The new R9 and Nirvana recast stats

Comments

• Nuff_Said - Raging Tide
    Nuff_Said - Raging Tide Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's funny how everyone complains about defense then don't get gear that is good because it doesn't have -interval. Learn to play without aps.
    "I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No, I'm Alexander, he's no Alexander. I'm the best ever! There's never been anybody as ruthless! I'm Sonny Liston, I'm Jack Dempsey. There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart! I want to eat his children!" ~ Mike Tyson
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It's funny how everyone complains about defense then don't get gear that is good because it doesn't have -interval. Learn to play without aps.

Those would be the same people who refine their weapon to +10, with their armor at +5 and their ornaments at +3 and then wonder why they're so squishy. Or the kind of people who keep an R8 ring rather than getting something that can be refined for defenses because "it's free and good".
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Hi Nuff!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Flare - Heavens Tear
    Flare - Heavens Tear Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I geuss if nirvana 3rd cast doesnt transferr refines an stuff free or affordably then **** it---->Not paying to refine yet another weapon........maybe its time to finally quit

yeah...2 weapons.... +12 and +11 will be difficult to transfer if not free...b:cry
    100% Free to Play: +12 G16 axes, +12 G16 Fists,full +10ed armor
    You registered on: 2008-08-26 18:12:33
    Two Words: Old School
    Barbmaster: Literally - 23.6k hp BM, 19.8k hp BM, 33.3k hp Barb
    Shiniest BM/Barb aroundb:cute
    I check the PWI homepage for fail new updates/greed salesb:laugh
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So I figured I'd try it out in pwcalc... this came out. Some missing stats (like from the set bonus) are under the ring engraves.

Have fun killing that b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    A rank 9+12 barb with 40k HP is pretty much the most OP class in the game. If you've got less than 20k HP, expect to get one shot by an armageddon crit. Even more so if the armageddon is demon.

Just no, most people who pvp have all josd now, so armageddon does jack. It might tick the charm, or get close to killing the person, but if the barb has 40k hp than they are vit build and they dont hit hard enough to get through a full JOSD player.
  • Darcwolf - Lost City
    Darcwolf - Lost City Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Yeah would know if we can actually try our hands on r9`s awesome defense levels, I don`t use fail dots but plain citrines in my gear, and survivability is enough for pve but pvp is a different story, the bottom line is, average people without uber refines and defense will die rather easily against unrefined r8, not to mention anything higher, + you can throw in Jone`s blessing which every1 already has. I know you have no problem surviving with full r9 +12 and JosD`s b:bye

fail DOT's, lol, I bet you are one of those 5.0 2nd cast nirv dagger sins that cant keep aggro over my 4.0 r8 weapon sin, so all those citrines give you what? A few hundred more hp?

While all my DoT give me several hundred more hp recovery through BP every second.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    fail DOT's, lol, I bet you are one of those 5.0 2nd cast nirv dagger sins that cant keep aggro over my 4.0 r8 weapon sin, so all those citrines give you what? A few hundred more hp?

While all my DoT give me several hundred more hp recovery through BP every second.
    I don`t care about aggro keeping I`m happy when I don't need to tank which is RARE, besides I`m g13 nirvana not 2nd cast, it serves my purpose and with 9k hp unbuffed I don`t get 2 hit by bosses like the majority of sins with pathetic 5k hp, I`d only shard DoT`s if all my refines are +10 or higher.

My gears serve every purpose I need PVE wise, not trying to compete with csers in pvp. I see to many sins with barely 5k hp who have DoT`s in their gear and they die FAST despite the insane dmg they put out!
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    So I figured I'd try it out in pwcalc... this came out. Some missing stats (like from the set bonus) are under the ring engraves.

I'm looking at the base str and base vit right now.... squishiest barb calc I saw so far at lv105. Not enough base strength to even wear his armors to get the str stat bonus that would allow to do that....

Aka, move some vit to str, make it barely squishier in design, but allow to actually wear the gear and hit harder.
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Hahahah, I know right? HP and reduced damage is the FIRST thing I would think about, not the other way around. +1 to this.
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
    edited May 2012
    I'm looking at the base str and base vit right now.... squishiest barb calc I saw so far at lv105. Not enough base strength to even wear his armors to get the str stat bonus that would allow to do that....

Aka, move some vit to str, make it barely squishier in design, but allow to actually wear the gear and hit harder.

I was just messing around a little, about not being able to wear the gear... yeah, I guess that's true. PWCalc allowed it so I just left it at that b:chuckle

Also added links to the new bosses that drop the materials. The droprate is looking pretty good, always 100% chance to get 1 item (2 items during double drops, I reckon).

Edit: also added the amount of ''Basic Badge'' you need. I wonder if these will be untradeable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Completely unoriginal models and skins coupled with the same old "reforge" bull ****. This is why I gave up on this game when d3 came out.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • Hexalot - Dreamweaver
    Hexalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Completely unoriginal models and skins coupled with the same old "reforge" bull ****. This is why I gave up on this game when d3 came out.

Et tu Traz ?

Whatever happened to...

