Low lvl vs High lvl (bias?)

StarianNight - Dreamweaver
StarianNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Arigora Colosseum
I just had a super bad experience in FC on my alt and decided to log my hubby's sin which helped with the FC to kill the nab that almost wiped the whole team several tiems(Didn't want to put my alt into pk mode). His sin was 102, so it was super easy for me to kill the seeker with 2 skills. The seeker promptly messaged me saying "you like killing low lvls?". I just raged at him a bit than blocked him. I don't like killing lower lvls and I don't even like PK that much (on my cleric i just buff and rez and heal ppl...never really kill). He just doesn't get that it was his fault that led to me pking him, but keeps on thinking I like to bully weaker people.

From his comment, I thought of this. Does lower lvls always have an excuse for being killed by higher lvls or being on the KOS of higher lvls? Things like oh he's higher lvl than me, or oh he likes killing lower lvls when it's really their own fault?

Also, why QQ in PK mode? I'm on a PVE server, so you go into PK mode at your own risk. Always be ready to defend yourself or run or die...b:bye

Sorry for my rant D:
Post edited by StarianNight - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eeyes - Harshlands
    Eeyes - Harshlands Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well, I can see a higher lvl killing a lower lvl if they are infamous, (Gear Drops and such) but since he was pking the team,, it's okay for you to pk a lower lvl *******.
    Leave no one behind

A.R.K
  • StarianNight - Dreamweaver
    StarianNight - Dreamweaver Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well, I can see a higher lvl killing a lower lvl if they are infamous, (Gear Drops and such) but since he was pking the team,, it's okay for you to pk a lower lvl *******.

no no no, he wasn't pking the team. He made a huge mistake in his gameplay and almost wiped the team
  • PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver
    PotatoHeadQR - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,507 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    pve server in pk mode = ****

some seekers go in pk just to vortex at the npc i think but w/e.

in any case, it's not like something happened....
    you only purge once #yopo
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Well, then what did you expect him to say?

''I'm so sorry that I'm such a failure at this game, please kill me some more''?

You obviously made him mad by killing him, wasn't that what you were aiming for?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • om3gaftw
    om3gaftw Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Kind of a dbag move... you killing him/her
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I don't get why you posted this. Are you looking for approval/reassurance? Are you expecting people to agree with you?

That was actually kinda lame tbh.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trival - Lothranis
    Trival - Lothranis Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    That seeker was a noob.
    In a PVE server u CHOOSE to go in pvp mode.Then if u get killed ,u cant say nothing.YOU choosed to go in pvp mode and YOU choosed to DIE .

For the seeker : DONT CRY NOOB xD
  • Azuraeclipse - Archosaur
    Azuraeclipse - Archosaur Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    It depends on how he almost made the squad wipe in FC?

for eg. Pulling mobs (in Exp room) and starting heads at the same time?

or doing something completely stupid that it resulted in him not understanding.

PK mode is at your own risk, If he was in pk mode basically it was fair game :3

Even if they were lvl 70-85ish and you were 102 its their fault for going pk mode in the first place.

Its like Losing your gear in pk mode. Its all fair game to take it or give it back. Its the pk's choice weather they give the item back to the player or keep it :3
    I Laugh in the face of danger, Then I hide until it goes away :3
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    I sucked hard my first couple of times in FC I'm glad no one took it personally.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter