Advanced Endless Universe

Options
Kerona - Sanctuary
Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
ADVANCED ENDLESS UNIVERSE

Requirements: You must have completed the Gold Quest continuation of the Morai Chain up to the quest "Into the Fray". This enables you to enter the instance via the portal above the old EU entrance. Entering does not consume a Tuc Su Toxin, and you may enter multiple times a day. In order to get a reward you must pick up "Jade Dragon Order" from the NPC inside. You must have these in your inventory to get a reward, but you can participate without them (for no reward chest).

Let me start out by saying there are MULTIPLE versions of this instance. Each is different, with different requirements. Which one your squad gets is random, so you should prepare for the worst and hope for the easiest. Once the quest is started, you cannot switch to another of the Types without resetting the instance.

All of the random instances end with Aurogon, the Dragon Emperor Boss as the final boss.

Aurogon, the Dragon Emperor Boss:
This boss teleports around every few million hp you knock off it. Each "respawn" has less hp than the last to represent what you knocked off so don't panic if it appears to have healed itself. It spawns adds but they weren't too nasty we just had a seeker Yata and handled it nicely. One of the adds will interrupt BB and do the AoE Knockback. Sometimes you must kill Ghost Wings to get the boss to remove Invoke buff. Fairly easy boss, I think, remember to Chi the BB so she can keep running around. When he died we were done and the npc to get the chest spawns where he was. If the boss is glitched with the turtle buff on, try going up to the top and talking to the quest guy again. This should spawn another boss with more Ghost Wings to kill. Note that if you kill the Ghost Wings to remove the original Boss's glitched buff, the new boss will be glitched... So in the end you go back and kill the original boss.

Rewards:
@ 100 - 800k exp, 180k spirit, 10 influence
@ 101 - 1.3 mil xp, 180k spirit, 10 influence
@ 102 - 1.8 mil xp, 180k spirit, 10 influence
@ 103 - 2.3 mil xp, 180k spirit, 10 influence
@ 104 - 2.8 mil xp, 180k spirit, 10 influence

The final boss dropped apothecary such as Gods Tea, Samsara Wheel, etc. He has also dropped Immaculate gems. The box's consolation reward is also apothecary: I received 10 Dew Stars, others in my squad got things such as Espionage Potions, IGs, and more. The good reward is Advanced Morai Skills, which are tradable.

Type 1: Locen as Sub Boss

Task One: We started out by having to simultaneously dig 8 crystals. We had 10 people but only 8 had to dig. You can do the instance with 8 people. We did this by on vent going "3 2 1 dig". You can also do a countdown in squad chat. This released an NPC who told us she wanted to create a seal to remove the "Immune to damage" buff from Locen. Locen wanders around the instance, and you must hide from him in sparkling purple bushes that put you in stealth when he gets close. After he passes you can go out and do what you had to do again. The "Warning" Crystals let you know where in the instance the boss is, so you have some Warning if the boss is getting close.

Task Two: We have to activate the forge for the NPC to create pills, then gather materials for her. Anyone can turn in in quantities of 5, and the quest only requires 50. The mobs are very easy throughout the instance. The hardest part in this instance is operating the forge, which requires considerable team work and retries. We had to have someone set a continuous AoE to control the hp of the fires that spawned around it, and I constantly doused and blew on the fires with water via the forge's quest as needed. This took us quite a few tries. You have to keep the fire's hp between 1 and 100 without it hitting either extreme so you need to damage them all at same time, then you water the fires via the quest for a bit until it finishes making the pill. I've heard this can be done by removing weapon and slapping the fires as well. As long as the damage is low and constant, it should work.

Task Three: The pills crafted by the forge enable you to see the Skeleton Guardians which are really easy mobs and you have to kill 4. These should be in the area and you can get as many pills as you need from the forge.

Task Four: Next we had to sneak past some of the minions so she gave us items that turned us into rats. I don't know if being rats actually helped us in any way but it was quite hilarious xD We were told to talk to Obsidian Transience as Rats and dig the Inscription that talking to that person spawned. Without the inscription, you can light the seal trap but it will not proceed and you will have to restart by resetting the instance.

Task Five: When you get to the mirror, which must be dug to spawn, look into the circle above the mirror for what shape you have to light the seals in. ie Heaven is 3 _ straight across. Mimic this shape (we lit them in numerical order but I'm not sure if that has an effect). The NPC should automatically set up a seal trap for the boss to walk onto when the pattern is correct. When it did, it "died" and respawned in the center of the instance. Be careful not to mess up the array as there is no way to turn a signal off once it is on.

Locen, the Emperor of Flame BOSS:

This boss has a nasty fire thingy he does so you must stay close to the icicles on the ground. As a cleric I had to move BB every time. He also had a stun AoE but overall wasn't too bad. We let our barby tank and he was getting hit pretty low occasionally so know that you might need some wizzy heals or extra heal (my bb is pretty weak though). After he died, the main boss spawned at the bottom of the lake so we jumped down. Remember to Chi the BB so she can keep running around.

Type 2: Aohe as Sub Boss
Youtube Video 1 2

I consider this Type as the most difficult due to the Sub Boss. The instance will start with an NPC named Helios fighting a Boss named Aohe, who is immune to damage. You are limited in time in that you must complete all the tasks before Helios dies. If Helios dies at any point, you must restart.

You must kill the pillars on the second island by luring the Wraith mobs into the golden circle around them. When the wraith mobs die, they will summon firecrackers which when they explode damage the pillar. If the wraiths do not die inside the golden circle, the firecrackers will not be close enough to damage the pillar. To save all three, do the closest two pillars at the same time. It is not necessary to successfully save all 3 to pass the quest, 2 works fine so if you want you can do pillars one at a time. When a pillar dies, you must port to the island by taking the quest on the gem that spawns and "rescue" the Apprentice by killing the mobs. -IF YOU ARE IN PK YOU CAN DAMAGE THE APPRENTICE SO BE CAREFUL- When the Apprentice is free he will head to the third island and start fighting the Spirit of Aohe.

After the second pillar is destroyed, mobs will start attacking the Apprentice who is fighting the Spirit of Aohe so you must send a group to defend him while freeing the last apprentice. If all three Apprentices die, you fail and must start again. If Helios dies at this part while fighting Aohe, you must start again. TO RESTART THIS QUEST YOU MUST ALL TRASH THE ORIGINAL QUEST then take it again from the NPC at beginning.

Once all of the Apprentices are free and fighting the Spirit of Aohe, have the rest of the squad head over to help defend them from mobs. After a while, the Apprentices will finally kill the Spirit of Aohe which will spawn the Aohe boss on Island #1.

Aohe, the Dark Emperor BOSS:

This boss is HARD. (NOTE: HE IS STUNNABLE. STUN STUN STUN) As a single cleric I had a lot of trouble healing it and we wiped several times, so please consider bringing a second healer or cleric just in case you get this boss. He spawns as two parts, physical and elemental immune. The two parts must die at approximately the same time or the other will respawn and wipe the squad. The two bosses do different things and I suggest keeping them as far away from each other as possible.

Physical Immune:
He casts Absorbing Array AoE and does a Physical Defense and Fire Defense debuff. He doesn't hit too hard normally, but with the Physical Defense debuff he will be hitting quite hard so make sure your tankiest caster is tanking. We put frostblade on our sins and bms had them attack and spam stun this one due to the extreme AoE of the other boss. I believe he also turns people into frogs occasionally. Reports that Soul Degen stops it from self healing, and that the heal is somehow linked to the Absorbing Array debuff. Purging it is also reported to work. I find it most convenient to have a Wizzy with Sage DB set up as frogging does not interrupt it and the stun keeps the boss locked pretty well.

Elemental Immune:
This thing is a piece of work. Really. The other boss does a Spark (genie skill) AoE that reduces fire resistance to like nothing, then this one will cast a fire dot AoE. This is why they must be kept as far from each other as possible. As cleric you can stand outside of the AoE and IH and purify. As melee dd expect to spam die. We basically had two barbs, and the R9 one was almost dying whenever it debuffed. Sins and BMs were getting one shot by the first tick of fire. Soul of Fire might be really useful for this boss or having a psy sitting nearby to AoE purify. If you do not have 2 clerics, like my squad did, good luck! If you have two clerics, welcome to try one in BB and the other IHing and Purifying as needed. When my squad does it, we just have one tanky sin solo DD this boss with one cleric IHing and purifying him. The less people on this boss, the easier it is to heal and manage.

Once this boss dies and you pat yourselves on the back, jump down to kill final boss as normal.

Type 3: Chigo as Sub-Buss

This one was quite relaxed. Two NPCs spawn, Dark and Light. You must defend Dark and Light at the same time, so split your squad into two groups (two clerics or two healers is a must, probably). The groups should be of equal DD value, even if it's not high.

