but im sure no one missed me ^-^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"perfect world isnt perfect, but its better than this so called "reality""
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    V_m_ - Harshlands Posts: 543 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    And as for the usual maintenance question:

What's your favorite high-level dungeon in the game and why?

still like FC (FROST CITY for all you others who call it FF or whatever else on other servers), and as for why? why not?

now a better question... who enjoys Morai?

i know i do.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    since when has Warsong been hard b:puzzled

and hi Sizzerb:cute
    Alright Rosy solo it for me <3, and hiyasb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • MouseKiller - Heavens Tear
    MouseKiller - Heavens Tear Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    WB V_m_, how you been bro?
    BTW, Patched and loaded, now start the servers....
  • Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I love me some Lunar Glade, no matter if I pay the full fee or chuck-a-buck (500k).

Hell, the solo mode of that is even fun. And you know you'll always get something shiny in the end.

This is how I talk when sleepy. Sorry.

Uh...that's my favorite 90+ instance. :3
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • XxAdiciaxx - Sanctuary
    XxAdiciaxx - Sanctuary Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    my favorite instance.. i would have to say warsong, because if nothing else u have to work together or it fails...
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Oh ya, forgot about the maint question. My favorite instance was TT3- for soloing. Then they screwed venos out of bein able to do that after they had us all get Hercs to do it...lol. PWI, figure it out before people put the effort in just to be screwed.
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    WB V_m_, how you been bro?
    BTW, Patched and loaded, now start the servers....

i needed a vacation. just a lot of drama and bs was unfolding so i passed my fac off to a close friend. was a nice 4 months, now im ready to kick some tails. its good to be back though. a lot thought i quit for good... nah, lost some friends in the unexpected departure but new friends to be made as always. how you been mousie? still nomming on that platypi? hehe
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2012
    Options
    i needed a vacation. just a lot of drama and bs was unfolding so i passed my fac off to a close friend. was a nice 4 months, now im ready to kick some tails. its good to be back though. a lot thought i quit for good... nah, lost some friends in the unexpected departure but new friends to be made as always. how you been mousie? still nomming on that platypi? hehe

Heel ya. BBQ platypus and beers still trailin away. I've been doin okay, just retrying the whole school thing after a 15 yr break...lol.
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    TT so far because I cant get in rebirth, warsong, Nirvana, Lunar or OHT map2-3, and I can muck around in TT solo.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    And as for the usual maintenance question:

What's your favorite high-level dungeon in the game and why?
    any done with friends
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Salari - Raging Tide
    Salari - Raging Tide Posts: 2,102 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    nyukkafish wrote: »
    Hmmm...

But all things considered, I would have to say currently it's SoT cause I can farm books there in 2x xD

Peach and abomination's drop table that has the books is not affected by 2x, the 89 FB's do tho.

I have no fav instance, but it would probaly be tt 3-1 , I have enough oht mats to make nearly 1k oht armors b:chuckle just need the tears to do it
    Marine - Marshall - Raging Tides - Retired
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DEMHEALSMAN - Dreamweaver
    Yes, because people really need 900+ dex or 1000+ magic just for the lulz
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Heel ya. BBQ platypus and beers still trailin away. I've been doin okay, just retrying the whole school thing after a 15 yr break...lol.

wikkit awesome. id be on break from school right now if it wasnt for my computer teacher being a psycho and not giving me proper credit for my work... -_- might try cooking school though. always love to cook too.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Twilight Temple is personally my favorite. Mainly because I farm solo mode to make a profit, and the bosses in squad mode require team work in order to kill them.

Next to that will be Rebirth Order Delta. It requires great teamwork and there is a card boss that delivers hell if you're not careful. A.k.a Gluttonfowl...
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    ill be the first to say this.. Sword Cyclone needs to draw aggro!!! if imma use that skill, i wanna have those dang mobs on ME and not my squad mates!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited May 2012
    Options
    wikkit awesome. id be on break from school right now if it wasnt for my computer teacher being a psycho and not giving me proper credit for my work... -_- might try cooking school though. always love to cook too.

