BH SoT & Aba...

Options
Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,541 Arc User
edited May 2012 in General Discussion
What the heck happened to those? Don't know if it's just on the Heaven's Tear server but for about 1,5 week now we get nothing else then Lunar and RB (with the exception of Metal 2 times)... Well not that I'm complaining since mom only expects me to do SoT/Aba/Metal so I can spend my time doing something more entertaining now... b:chuckle But I'm just curious...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Veno, Archer & Psychic on Heaven's Tear...
Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
BigHearts member... f:grin
Post edited by Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Well, seeing as I've only lost coin for a Lunar BH due to the quest reward being an Orb of Cultivation once...
    I really dont see the problem with that BH.
    RB's usually pretty quick and easy nowadays too since almost everyone does spawn point runs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    In Case of Raging Tide sometimes this kinda things happen to us also but not frequently, Maybe Gm forgot to reset HH lol .b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Purely_Gold - Heavens Tear
    Purely_Gold - Heavens Tear Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    I have been wonderiin about that too. What has happened to SoT bh and why are RB (sometimes several tries to get into itb:beatup) and LG (so expensive b:scorn) the only bhs we are getting now? At level 100+ why can't we get some normal bh runs again? I would even welcome Twilight Temple back to replace Lunar Glade.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Lost has had HellFire in SOT for 3 days in a row now I think.

WS almost never this last month.

Pure random. b:shutup
  • KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    What the heck happened to those? Don't know if it's just on the Heaven's Tear server but for about 1,5 week now we get nothing else then Lunar and RB (with the exception of Metal 2 times)... Well not that I'm complaining since mom only expects me to do SoT/Aba/Metal so I can spend my time doing something more entertaining now... b:chuckle But I'm just curious...
    They are around. There was a 2 week period all we got was Abba and Metal. :P
    I don't mind doing the RB BH. W2 is short and sweet.
    I have been wonderiin about that too. What has happened to SoT bh and why are RB (sometimes several tries to get into itb:beatup) and LG (so expensive b:scorn) the only bhs we are getting now? At level 100+ why can't we get some normal bh runs again? I would even welcome Twilight Temple back to replace Lunar Glade.

Ill take Lunar over TT. too many undergeared hyperbabies in bh 100s now that they wouldn't survive the aoe assault and random agro from Dark Colleaust. And force squads to need 2 clerics. -_-
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    We're getitng spammed with either seat, metal or delta. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Yuna_Sama - Heavens Tear
    edited May 2012
    Options
    They are around. There was a 2 week period all we got was Abba and Metal. :P
    I don't mind doing the RB BH. W2 is short and sweet.

Yeah I know... Mom was constantly in my neck until I did my BH during those weeks... b:chuckle
    I don't like RB... You can't take an emergency break there and for some classes it's hard to get in squad... And rushing really isn't my thing so...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Also a big fan of Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Star Ocean, "Tales of" games, Ys, Zelda, Pokemon & Anime...
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's randomized...
    edited May 2012
    Options
    It's randomized...

Hey you! Thought you left because you couldn't win with the QQ about ppl NOT getting banned... Well welcome back then... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hey you! Thought you left because you couldn't win with the QQ about ppl NOT getting banned... Well welcome back then... b:laugh

Wars w/ guilds deuce isn't out yet. I've said this a multitude of times, but I can freely view/post on video game message boards of the games I once played for years, while still retaining a current video game playing field.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't quite get this. Though I must say; I've had a blast in the last two beta events for my game. :)
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Wars w/ guilds deuce isn't out yet. I've said this a multitude of times, but I can freely view/post on video game message boards of the games I once played for years, while still retaining a current video game playing field.

Unfortunately, a lot of people don't quite get this. Though I must say; I've had a blast in the last two beta events for my game. :)

Didn't get the notice... Bin away for about 2 weeks because I was really busy... Only got my keys everyday and checked BH... b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]