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1323761&page=25
    I will be finishing my r8r plate and being 5.0 base sage..... them making it a bit easier only helps my timeline, not the end result. My stance on this wont change, and most of the players that can mega merchant / farm will have the same stance.
    b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    im like looking at how nice the stats are but....
    then i realize im not even close in budget to even start oogling 3rd recast lol

@_@ still working on 2nd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • anonymousposter
    anonymousposter Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Does this mean that cannies and raps will be sold in a NPCb:question
  • Kalish - Lost City
    Kalish - Lost City Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Does this mean that cannies and raps will be sold in a NPCb:question

Packs
  • NescauBall - Archosaur
    NescauBall - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Im trying to understand this. On the armors, there is a % chance to get the addons? Does that mean you can get repeated add ons? Im so confused right now... You get all of then fixed like r9r?

"攻击间隔 -0.1 秒 - 16.67%
    生命值 +180 - 16.67%
    力量 +10 - 16.67%
    力量 +6~12 - 16.67%
    力量 +6~12 - 16.67%
    生命值 +120~200 - 16.67%"

^^^^ got me damn confused.

Repeated add ons would be so OP roflmao

EDIT: Im talking about the 3rd cast rank 9 armor.
  • T_i_m - Dreamweaver
    T_i_m - Dreamweaver Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    On the armors, there is a % chance to get the addons? Does that mean you can get repeated add ons? Im so confused right now... You get all of then fixed like r9r?

Some of the adds have a variable range (attack, crit). It appears you get all the adds though; they have the % chances listed but so do warsoul weapons. Most (all?) items with variable adds have varied chances for individual adds, not even accross the board.
  • _RockHard_ - Lost City
    _RockHard_ - Lost City Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    haven't realy browsed the armor yet but for the most part I dont see any other special addons other than the 40 attack lvls no zerk god of frenzy, revenge or anything like that so basically say bye to any special add ons for it tho I could be wrong but meh we'll see when the time comes wont web:bye
  • SunshineStar - Harshlands
    SunshineStar - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    quick question if i may....hope its not already stated...if so my bad b:surrender

so this recast applies to r9 or r9 recast? what i mean.... the addons are available only after that ridiculous amount of canny's/raps?
  • CeVil - Momaganon
    CeVil - Momaganon Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    quick question if i may....hope its not already stated...if so my bad b:surrender

so this recast applies to r9 or r9 recast? what i mean.... the addons are available only after that ridiculous amount of canny's/raps?

Yes. Though, there are rumours about cheap canny/raps somewhere.
  • BloodyNero - Raging Tide
    BloodyNero - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    whew.....glad i escaped this game....wtf why am i still in the forums b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • aboooooooood
    aboooooooood Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Did anyone figure out how the weapon molds are made yet? They are'nt in the drops list of any of the warsong/lunar special bosses..
  • NescauBall - Archosaur
    NescauBall - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2012

Fixed for you ;o
    http://pwcalc.com/d5c1fefbd88625e3

Just gotta pretend the weapon I added is a max stats r8 recast one
    edited May 2012
    Nowitsawn post us some pics >:3 (of what you think it might look like)
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
    edited May 2012
    Nowitsawn post us some pics >:3 (of what you think it might look like)

I would love to, but I have absolutely no solid clue. I'd say it's a 50% chance that it looks like a recolored version of the textures which their thumbnails represent, and a 50% chance that it's something entirely different and that the thumbnails will be changed on the release.

The only way to find out is by digging into the game files once the expansion hits.
    This was also done before R9 was officialy released (but the data was already added in a patch), somebody managed to find the textures of the R9 weapons and switch them with other textures. This basically made your level 1 BM look like it was holding a R9 blade, but it was only client sided of course b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    I would love to, but I have absolutely no solid clue. I'd say it's a 50% chance that it looks like a recolored version of the textures which their thumbnails represent, and a 50% chance that it's something entirely different and that the thumbnails will be changed on the release.

The only way to find out is by digging into the game files once the expansion hits.
    This was also done before R9 was officialy released (but the data was already added in a patch), somebody managed to find the textures of the R9 weapons and switch them with other textures. This basically made your level 1 BM look like it was holding a R9 blade, but it was only client sided of course b:chuckle
    hope they dont make it golden pee color like that special horse ._.
    edited May 2012
    hope they dont make it golden pee color like that special horse ._.

Considering that this is another ''PWI exclusive'', the devs might indeed put even less effort into it than usual.

*cough*anniversary hellhound/anniversary fox mount/DQ horse*cough*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Considering that this is another ''PWI exclusive'', the devs might indeed put even less effort into it than usual.

*cough*anniversary hellhound/anniversary fox mount/DQ horse*cough*

I like my golden horse :<

So few have it :3 (It's hard finding exotic things no1 else has. Like my Black Faction outfit... Tempted on getting the red one too...but CBA to spend 80mil on it atm..)

Speaking on Anni items btw... I wonder what this years item will be for us 4th years...

I'll guess some fashion or maybe some unique wings @_@

Wow.. 3rd cast will give us over 100 attack and defense levels... -_-

http://pwcalc.com/ff950628128d6ca5
    (Some of the addons i had to tweak into ring engrave / jolly blessing.)
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
    edited May 2012
    So few want it :3
    fixed b:surrender
    its honestly not that bad but yellow brown horse with yellow glow just does not match very well. At the least wipe that trace of brown off ;x