I feel ya bro. Finals are next week for me, and if i had proper credit, I'd be able to skip 2/4 of em. Best part is, they told me i still have to show up for the class final for a class i already have an A in...
  • Rubride - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I love me some Lunar Glade, no matter if I pay the full fee or chuck-a-buck (500k).

Hell, the solo mode of that is even fun. And you know you'll always get something shiny in the end.

This is how I talk when sleepy. Sorry.

Uh...that's my favorite 90+ instance. :3

Something shiny in solo mode Lunar? Where? All I got from those bosses were crystals and shards...

• V_m_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I feel ya bro. Finals are next week for me, and if i had proper credit, I'd be able to skip 2/4 of em. Best part is, they told me i still have to show up for the class final for a class i already have an A in...

srsly? my last classes i didnt have to show up for :/ comp teacher i bet didnt enter my grades in and its even listed that anything i do i get points for and i did A LOT in that class... didnt help that i had probs with my laptop which i do EVERYTHING on (even play pwi!!) sure i could of did my work there at the school lab but when the A/C was broke for a while, why would you want to go in?!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jacerai - Dreamweaver
    Jacerai - Dreamweaver Posts: 943 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    hmmm anything with Magic Bosses

WOO WHO first page

b:pleased

Oooo, missed you there. Not used to seeing you on the first page.

Yes. Magic bosses are fun. Anything where we can show people that squishies are tanks too. xD
    b:cute The world may be small, but it is far from known.

Why the rage? It's a draining emotion.

Me: DaValentine (veno), Jaceraie (mystic), etc etc etc b:chuckle
  • KingCrash - Dreamweaver
    KingCrash - Dreamweaver Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Valley of Disaster, it's one of the few instances I don't get lost inside trying to navigate. b:surrender

I really hope the fee on Lunar is removed or some of your new content is gonna go stagnant real fast. I'm looking forward to seeing what these new Bounty Hunter targets are going to be.
  • Sneaker - Dreamweaver
    Sneaker - Dreamweaver Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    my favorite instances are lunar glade TM and delta..for no other reason but to have fun with my friends

or running full warsongs with them nightly b:chuckle

Sneaker 104 sage sin =)
    Sneaker 105 sage sin

"Memory is the guardian of all things"

Cicero
  • SweetSerene - Archosaur
    SweetSerene - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    How many hours from now, would it take for the servers to be back up again? b:cute
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    How many hours from now, would it take for the servers to be back up again? b:cute

got a ways over an hour. see page one for updates and just pray theres no errors again -_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• SweetSerene - Archosaur
    SweetSerene - Archosaur Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    b:chuckleb:cute i hope there arent :)
    edited May 2012
    Options
    got a ways over an hour. see page one for updates and just pray theres no errors again -_-

LOL bro, there's always errors and delays.... Do you remember when maint. used to only last 1.5 hrs. even when they said 2?
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This is a test of the emergency broadcasting system... Do not be alarmed, this is only a test.
  • V_m_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    LOL bro, there's always errors and delays.... Do you remember when maint. used to only last 1.5 hrs. even when they said 2?

hell, remember when the one maint lasted over 5 hours when it was supposed to only be a 1 hour maint?! that was messed up!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Are we having the new exp instance Fengming Valley was hoping that they will add it with this expansion Someone Translate it Q__Q.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Rubride - Lost City
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Are we having the new exp instance Fengming Valley was hoping that they will add it with this expansion Q__Q.b:surrender

I think it's the new version of Phoenix Valley that was mentioned in the news.

• V_m_ - Harshlands
    edited May 2012
    Options
    This is a test of the emergency broadcasting system... Do not be alarmed, this is only a test.

if this was an actual emergency, the local alarms in your community would be sounded and full panic would be induced and rioting in the streets would be high. the local police would flee in terror.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]