darksynn Posts: 26 Arc User
edited June 2012 in Venomancer
I'm just posted this for fun and curiosity really
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Main (though really I've got so many veno alts it's not funny...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • katteryne
    katteryne Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    I love my veno but she's still only a NV farmer during 2x.

Was kinda forced to make her. Got tired of the other sins in my husband's NV squads QQing about a cleric in party (so they can do 3 min runs vrs 4 b:chuckle)
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Neither. Mine is retired until my Cleric gets to 100 and Nirvana gear.

Then, it will go back to being an alt... Though for 2 years, it was my main. I no longer have a main anymore.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Odinna - Dreamweaver
    Odinna - Dreamweaver Posts: 106 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Mine was my main until APS appeared ... Then cant find squads coz im not cash shopper or OP. I plan to farm her HA nirvy armor... Now is just a lvl 100 HA luminance rep farmer xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank You so much Silvy for the sig! b:pleased
  • Itori - Lost City
    Itori - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Main....But I dont play here anymore.
    What the hell? Who demeans their veno as a farming alt to do the most boring crud in PvE?
    I mean casters used to be pretty profitable but now...I doubt very many people use a veno as their "Farmer" especially those who frequent the venomancer forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no shame in losing when there is no honor in winning.
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    my veno is currently my Main/TW Char.
    i do use it as an NV farmer along with my 5aps sin but the sin is merely a tool for me so apart form farming/BHs/lvling alts rarely use it.
    also currently lvling a demon vit barb to act as new main (kinda tired of mag classes and want high hp tanker/useful char) once its relatively decently geared. till then going to continue using veno as my main.
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited May 2012
    My veno is my main alt that I play when i'm escaping from my other characters. I just play her to have fun. Still wish we had male venomancers though. >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Desdi was my first character and continues being my main character. I've tried all classes, eventually leveled up some further, in the end stuck with 3 lvl100 ones..but I still play veno the most.

Debuff-type classes are my favourite ones (although it's not handled that great in PWI since many other classes can debuff). The fact that they use a pet system is a great bonus (yup..Pokemon fan here) and lastly, it's a kemonomimi which belonds to Anthro...and that is what I love drawing :P
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    While my main Character is my Archer (Demon lvl 92 currently) , i have a weird Love Hate relationship with my venomancer.

First i abandon her and dont play her for weeks , then the next time i buy Rank 4 , rare pets , lvl 79 skills , cages and Aquadash for her.

She has something i can't resist and along with my archer , she is the one who has made the most money for my alts , and one of the most fun alts i use for squad play.

Like Desdi said , i got some Pokemon genres in my blood (can't resist the animes i devoted my childhood at) , and just the fact that i can tame and use armored war bears in this game is unresistable (still trying to get to 80)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Is your Veno your Main or your Farmer?
    Is my everything b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver
    DaRkYuYo - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    mainb:victory
    b:chuckleb:pleasedb:laugh
    beer and cigs makes me play pwi even more :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe_KitKat - Sanctuary
    Zoe_KitKat - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    It will deffinitly be my MAIN b:pleased

Love everything about them, not to mention pet care (yeah, also a pokemon fan >.>'') ^^
  • Sheshka - Raging Tide
    Sheshka - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    My veno is my main. A casual play, PVE main.
  • Rubride - Lost City
    Rubride - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Basically my Veno is my main AND my farmer. I'm a big fan of Foxes and animals that I went and made a Veno a few days after I started playing this game.

Also I'm a addict of solo mode Twilight Temple, it's fun farming the dungeon trying to get a good drop, but I'm also trying to work on a herc so I can start farming squad mode.
    Getting back onto PWI again. Should be fun XD

Rubride - Lv100 Sage Amp Veno (2nd Reborn)
  • Ana///stacia - Dreamweaver
    Ana///stacia - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    b:laugh my veno is my main and my farmer for my other toons i started off with a archer and a clec and started playing veno just because my fryend made one (only to annoy him) and now its my guilty pleasure i pvp and pve with her although sins and other aps car beat the daylights out of me la la la b:surrenderb:chuckle
  • Shaedy - Sanctuary
    Shaedy - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited June 2012
    Shes my main, for now, since she's my highest level and I've put a lot into her. But that may change. I'll be leveling other classes as I get bored to take a break.