doing some clinging action. Like fer srs, why do you bother just quit lol.... This game is many years old and F2P as I've said in another thread I think was deleted, and you say it is dying
    NO WAY!
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    inb4lock
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Zoe_KitKat - Sanctuary
    Zoe_KitKat - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I'm more then happy with my server n_n - nothing to do with any cs-ing.

Sanctuary is still very much alive, far from dying b:pleased
  • Mystic_Man - Harshlands
    Mystic_Man - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    "
    I'm more then happy with my server n_n - nothing to do with any cs-ing.

Sanctuary is still very much alive, far from dying b:pleased
    "

said the level 7 character.

Return to forums when you hit 40 and realize that there are literally 0 squads for BH these days. I'm a HEALER and I can't get squads. There's nobody to FORM them.

That's how bad it is.
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15105911002&dateline=1334936268[/SIGPIC]

Save PWI: 2012
    ttp://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/Save%20PWI/

We play this game---We know how to fix it.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    asgoliath wrote: »
    Why was my thread deleted? Hiding the fact that pwi is a dying game? So you dont have time to work th ticket system and give people some help on some legitimate problems. Then you like to mess up the game and burry it under some bull sht lies that frankie gives us. Frankie i have to say.... WHY?

It would be better if you just told people the truth... Then again most people would run away after you told them you work for a greedy company that wants to steal peoples money by feeding them ****.

Most people will respond with 'qq' or 'umad?' cuz they are clinging on to this game with their little fingers barely have the strength to keep playing, only cuz they paid thousands of dollars for their char. But if they face the truth and lay out all the facts, they would know this game is dying.... (servers closing down doesnt mean its dead...) when the community is DYING to be heard THATS WHEN THE GAME NEEDS HELP.

I propose a revolution.. not to complain.. not to QQ (even tho the above might be), but to BE HEARD. Post threads showing your problems with PWI. The more threads, the more likely ONE of the fat Devs sitting eating a chicken wing will see it.b:angry

Every game is a dying game.
    The moment your born you begin dying.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    ""

said the level 7 character.

If you want to be a smartass, at least do it right.

She's got at least one 90+ character...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Plusone!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary
    Lhirikoh_WB - Sanctuary Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    another one of these threads o.o

-sets up a bonfire-

ps: join date not matter, core connect should matter.
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Return to forums when you hit 40 and realize that there are literally 0 squads for BH these days. I'm a HEALER and I can't get squads. There's nobody to FORM them.

That's how bad it is.

Y u no have friends? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3