Follow the mobs to two different spots on the map, and mobs will start to cross the bridge near them. Most mobs are easy, some HF and others immobilize, seal, and knock BB. Your goal is to reach 200 "points" so around 100 each group. BUT if the difference in points between the two groups exceeds four, the accumulated score will start to quickly decay. In order to complete it quickly, you must keep the numbers relatively close by watching the score and measuring how much DD is needed. There is a 16 minute time limit to this part, but we completed long before the limit.

Next Dark will charge into where he thinks the Boss is but it's a trap. Light realizes it and tries to save him. He tells you to kill the correct elemental pillar to free Dark. Killing wrong pillar spawns some mobs but they're not a big deal. They knock BB so just have clerics squad heal and keep the mobs off of them. We ended up having to kill every pillar as the correct one was the last we chose.

The boss spawns instantly in the middle as soon as Dark is freed, so you probably shouldn't stand there.... like I did. -.-

Chigo, the Serpent Emperor BOSS:

This guy is a giant glowy yellow centipede with multiple heads. The system will spam you to "get close to him" messages. They mean get as close to the center platform as possible. He does an AoE that will hit really hard if you are far away. At 1.3mil he does an AoE purge. Finally, he'll do an Earth delayed 1 shot DoT (Telekinesis). This must be removed via purify or triple spark or you will probably die. Make sure the cleric in BB has chi as it will be knocked, and make sure to purify this cleric when the DoT shows up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Kerona - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Interesting...Does not really sound "OMG INSANE!! SUPER HARD." Although, I have been on vent with a friend running it and it does appear to be a challenge but not at all impossible. Maybe many were hoping for something super hard or super challenging....Maybe once again PW missed the mark?

PS --> Hai Ker b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Burgenstein - Harshlands
    Burgenstein - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hello there, so i've done the same two instances as you have mentioned (although our squad couldn't get past the 2nd one) and i have a question.

During the 1st instance with the sparkly bushes, did you get all 3 essences after you killed the dragon emperor (in total, not just from him) because no one in our squad had the tellus essence by the time we finished the instance, thank you :3

The only thing it may have been is that we didnt finish with 8 people... our squad slowly disbanded the further we got in :(
    Burg is the word
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hello there, so i've done the same two instances as you have mentioned (although our squad couldn't get past the 2nd one) and i have a question.

During the 1st instance with the sparkly bushes, did you get all 3 essences after you killed the dragon emperor (in total, not just from him) because no one in our squad had the tellus essence by the time we finished the instance, thank you :3

The only thing it may have been is that we didnt finish with 8 people... our squad slowly disbanded the further we got in :(

No, you can only get the Tellus essence by completing the EU instance with Chigo in it.

and HIIIIIIIII fayfay
    The instance isn't like terribly difficult (except the Auhe boss, whoever made that is a ****) but it requires a lot of teamwork. I don't think PW missed the mark, I thought it was a lot of fun and hard work. TBH our squad had a few R9s and we were on vent discussing as we went so it might be harder for the average squad.

In other news I heard new Warsong is nearly impossible lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This is the drop table from the final chest. Extracted manually from the raw data files..

Endless Dragon-Emperor Chest
    Espionage Potion - 10 (20%)
    Revelation Potion - 5 (19.8%)
    Ironguard Powder- 10 (14%)
    Vacuity Powder- 10 (14%)
    White Tea - 10 (14%)
    Dew of Star Protection - 10 (14%)
    Summon (.2%)
    Toxic Torrent (.2%)
    Gaia's Blessing (.2%)
    Blood-thirsty Blitz (.2%)
    Blade Hurl (.2%)
    Binding Blaze (.2%)
    Magical Shackle (.2%)
    Whisper Shot (.2%)
    Chi Burn (.2%)
    Stomp of the King (.2%)
    Shroud of Shadow (.2%)
    Death Chain (.2%)
    Sublime Transfusion (.2%)
    Archangels of Justice (.2%)
    Blade Tornado (.2%)
    Tactical Revision (.2%)
    Mortal Revision (.2%)
    Galvanic Aura (.2%)
    Berserker's Wrath (.2%)
    Ultraviolet Dance (.2%)
    Soul Shatter (.2%)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Aaaaaasty can you find what the drops are for the final boss? He seems to just drop Apoth :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    at lvl 102 it's 1.8m exp and 180k Spirit and 10 influence
    edited May 2012
    Options
    'In other news I heard new Warsong is nearly impossible lol'

well i just ran my first full warsong and elite bosses, they werent really any harder than the regular ones...each one dropped a mold and we all got a basic badge per boss
    Burg is the word
  • Staryu - Dreamweaver
    Staryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    From what I could tell so far, staying close to Chigo auto purifies the delayed attack debuff.

I have a question about the Locen one. I did this twice. First time got to the puzzle with the mirror, and the second it didn't spawn no matter what we did. What is required to get it to spawn after receiving the masks?
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Someone must talk to Obsidian or other Transience, then you must dig the Inscription from the dig point that spawns before heading to the mirror.

If you just talk to them, the mirror will spawn, but if you don't dig you'll get stuck and have to restart. (happened to us)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DoSz_Bow - Sanctuary
    DoSz_Bow - Sanctuary Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    We did the warsong advance bosses and lunar advance bosses today. Both are fairly easy. The metal boss in warsong does the cleric debuff and turns you into a frog which is annoying. Fire we didnt notice anything new. Earth was the same, nothing new about adv boss. Wood is random aggro and purges tank. Water just stuns (no occult ice on advanced thank god).

As for lunar, we did the normal BH run and did the advanced bosses. Really didnt notice anything new about the bosses as far as debuffs or anything.

Did notice that most of the advanced bosses drop r9r2 molds, and very few tt/lunar molds (warsong we did twice and had 3 tt/lunar out of 10 bosses). Lunar last boss did drop the essence of defence (tradable).
  • Staryu - Dreamweaver
    Staryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Someone must talk to Obsidian or other Transience, then you must dig the Inscription from the dig point that spawns before heading to the mirror.

If you just talk to them, the mirror will spawn, but if you don't dig you'll get stuck and have to restart. (happened to us)

We did that, but it never showed up. Exactly what we did:
    Get masks
    Used the masks
    Went over to the Transience npcs
    They disappeared and inscription appeared
    Most of us dug it to get the item
    Started clearing mobs for the bones
    Got to the mirror area, but there was nothing but a pillar
    One person used inscription on the pillar, but nothing happened

I'm not sure what happened on my first run. All I remember was getting pushed off by an aoe, and then just following the rest of the group without getting any of the mask quests. The npc eventually started talking about the mirror while we were in the cave part killing mobs and we just ran to it.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    We did that, but it never showed up. Exactly what we did:
    Get masks
    Used the masks
    Went over to the Transience npcs
    They disappeared and inscription appeared
    Most of us dug it to get the item
    Started clearing mobs for the bones
    Got to the mirror area, but there was nothing but a pillar
    One person used inscription on the pillar, but nothing happened

I'm not sure what happened on my first run. All I remember was getting pushed off by an aoe, and then just following the rest of the group without getting any of the mask quests. The npc eventually started talking about the mirror while we were in the cave part killing mobs and we just ran to it.

The thing at the end is a dig. All times I've done it, the squad lead digs the pillar and the seals spawned. The inscription doesn't DO anything but you have to have it in your inventory to continue (not sure if everyone or just a few people). The mirror spawns where the pillar you dig is and seals spawn right next to it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Looks like you already have video footage of the Aohe path, but here's another one of it. Currently editing footage of the Chigo path.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYrGHJeKjpg&hd=1
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • PheosNyx - Sanctuary
    PheosNyx - Sanctuary Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Very nice guide ^^ can't wait for my first go.
    Ling__Tong 101 bm ~ PheosNyx 103 wiz ~ Arande 100 HArcher ~ xXxKuro 100 barb ~ AnselTyme 101 cleric ~ lukeFONfabre 96 seeker ~ Tori_Anzu 90 mystic ~ KateiiHimura 95 veno ~ Artemaeus 58 psy. Playing since April 2009.
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    We could never get the phys immune boss below ~ 1.6mil because he kept on healing, any clue why he does that?
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    edited May 2012
    Options
    We could never get the phys immune boss below ~ 1.6mil because he kept on healing, any clue why he does that?

