Letting you know

rhianwena
rhianwena Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Support Desk
Just thought I would let you know I think core connect is glitching. I'm getting token achievement awards for things I have not done. The two I have gotten so far that I should not have are in crafting. I have gotten: Hammer time! Obtain level 4 Blacksmithing and Hard at work Obtain level 4 Craftsmanship. I don't have level 4 crafting in any skill, in fact my only character on this account is level 31 meaning she is not high enough to even have level 4 crafting. Not sure if this is happening with other accounts or just mine. Wasn't sure if this is something that would get me in trouble later on, so just wanted to inform you.
Post edited by rhianwena on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    If you can point out a time when Core Connect has worked properly in every aspect, I will gladly give you a million dollars.

Currently my faction has 269 members, my PvP kill count hasn't updated in well over a year, yet I still received an award for increasing my kills.

It's because Core Connect should never have been attached to this game because of the way the databases interface, yet the failing web developers decided it was a good idea to try anyway. Of course, it's doesn't help that they use non-standard encoding and leave old trash code laying around either.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rhianwena
    rhianwena Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I wasn't sure if this was normal or not and figured I should post it just to be safe. I didn't want to be accused of hacking or cheating. I reported it, they know and it shouldn't come back to bite me later.
  • sparkalinas
    sparkalinas Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I was looking at mine after seeing this today. I see what you mean about it not working properly. I just reached lvl 4 tailor and blacksmith and haven't even gotten an achievement for any manufacturing at all., along with several other things. For all the money they make from this game you'd think they would value their players and make sure reward systems work.
  • opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited December 2012
    Core Connect has been unreliable for a very long time and takes a while to update, or will update with inaccurate info, or many other things.

Fortunately, my +12 Anti-Zombie Axes are far more reliable when it comes to killing threads that are necro'd like this one.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.