Server and R9

Options
2»

Comments

• KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear
    KawaiiJen - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Hun its kinda illogical if you put in a reference where its just still chinese letter rumors to back up your micro category. If your making a vid for humor and pun, its only natural that you make it so that the audience can relate and laugh about it, at the time it was made. Especially since no one had it on LC just a month ago (Jan) They might as well just have added R10 if making a pun about a gear no one has even gotten yet lol b:chuckle

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1220741

Awakened R9 (R9 Recast) was released November 2nd 2011. A lot of people know about. The joke is that very people would would drop ~7billion coins recasting their gear I believe is the pun there.
    [SIGPIC]http://i48.tinypic.com/2r61kw3.jpg[/SIGPIC]
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

The rare and exotic Sage Archer of HT. b:cute
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1220741

Awakened R9 (R9 Recast) was released November 2nd 2011. A lot of people know about. The joke is that very people would would drop ~7billion coins recasting their gear I believe is the pun there.
    =,=...............

/regurgitate sushi

i give this to you

cant think atm too queezy
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RabidFishy - Raging Tide
    RabidFishy - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    he was saying "rank niners" not recast, only person on rt w/ recast actually is in zoo sooooo ya
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited May 2012
    Options
    he was saying "rank niners" not recast, only person on rt w/ recast actually is in zoo sooooo ya
    cools :3 good to know some of our logics were correct. Common sense is rare
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Rank 9 2nd cast - R9rr - R92r

I don't like the Look to much
    edited May 2012
    Options
    cools :3 good to know some of our logics were correct. Common sense is rare

Not so much as rare as in poor use of grammar confuses those with common sense.

Difference between.

i helped my uncle jack off a horse

I helped my Uncle, Jack, off a horse.

same scenario in my eyes.

b:chuckle
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    not So Much As Rare As In Poor Use Of Grammar Confuses Those With Common Sense.

Difference Between.

I Helped My Uncle Jack Off A Horse

I Helped My Uncle, Jack, Off A Horse.

Same Scenario In My Eyes.

B:chuckle

Lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Not so much as rare as in poor use of grammar confuses those with common sense.

Difference between.

i helped my uncle jack off a horse

I helped my Uncle, Jack, off a horse.

same scenario in my eyes.

b:chuckle
    There there hun, Im sry that your theory was wrong, maybe next time just dont try to overthink? :P
    edited May 2012
    Options
    There there hun, Im sry that your theory was wrong, maybe next time just dont try to overthink? :P

No overthinking I was reading it exactly as it was stated :P

Perhaps if the internet's non existent punctuation and grammar were used correctly such trivial things could be avoided. b:chuckle
    Ty Fon for the Siggy <3

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    'R9 2nd cast' and 'R9 recast' mean the same thing.

'R9 2nd cast' comes after the 1st (original) cast.
    'R9 recast' means you cast it then cast it again (a second time).

The new gear on Wednesday would be 'R9 3rd cast' which would be R9's 2nd recast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    'R9 2nd cast' and 'R9 recast' mean the same thing.

'R9 2nd cast' comes after the 1st (original) cast.
    'R9 recast' means you cast it then cast it again (a second time).

The new gear on Wednesday would be 'R9 3rd cast' which would be R9's 2nd recast.

That's only true if you count the first set of gear as "first cast". Which most people probably don't.

I just call it recast recast R9.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    That's only true if you count the first set of gear as "first cast". Which most people probably don't.

Nah people consider normal R9 to be first. Awakened is second. The new stuff would be third.
    That matches with the normal way people count: 1, 2, 3.

In any case no master what you consider to be the first cast... '2nd cast' and 'recast' are still synonyms.
    I just call it recast recast R9.
    I just did a google search for your "recast recast R9" and you're the only one on the internet who has ever said that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
    edited May 2012
    Options
    astypooooo pastel rainbow on the tw list next time :<
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Options
    Nah people consider normal R9 to be first. Awakened is second. The new stuff would be third.
    That matches with the normal way people count: 1, 2, 3.

In any case no master what you consider to be the first cast... '2nd cast' and 'recast' are still synonyms.

Then again it's all just because the PWI playerbase is kinda dumb. The "recast" is something that was used to refer to Nirvana before we got the official name for Quench. And that somehow stuck with people.
    I just did a google search for your "recast recast R9" and you're the only one on the internet who has ever said that.

That makes me feel so very special.

In a not-so-good way.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.