I'm not sure if anything triggers it, or if he just spontaneously self heals on a timer. My suggestion would be to make sure you have a decent arcane DD or a Wizard who can frost blade you :/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lulznotwar - Lost City
    Lulznotwar - Lost City Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    We had like 3 R9 casters hitting it and still couldnt get it low at all idfk whats up with it
    RIP spoons
    RIP PWI
    The game is dead
  • Zuuka - Sanctuary
    Zuuka - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    So we did the Aohe path today and found out you can stun lock the Magic and Physical Immune bosses which made it much easier. Just a tip. :)
  • rubber08
    rubber08 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    The hardest part was operating the forge. We had to have someone set a continuous AoE to control the hp of the fires that spawned around it, and I constantly doused the fires with water via the forge's quest. This took us quite a few tries. You have to keep the fire's hp between 1 and 100 without it hitting either extreme so you need to damage them all at same time (1 person does this) then he stops when mobs spawn, then you water the fires via the quest for a bit until it finishes making the pill.
    we did this part by having 3 of the squads member simultaneously fist the fires(without a weapon) but from time to time switch back to their weapon to lower hp...proved quite effective and we were able to do it on the 2nd try.
    Bergamote-R9 102 EA LostCity server
    page me if you think you can beat me b:laugh
  • rubber08
    rubber08 Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    also in 6 runs i never got the Phys/Elemnt imune boss so guess i was lucky maybe on alts now x.x
    Bergamote-R9 102 EA LostCity server
    page me if you think you can beat me b:laugh
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I'm not sure if anything triggers it, or if he just spontaneously self heals on a timer. My suggestion would be to make sure you have a decent arcane DD or a Wizard who can frost blade you :/

Our squad had a veno that constantly purged it. Seems like the CD of Purge was just right to keep it off the majority of the battle.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
    edited May 2012
    Options
    when resetting the dig part of the run (after talking to the transience npcs) how..exactly do you do that? we couldn't figure it out and ended resetting the instance and doing the 3rd version with chilo or w/e his name is...

another thing, after you collect all 3 essences and hand them into the elder of the streams, is that it? Cause thats all i got..all of 50k exp for some challenging instances.... or is there another part after this i havn't found?
    Burg is the word
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Fun fact: You can get around the 6 EU per week limit by opening the instance on alt... switching to your main to complete it.. and switching back to the alt for the last boss and reward.

Most of us these days have tons of worthless 100+ alts lying around.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    im actually to freakin lazy to do all of this.
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    We had like 3 R9 casters hitting it and still couldnt get it low at all idfk whats up with it

My archer can solo metal DD it down... but when random low DDs stand around it and try to help... they end up healing the boss cause the boss does the heal drain thing. Only have essential DD within his drain range and don't heal yourself as much.
    Rewards:
    @ 101 - 1.3 mil xp, 180k spirit, 10 influence
    @ 102 - 1.8 mil xp, 180k spirit, 10 influence
    @ 103 - 2.3 mil xp, ???k spirit, 10 influence

104 - 2.8 mil exp
    Fun fact: You can get around the 6 EU per week limit by opening the instance on alt... switching to your main to complete it.. and switching back to the alt for the last boss and reward.

Most of us these days have tons of worthless 100+ alts lying around.

You have to be alive when the final boss die to get credit. So you more or less have to have the alt around to kill the last boss. So if your alt can stay alive during the last boss... might be too much trouble with all the switches. Then again... my alt is a 102 sin.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • spensen
    spensen Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Spirit of Aohe

If you're a Psy you can just cast Soulburn on the stupid thing for instant kill and skip all the way to the boss battle XD **** saving the disciplesb b:chuckle
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My archer can solo metal DD it down... but when random low DDs stand around it and try to help... they end up healing the boss cause the boss does the heal drain thing. Only have essential DD within his drain range and don't heal yourself as much.

I think he is stacking IH and you are purging it with your bow.

Also the last boss is the easiest part of the run IMO. Just need to switch for the last form and let squad kill it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ivienn - Lost City
    Ivienn - Lost City Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What determinate which version will be? Order?

Awesome guild btw!
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options

My squad had this issue too. Somebody finally noticed that it seemed to be regaining hp when Absorbing Array was cast on party members. Both clerics were instructed to stop healing people who had the absorbing array status and just spam puri them and the boss's hp started to go down.

I don't know if this was the actual cause or the boss just felt bad for us and stopped mucking around on our 3rd try.
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    My squad had this issue too. Somebody finally noticed that it seemed to be regaining hp when Absorbing Array was cast on party members. Both clerics were instructed to stop healing people who had the absorbing array status and just spam puri them and the boss's hp started to go down.

I don't know if this was the actual cause or the boss just felt bad for us and stopped mucking around on our 3rd try.

best way for this is to have a veno soul degen it every time i do it on my veno and boss never heals hope it helps some venoes getting pt
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game