edited May 2012 in Chronicles
Just close the damn post please.
Nerves.
Post edited by My_Camry - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Looks like somebody went in with a random squad...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • My_Camry - Heavens Tear
    My_Camry - Heavens Tear Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Looks like somebody went in with a random squad...

went with good squad.
    everyone did their best to help with quests, after killing 2nd boss and getting chest, can't find 3rd boss.
    Not too mention that we stuck there for over 2 hours now.
    Try it then talk please.
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Good for you. You are yet another person QQing about something in the game but do you think we care? If you wan't to directly complain to PWE about it do so or whatever no need to post a thread of absolutely no use just complaining like everyone else.
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
    edited May 2012
    Try it then talk please.

No thanks, I'd rather be patient and wait for a guide.

Can't expect to just breeze through a new endgame dungeon when you have no idea what you're supposed to do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XxZavxX - Raging Tide
    XxZavxX - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Do you just want easy instances with easy bosses?
    edited May 2012
    Do you just want easy instances with easy bosses?
    Lets put it this way they introduced Endless Universe which almost no one bothered doing.
    Now to make things more fun, you got advanced version where bosses:
    Hits fire aoe
    Teleports
    Restores its health.
    Like I said try it, I honestly don't believe many people will farm it.
    edited May 2012
    I honestly don't believe many people will farm it.

Awesome. More profit for those who do, then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Awesome. More profit for those who do, then.

All yours mate, you can have it.
  • BrightPurple - Dreamweaver
    BrightPurple - Dreamweaver Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's not bad. Last boss drops high level apoths. Gives 1.3m exp 180k sp and 10 inf.

There are only 2 bosses btw. Last boss isn't too bad either, I tanked it with mystic with 6.4k buffed hp.
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's not that hard to finish. We failed 1st time, cause we didn't fully understand. Then 2nd time we failed cause someone left squad, and we were so close to finish. Then 3rd time we finished without problem. Bosses are not that hard to kill. Second boss is something like that flying boss in normal Endless Universe. He teleports few time, each time he teleports his HP goes down. And when he spawns those birds, he's immune to damage.

We did it pretty fast actually. It was fun. We spent more time searching 3rd boss than killing other 2 b:laugh
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    He's not one of ours I swear >.< (Erases HT off his title)
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited May 2012
    He's not one of ours I swear >.< (Erases HT off his title)

Next time I want to QQ for the first time in 2 years I'll post it from account and not char toon , I promise lol.
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Next time I want to QQ for the first time in 2 years I'll post it from account and not char toon , I promise lol.

<3. I'm just teasing. I've seen a lot worse... you could be demon_troll or some other idiots i know.... (Inveturd aka UR_END)
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • articio
    articio Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    went with good squad.
    everyone did their best to help with quests, after killing 2nd boss and getting chest, can't find 3rd boss.
    Not too mention that we stuck there for over 2 hours now.
    Try it then talk please.

a) the dungeon is easy
    b) shouldnt of taken u 2 hours u guys suck
    c) their isnt a 3rd boss the dragon is the last boss, thats why u get the reward and why he drops perfect gems
    d) the "third" boss is in an optional route, u either fight lucen emperor of the flame, or chigo the serpent emperor
    e) just uh, go ahead quit the game thanks o;
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    A.E.U(Advanced Endless Universe) is one of the most messy,hard yet very challenging and fun instance thanks PWI ! But one thing i don't get it why didn't i got the Certificate quest from the npc and why only 1/3 essences of my quest was completed in there ? After successfully run, anyone else had the same issue ? is it one more bug ?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • XxTheShowxX - Sanctuary
    XxTheShowxX - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    2 bosses is because there at begine u get a different path...... is randomly so u can get different bosses from what i experienced so far ...u got one essencs because u where not alive at 2nd boss or kill didn't count to u (happend to me too ) important is to be alive at the boss that teleports at his 3rd reincarnation the one whit over 1 mil hp

if u're alive when that guy dies u get to pick up the reward....i wasn't but well was test run and tbh i enjoy that is more callenging .....and wth every1 should like hidding in busshes b:chuckleb:bye
    WORLD IS MEAN WHEN YOU EXPECT IT THE LESS b:sad
  • xxzillianxx
    xxzillianxx Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    3 boss , u have to resquad n u get a different quest wit a differnt harder boss xD
  • bladerunnerdm
    bladerunnerdm Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    articio wrote: »
    a) the dungeon is easy;

difficulty depends on path

sunblaze path: we give up after 3rd attempt...
    • + two bosses at the end, one physical immune, one elemental immune, both have to die around the same time
    • + AoE fire debuff + AoE burn -> ticked on my seeker with 3.5k damage / second
    • + self heal of the elemental immune boss is also a pain without purge veno

'balance' path: easy going
    • +boss seems to be a fusion of normal EU bosses, he teleports away himself, summons some minions,...
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    there is 6 different version of this, and it's random when u start. Some are easy and some are hard. The one which you have to split up into 2 groups and basically do a mini delta is extremely annoying as communication is extremely important. Random groups will most likely fail this.
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    To reiterate: as some have pointed out, you won't fight all 4 Emperors by entering the Advanced Endless just once. There are multiple versions of the instance randomly selected upon entry. The template for all of them are:

1) A challenge of skill & coordination on a timer. Most unorganized groups will find this part extremely difficult.

2) Fight against either Aohe, Locen or Chigo, as determined by the version of the instance.

3) Drop down to the bottom (in normal Endless, you just get teleported up, but in Advanced, you don't). Here awaits Aurogon, the Dragon Emperor and his awesome bag of lewts. You'll also be able to get a Skydragon Case by completing the quest given to you at the beginning.

This Case is tradeable and the skillbooks within them are as well. Should you get a skillbook not appropriate to your class, you can sell it. Advanced Endless Universe can be very lucrative for the right amount of dedication.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
  • Jasonious - Lost City
    Jasonious - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Out squad killed the dragon at the end, and we only got two of the essences missing one? not sure how we missed one. Our whole didnt get Locen Essence, we did kill Chigo, in the middle then dropped down and kill the dragon..

Did we do something in the wrong order?
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    difficulty depends on path

sunblaze path: we give up after 3rd attempt...
    • + two bosses at the end, one physical immune, one elemental immune, both have to die around the same time
    • + AoE fire debuff + AoE burn -> ticked on my seeker with 3.5k damage / second
    • + self heal of the elemental immune boss is also a pain without purge veno

'balance' path: easy going
    • +boss seems to be a fusion of normal EU bosses, he teleports away himself, summons some minions,...

Cool with this and bh, my veno may be useful againb:laugh
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Out squad killed the dragon at the end, and we only got two of the essences missing one? not sure how we missed one. Our whole didnt get Locen Essence, we did kill Chigo, in the middle then dropped down and kill the dragon..

Did we do something in the wrong order?

yeah, got to do it again and see if u get the boss you need. There is more than one version of this, and it's random each time you pay the dragon thingy.
  • CapnK - Sanctuary
    CapnK - Sanctuary Posts: 1,166 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    People who are saying it's easy have not fought Aohe on Sunblaze quest. b:bye
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    you nerds are giving me a damn headache..
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • CeVil - Momaganon
    CeVil - Momaganon Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Did it 4 times now, every time I got stealth detection pots or vac powders. I am waiting for the rates to show.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    People who are saying it's easy have not fought Aohe on Sunblaze quest. b:bye

I've decided I'm going to start smoking after that, that sunblaze difficulty with that boss is insane. Anyone can recommend any good brands? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit